Fgp- p-]pc. Hcp Hm sse³ IpSpw_ amkni. ss{ikvxh MARCH tum. _nãn {Klmans\ HmÀ pt¼mä. InsideEdge. \½psS Nne bphp\ fpss ]n mä n\p ]n nâ P 10 P 09

Size: px
Start display at page:

Download "Fgp- p-]pc. Hcp Hm sse³ IpSpw_ amkni. ss{ikvxh MARCH tum. _nãn {Klmans\ HmÀ pt¼mä. InsideEdge. \½psS Nne bphp\ fpss ]n mä n\p ]n nâ P 10 P 09"

Transcription

1 Fgp- p-]pc ss{ikvxh Hcp Hm sse³ IpSpw_ amkni The Legacy of the RIGHTEOUS P 04 InsideEdge \½psS Nne bphp\ fpss ]n mä n\p ]n nâ P 09 Im-Â-h-dn- Z-À-i-\w- P 10 t]sam³ ImepIfpÅ XcpWnIÄ P 11 \mw- -tbip-hn-\v - t_m[n- -h-à-!! Cover Story tum. _nãn {Klmans\ HmÀ pt¼mä

2 CXfpIfn Vol: I Issue: 1 March 2018 Hcp Hm sse³ IpSpw_ amkni (For Private Circulation Only) CHIEF EDITOR J P Vennikulam EDITOR IN CHARGE Roji Elanthoor ASSOCIATE EDITORS Jins K Mathew Stanly Sam Abraham Noble Sam Justin Kayamkulam MANAGING EDITORS Shebu Tharakan Abin Alex Jetson Sunny CIRCULATION MANAGER Darvin M. Wilson PUBLISHER Finny Kanjangad KE MAGAZINE ADVT TARIFF FRONT STRIP SIZE FULL PAGE HALF PAGE QUARTER MATRIMONIAL COLUMN SIZE cn-\-iä Ab-bv p- - hà FÃm amk- nsâbpw 20-þmw Xob- Xn p ap¼mbn Xmsg ImWp hnem-k- nâ Ab-bv p-i. tej-\- -fpss D -c-hm- ZnXzw tej-ià v am{xw Correspondence Address: Kraisthava Ezhuthupura VENNIKULAM P.O THIRUVALLA newsatke@gmail.com The Legacy of the RIGHTEOUS Sustainable Christian Life F-U-zm-À-Uv In-¼m-Ä ap-x-â- _n-ãn- {K-lmw- hsc \-½psS Nn-ebp-h-P-\- -fpss ]n- m-ä- n-\p- ]n- n-â- Im-Â-h-dn- Z-À-i-\w- \mw- -tbip-hn-\v - t_m[n- -h-à-!! H-fnt m«w- kp-j-i-c-am-b- G-À- m-s-ã-.. Xsâ sxäp-isf {Kln- p- -h³ BÀ? Published by Finny Kanjangad For Kraisthava Ezhuthupura Magazine, Vennikulam P.O Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta Dt. Kerala Chief Editor : JP Vennikulam Design: Jose Valiyakalayil, Bangalore.

3 ]p- -³- Np-h-Sp-h-bv-t m-ss - ss{ikvx-h- F-gp- p-]p-chm-b-\- m-à- v F- pw- ]p-xp-a-bp-å- hn-`-h- - Ä- \-Â-Im-³- -ss{ikvx-h- F-gp- p-]p-c- {i-²n- m-dp- v sâ H-Sp-hn-Â- -sndn-b- {]-h-à- - \-am-bn- B-cw-`n- - F-gp- p-]p-c- C- v hn-im-eam-b- {]-h-à- -\- km-[y-x-i-fp-å- H-cp- am-[y-a- {]-kvym-\-am-bn- h-f-à- p- I-gn-ª p-. 200Â- A-[n- Iw- ]p-xn-b- F-gp- p-im-cpw- -ssz\w-zn-\- {]-h-à- -\- -Ä- v -t\xr-x-zw- \-Â-Im-\m-bn- amt\pvsaâ v, Nm-]vä-À- {]-h-à- -\- -Ä- F- n-h-bpw- C- v \-ap- p- v. -tic-f- n-epw- C-X-c- kw-kvym- \- -fn-epw- hntzi- \m-sp-i-fn-epw- F-gp- p-]p-cbv p- C- v i-à-am-b- kzm-[o-\-ap-å- {]-h-à- - I-cp- v. Cu- h-à-js ]p-xn-b- Im-Âshbv m-bn-cp- p- - s^{_p-h-cn-bn-â- B-cw-`n- - Zn-\- -{Xw-. am-à- v am-kw- ap-x-â- \-½-Ä- F-Ãm- am-khpw- {]-kn-²o- I-cn- p- - Hm- sse³- ^m-an-en- am-kn-i-bpss {]-h-à- -\- -Ä- m-bn- Np-h-Sp-h-bv p-i-bm- Wv. H-cp- Ip-Spw-_- n-\v B-h-iy-ap-Å- F-Ãm- hn- `-h- -fpw- D-Äs Sp- n- {]-kn-²o-i-cn- p- - amkn-i- hm-b-\- m-à- v {]tbmp-\-{]-z-am-ipw- F- -Xn-Â- kw-i-b-an-ã-. Im-en-I- {]-kà-am-btej-\- -Ä-, C-â-À-hyq-kv, ^o- -dp-i-ä-, I-h-Àkv-tämdn-I-Ä- Iq-SmsX a-äp- hn-`-h- -fpw- D- m- Ipw-. -ss{ikvx-h- F-gp- p-]p-c-bpss {]-h-à- -\- - Ä- p- hm-b-\- m-cn-â- \n- pw- e-`n- p- - ]n- p- W- h-fscbm-wv. Iq-Sp-X-Â- hn-`-h- -fp-am-bn- h- cpw- e- - -Ä- at\ml-c-am- m-³- A-Wn-b-d-{]- h-à- -I-À- {i-²n- p- p- v. Cu- ]p-xn-b- kw-cw- `w- \n-d-ª - a-\-têm-ss \n- -Ä- kzo-i-cn- pw- F- - D-dt m-ss -ss{ikvx-h- F-gp- p-]p-cbpss {]-Y-a- ^m-an-en- am-kn-i- hm-b-\- m-à- m- bn- ka-à- n- p- p-... -sp ]n -sh n- p-fw- No-^v F-Un-ä-À-

4 The Legacy of the RIGHTEOUS Mrs. Starla Luke cheerful, calm and recognition, his own comfort or any c o m p o s e d special privileges. He had no difficulty disposition has lifted adjusting within the most basic my spirits always. His circumstances. resilient spirit taught As a minister and messenger of the us to bounce back Gospel, he was always very dignified in and bound forward! the use of vocabulary (language), both Still waters run deep, on and off the pulpit. and that exactly is Daddy was a practical person. A Daddy! He did not stickler for cleanliness. He had a great s a y m u c h. H e sense of humor and wit -- something believed in ''being" that stayed with him until the very last and ''doing,'' rather moments of his life. We shared many t h a n s i m p l y light moments together every day. As speaking. A man of he aged and slowed down, he did not nd Jesus, crying out with a few words, but the hesitate to receive all the affection, loud voice, said, "Father, depth of his commitment to the Lord, hugs and love lavished upon him by AINTO YOUR HANDS I His Word and His work was beyond children and grandchildren. Daddy COMMIT MY SPIRIT." Having said measure. loved and relished chocolates and this, He breathed His last. Luke 23:46 Daddy maintained straightforward enjoyed sharing them. My heart is overwhelmed with and sincere relationships for a lifetime. I have seen him holding various gratitude to the Lord for the rich and Excitement, popularity, external responsibilities in the IPC. Never has fruitful life led by my beloved father, prosperity did not sway him nor was he he used his office to push people for Pastor T. S. Abraham. cowed down by destructive criticism. personal gain. It is a humbling privilege to have been He did not allow anger or bitterness to govern his thinking. Daddy always As custodian of the Hebron campus born the daughter of Pastor T. S. conducted himself with utmost selffor over six decades, all repairs, Abraham. And having been with dignity and honor. He never pushed maintenance, painting, etc., were Daddy for the past 17 and a half years his way through with people. He was undertaken by him very unobtrusively (and my mother for 16), my dear quick to forgive. -- usually before the Kumbanad husband and I took it as a God-given Convention -- all using his personal honor and divine appointment to A disciplined, punctual person with resources. serve and care for him, on behalf of all simple habits, Daddy smiled a lot, my siblings. Daddy set the LORD JESUS first in loved a lot and lived a life of honor and his life. His personal quiet time with All of these years, we have enjoyed integrity. Daddy did not think of the Lord and His Word gave him joyful and loving times together. We himself more highly than he was, sustenance, wisdom and strength for have been through some of the most neither did he think of himself any less each day. He gave of himself and all he challenging times -- both in the than he was. He taught us to move on, possessed for His Kingdom work. He ministry and otherwise. But Daddy's no matter what. He never sought never gathered up for his earthly life. 4

5 Nothing brought him greater joy than to brother. Daddy smiled at the brother see his children engaged in missions. If and prayed for him a very meaningful there was one thing he took pride in, it prayer for cleansing, healing and was the fact that his children and restoration. All of us in the room were grandchildren love the Lord and moved to tears - the reconciliation that continue to serve Him. Every time I happened was significant. It was a very went for ministry or undertook travel, powerful lesson for me to seek he prayed, blessed and sent me with forgiveness where and when due - both much joy. He was happy to see us from God and man. involved in the Bible College and was For a while, my prayer for my beloved content to see us engaged in its day to on Monday, the 05th February 2018, that parents was that the transition from day functioning. We were blessed to we bid farewell to Daddy. All of us their earthly home into their heavenly learn from Daddy and receive counsel at children and grandchildren were around one would befit that of a righteous each instance. his bed. Some of us were physically person. God, in His faithfulness caused present, the others via Facetime - but all In the past year, despite his frailty and us to witness the same, reminding us of of us in one spirit and one mind were occasional memory loss, Daddy was the words of D. L. Moody, "Earth is singing songs of hope when my brother, very joyful and constantly sang songs of receding; heaven is approaching. This is Pastor Dr. T. Valson Abraham joy lying on his bed. Very many times it my coronation day. I have been looking prayerfully concluded committing almost seemed that he was lying still in forward to it for years." Daddy into the hands of our Lord Jesus. God's arms, like a little child. Preceding his home-call, Daddy spent Two minutes later as we were watching, On 30th Jan 2017, a few minutes before 30 precious hours at home with us. Even Daddy took a deep breath, opened his he fell ill - the Lord allowed us to witness though he was in a state of coma - he was eyes - looked heavenward and shut his another unique ministry by Daddy - a coming to consciousness on and off. We eyes tight - on his own. That was it! ministry of reconciliation. A brother spoke to Daddy words of hope, Our prayer is that we, his children, will who had hurt Daddy by his words thirty assurances of our love and above all of carry forward the mission and legacy - in years ago was convicted by the Holy the abundant love of Jesus. We could see faithfulness, humility and consistency. Spirit to render an apology, for the sake Daddy responding in acknowleof his own healing and restoration. This dgement. He did not abandon his Promoted to Glory dear brother traveled three hours, came confidence. He knew he had done the Pastor T. Stephen Abraham to Hebron with his dear wife, daughter will of God and that he would receive and nephew to seek forgiveness. what was promised. September 13, 1925 February 5, 2018 Although Daddy did not remember the Daddy was 92 plus years. It was 7:05 am incident - he understood the pain of the at the Hebron Bungalow in Kumbanad 5

6 Dr. Aju Thomas, Salalah Sustainable Christian Life As believers, we are required to stir up the gift of God to live a victorious life. person who has accepted regard as many believers are unable to I am reminded of your sincere faith, Jesus Christ as his Lord and lead a victorious spiritual life. which first lived in your grandmother ASaviour is considered as a Two important thoughts associated Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I Christian. He is expected to live a with the concept of sustainable am persuaded, now lives in you also. successful Christian life, not for that spiritual life are well explained in the For this reason I remind you to fan into single day when he accepted Jesus as second epistle written to Timothy. flame the gift of God, which is in you his savior, but throughout his life in When the first point focuses on the through the laying on of my hands. (2 this earth. If a person is able to live importance of the word of God, the Timothy 1:5,6).Paul could understand accordingly, his life is deemed as a second one elucidates the need to the sincere faith demonstrated by sustainable Christian life. There may kindle afresh the gift of God. But as Timothy and he is asked to kindle be ups and downs in his life, but even for you, continue in what you have afresh the gift of God. As believers, we in those times, if he can steadily lead learned and have become convinced are also advised to keep ablaze the gift his spiritual life, he will be victorious. of, because you know those from of God to lead a sustainable Christian Holy Bible reveals the ways a believer whom you learned it, and how from life. should follow in order to be successful infancy you have known the Holy Sustainable spiritual life depends upon in his spiritual life. Paul, the Apostle, Scriptures, which are able to make you various factors and those factors can when writing his letter to Timothy, wise for salvation through faith in be summarized into two major points. mainly focuses on giving instructions Christ Jesus. (2 Timothy 3:14,15). Being saved is very important, but to to Timothy with the aim of helping Timothy, from his infancy, learned the continue in that experience is the most him to lead a sustainable Christian life. scriptures very well. Apostle Paul important factor to lead a successful, As we are in this world, many hurdles exhorts Timothy to continue in what sustainable and victorious Christian will come in our ways to turn us away he learned from his infancy. The words life. For remaining in it, we are advised from the holy faith God has given us. continue in assume much interest to live continually in what we learned Though Paul was writing letters to when we think of sustainable Christian from the word of God and kindle Timothy, those letters are written not life. Like Timothy, we are also expected afresh the gift of God. Let us all only for Timothy, but to all the saints to continue in what we have learned examine ourselves to find whether we who live in this world till the second from Holy Scriptures. are leading a steady Christian life or coming of Jesus. The instructions to As believers, we are required to stir up not. May God enable us to lead a lead a successful and sustainable the gift of God to live a victorious life. sustainable Christian life. Christian life are noteworthy in this 6

7 Cover Story Bákv kmw F-U-zm-À-Uv In-¼m-Ä ap-x-â- _n-ãn- {K-lmw- hsc F- H-cp- -t_kv-t_mä- I-fn- m-c-³- B-Im-³- B-{K-ln- - _n-ãn- {K-lm-ans\ temi-{]-i-kvx-\mb- kp-hntij-i-³- B- n- am-ä-ww- F- - -sszho-i- ]-²-Xn-bpsS ap-jm- n-cw- B-b-Xv - tamàtz m-bn- lmw- F- - kp-hntij-i-sâ C-Ss]S-em-bn-cp- p-. U-zm-À-Uv In-¼m-Ä- ap-x-â- _n- hntij- n-sâ Ãn- {K-lmw- hsc - CsXmcp- - H-cp- Xn-cn-\m-fwt{]jn-X- hn-p-b- n-sâ N-cn- Un- F-Â- aq-un- {XtcJ-bm-Wv. -temi-{]-i-kvx- kp- bn-â- \n- pw- hnhntij-i-³- -tum. _n-ãn- {K-lmw-, kz- Â-_-À- Nm-]vam- À-K-cm-Py- n-sâ -si«p- ]-Wn- m-bn- D- \nte v -ssiam- ]tbmkn- s «-Xn-³sd ]n- nse - ds «p-. In¼mÄ aqun Nm]vam³ kttamàsz- mbv sszho-i- ]-²-Xn-I-Ä-. N-cn-{Xw- Xp-S- p- hn-â-_-à- Nm- -Xv C- s\ : F-U-zm-À-Uv In-¼m-Ä- ] v a m - s â k p - F- - B-ß- `m-c-ap-å- kp-hntij- {]- hntij- {]-h-àh-à- -I-³-, k tukviq-fn-â- F- -\- -fpss ^- _nãn {Klmw m- - hn-zym-à-yn-isfbpw- kp- e-am-bn-, H-cp- {]- hntij-hxvicn- p- -Xn-sâ {i-a-am- ^-j-\-â- -t_kvbn-, aq-un- F- - ]- s\ Im-Wm-\m-bn- t_mä- I-fn- m- aq-un- -tpmen- -snbvxn-cp- - I-S- c-\m-bn-cp- - hnbnse n. "{In-kvXp-hnte v h-cp-hn-³- eyw- B-jven- "F- v B-l-zm-\w- -snbvxp- In-¼m-Ä- a- (_n-ãn- ) k-t, lmw S- n-. Cu- B-l-zm-\-am-bn-cp- p- Un- F- 1886Â- {In-kvXp- p- Xp-S- n-. "kp-hntij-i-³-" F- - a- Â- aq-un- F- - kp-hntij-i-sâ Po- hn-\p- -th n- X-sâ Po-hn-Xw- ka-à- n- l-xvz-u-xyw- GsäSp- p-hm-³- _n-ãn- {Khn-X- nse h-gn- n-cn-hn-\p- Im-c-Ww-. p-. _n-ãn- k-t bpss kp- lmw- Xo-cp-am-\n- p-. ^v-tfmdn-u- {Sn-\n-än- Cu- kxy-kp-hntij- n-sâ {]-Nm-c- hntijtlmj-ww- -samàtz m-bn- -ss n-ä- C-³-kvän-äyq-«n-Â- -thz-]-t-\- I-\m-bn- Un- F-Â- aq-un- am-dn-btxm-ss, ^-u-f-à- lmw- F- - -sndp- - m-cs\ - n-\p- At±lw- -tnà- p-. X-S-hp-]pkp-hntijw- a-äp-å-h-cnte v F- n- t{]jn-x-hr- n-bnte v Xn-cn- p. Ån-I-fpsS kp-hntijw- ]- p- h- m-bn- p- -Xn-\p-Å- {]-b-xv\-hpw- At±lw- H-cp- -t_kv-t_mä- I-fn- m-c-³- B-Im- cp- p- _n-ãn- {K-lmw- F- - kp-hntij- B-cw-`n- p-. H-cp- kp-hntij- {]-kw-k- ³- B-{K-ln- - _n-ãn- {K-lm-ans\ {]-`m-j-i-sâ Xp-S- w-. ]n- o-st m«v n-\ptijw- hn-â-_-à- F- - H-cp- - temi-{]-i-kvx-\m-b- kp-hntij-i-³- A-Xv \n-c-h-[n- {Iq-tkUp-I-fnte v \- sndp- - m-ct\msv X-sâ -ss n-ä- B- n- am-ä-ww- F- - -sszho-i- ]-²-Xn- bn- p-. -timsn- -W- n-\v B-fp-I-fp-am- Xp-d- p- -tbml- m-sâ kp-hntijw- bpss ap-jm- n-cw- B-b-Xv -tamàtz m- bn- kp-hntijw- ]- psh p- -Xn-\v A- mw- A-²ym-bw- C-cp-]- n-\m-emw- bn- lmw- F- - kp-hntij-i-sâ C- At±l- n-\v km-[n- p-. 150Â- Gsd hm-iyw- Nq- n- m-«n-, hm-bn- p-hm-³- Ss]S-em-bn-cp- p-. "a-is\ H-cp- kp- cm-py- -fn-â- {In-kvXp- kv-t\l- n- B-h-iys «p-. aq- p- {]m-h-iyw- C-Xm- hntij-i-³- B- n- am-ä-ww-" F- - sâ {]-Nm-c-I-cm-bn- At±lw- -t]mbn-. h-à- n- p-. aq- mw- {]m-h-iyw- hm-bn- - _n-ãn-bpss am-xm-]n-xm- -fpss {]m-à- \-½psS -sim ptic-f- n-epw- -tumî- Xn-\ptijw- aq-un- -tnmzn- p- : "\o- hn-i- -\- i-à-am-b- Xp-S-À- n-cp- - Im-ew-. À- _n-ãn- {K-lm-an-sâ kp-hntij-\m-zwz-kn- p- pthm?" "AtX an-kvä-à- aq- 1934Â- -tamàtz m-bn- lm-an-sâ {]-kw- ap-g- n-bn-«p- v. c- p- Un- Rm-³- hn-i-z-kn- p- p-". hn-â-_-dn- K- -fpw- _n-ãn- {K-lm-ans\ kzm-[o-\nsâ a-dp-]-sn- Zr-V-am-bn-cp- p-. {]m-h-iyw- tumî-à- _nkp- 7

8 bph-]wàn \-½psS Nn-ebp-h-P-\- -fpss ]n- m-ä- n-\p- ]n- n-âsi. kn-.- tpm_n-, bq v Iu kneà tkm jy-â- ao-un-b- -t{smfp-i-fn-â- I- am-b- am-xm-]n-xm- -Ä- IqsS Is mgn- taâ- -d-ª - GsX n-epsam n-sâ gn-ª -bnss Iq-Sp-X-Â- D- p- - A-\p-`-hw- lr-z-bt`z-i-am-wv. Ip-d-hm-bn-cn- m-³- km-[y-x-bp- ]tbmkn- s «- H-cp- kn-\n-am- U- F- m-epw- B- bp-hm-hv ]nt m w- - v.kviq-fn-â- \n- pw- a-s- nsb n-bbtemkm-wv "I- -Sns Sm-" F- -Xv. t]mbn-ã- F- -Xv h-en-b- ]m-oam-wv \- a-i-³- -sim p-h- - So- -dpss I- v kv-t]msvkv cw-k- p-å-h-cpss Du-À-Pw- ap- v \-Â-Ip- -Xv. hn-i-zm-kn-i-fpss I- hm-bn- - A-½- H-cp- \n-an-jw- \n-i-ð-bm- Im-Wn-I-fpsS A-I-a-gn-ª - -t{]mõm- c- sfm v Iq-«n-b-Sn- n- m-³- -s]sp- - bn-. I- nse m-wv So- -À- F-gp-Xn-bnl-\-am-Wv. A-Xn-sâ Bthi- n-â- ]m-sv B-cm-[-\-I-Ä- \-bn- p- -h-à- - cn- p- -Xv F- v -tnmzn- - a-it\msv A- A-en-ª v hn-p-b- Xo-cs n-b-h-à- dn-bmw-. A-hnsS A- s\-sb n-â- ½-bpsS a-dp-]-sn-, "an-i-hp-å- \ns ]- At\I-cm-Wv. C-ã- So-ap-Isf - ]ns -t{]mõm-ln- n- p- - Im-cyw- Tn- n- m-\p-å- I-gnthm, km-l-nt{]mõm-ln- n- m-³- B-cm-[-I-À- ]-d-bm-\pt m? Rm-³- Iq-Sn- (-sse- cytam B- kviq-fn-â- C-Ã- A-Xn-\m-Â- {]txyi- Km-\- -Ä-, -t^m-t«m h- - t m, -sjbtdm) -t{]mõm-ln- n- m-â- C-\n- At m«v -sn-tã -" F- p-am-bn- ^ve-ivkv, {]txyi- -tabv - v, {U-knw- A-h-c- v I-b-dnt mbmtem F- - Nn- cp- p-. h-fsc h-à-j- -Ä- v -tijw- Kv, hm-iv-t]mcv, hm-xp-h-bv]v F- n-xym- - `-cn- m-³- X- - k p-nn-x- a-\- B- a-i-³- H-cn- -Â- ]-g-b- U-b-dn- p- Zn- Im-cy- -Ä- -sn p- p-. \-ÃtXm No- kvkm-bn- amtd -Xpt m? -temiw- Ån-Â- \n- v So- -dpss B- I- v Im- tbm F- p- -t]mepw- K-u-\n- msx hn-im-e-atã.. \-½nte v Xs - Wp-hm-\n-S-bm-bn-. a- -\pw- hn-ir-xn-bp- Iq-hnt mâ- n- p- - co-xn-bpw- ]-e- - t\m p-.. F-{Xtbm -t]cpss {]m-à- - am-b- \n- -fpss a-is\ C-\n- kviqtaj-e-i-fn-ep-ap- v. \-, -t{]mõm-l-\- -Ä- \-½psS ]n- n- fnte v hnts - F- m-bn-cp- p- I- As m.{]-h-. 18: 26 A-h-sâ {]-kw-kwep- v. C-\nsbm v Np-äpw- -t\m q-.. \- n-sâ D-Å-S- w-. X-sâ am-xm-hn-sâ -ti«msd A-hs\ -tnà- p- -sim pt{]mõm-l-\- n-\m-bn- hm- n- p- - bpw- ]-cn-io-e-\-hpw- a-lm-hn-ir-xn-bm- ½n-eqsSbp-Å- klm-b- n-\m-bn- - \n-c- -c- -t{]mõm-l-\-hpw- {]m-à- -\-..._ B-ßo-I- Im-cy- -fn-â- Xm-Xv]- cyw- Im-Wn- - A- sãmkv F- - bp-hm- At\Isc Im-Wm-\m-Ipw-. -tnx-an-ãm- bn-cp- - Xs A-dn-bs Sp- - H-cp- imhns\ -t{]mõm-ln- n- p-hm-³- c- p- - - D-]-Im-cw- B-Wv -t{]mõm-l-\w-. kv{x-ú-\m- n- am-än-btãm Ft mà- t]à- apt m«p- h-cp- p-. \-½psS Ip-«nln- n- m-³-, I-gn-bp- - I-cp-X-ep-I-Ä- am-xm-hn-sâ A-I-a-gn-ª - ]-cn-{i-aw- - a-\-kp- Xp-d- v a-äp-å-hsc -t{]mõm- v B- bp-hm-hv A-`n-am-\w- -sim p-. I-fpw- bp-h-p-\- -fpw- hn-_n-f-kv, bq- v Sot\Pv Iym-¼p-I-Ä- F- n-h- X- - ka-b- v \-Â-Im-³- \-ap- m- sim v Po-hn-Xw- am-än-a-dn- - -txma-kv bnsem-s h-à-j- nsem v ]s Sp- Is«. B-Â-hm- F-Un-kWm-bn-cp- p-h-xv. v B-ßn- I- Dt P-\w- {]m-]n- v I-À- R- p-isf I-b-äp-a-Xn- -sn p- - I- - kviq-ä- -timf-pv I-emtaf-I-fn-Â- a- m-hn-\v -th n- F- - n-epw- -sn - en-â- -tic-f- nse R- p-isf H-gn- v sf ]s Sp- m-³- -t{]mõm-ln- n- Ww- F- - Xm-Xv]-cy- n-â- apt m«p- _m- nsbãmw- aq-sn- -si«n-bn-cn- p- p-. p- psh v A-`n-am-\n- p- - am-xmh-cpt¼mä- ' B- ]-cn- v Cu- I-e- n-â- Im-c-Ww- Xn-c- n-bt mä- -tpmen- m-c- ]n-xm- -fn-â- `q-cn-`m-k-hpw- I-em-]taf- -thhn-ã- " F- - ]n- n-cn- -³- ]n- m-ä- sâ a-dp-]-sn-, -tic-fm- R- p-i-fn-â- bm- n-bnt«-thzn- hn-sm-dp-åq-. A-Xv a- at\m`m-hw- {]-I-Sn- n- p- - am-xm-]n- GsX n-epw- H- v ]p-d- p- Nm-Sn- c- -fn-â- -sxäm-b- k-tµita ]-I-cp-I- Xm- -fpw- B-ßo-b- -t\xr-x-z-hpw- ]p-xn- s Sm-³- {i-an- m-â- a-äp-å-h- h-en- v bp-åq-. b- X-e-ap-d-bpsS I-S-bv -Â- I- n-h- Xmsgbnt«mfpw- F- v a-dp-]-sn-. {]n-btc, -t{]mõm-ln- n- m-³- B-cpbv p-i-bmsw v a-d- -cptx... F-Ãm- a-\p-jy-cpw- Htc -t]m-se A-{K- ansã v Xm- -Ä- \n-cm-is Sp- pthm? - -tbml- m-³- 9:18 {i-²n- p-i-, I-À- m- ln- p- - aq- v Im-cy- -fp- v. tbip- I-À- mth, Fs klm-bn- - hn-â- \n- v ku-jyw- {]m-]n- v km- 1. affection (a-äp-å-h-cpss C-ãw-). Wta F- v {]m-à- n- v.. B- A-Zr-iy- yw- ]-d-bm-³- Xp-S- n-b- -sndp- - m- I-c- -fpss i-àn- cp-nn- -dn-bmw-. cs\ X-Ån- -d-bp- - A-½-b- - msc 2. attraction (B-I-À-j-Ww-, {i-²-) Fs i-à-\m- p- -, (-t{]mõm-ln- Im-Wp- p-. ]-co-i- m-cpssbpw- _-Ôp- 3. achievement. (t\«- -Ä- ). n- p- -) {In-kvXp- ap-jm- n-cw- Rm-³an-{Xm-Zn-I-fpsSbpw- F-Xn-À- pw- A-h-K- C- v kw-`-hn- p- - B-ß-l-Xy-I- ki-e- n-\pw- a-xn-bm-ip- p- F- v W-\-bpw- -tnmzyw- -sn -epw- kln- m- fpss ]n- n-ep-å- Im-c-Ww- ]-Tn- m-â- - ]msemknt\msv -tnà- v \-ap- pw- ]-d- ³- I-gntª mw-. A-h-km-\- B-{i-b- bmw-. 8

9 IhnX Kaalvari Dharshanam Im-Wp-I- tkmz-cm-.. Im-Â-h-dn- {Iq-ins\ I- -Xp-ds m p- \o- -t\m o-sp-i- F- pss \n- pss a-à-xy- Pm-Xn-bpsS ]m-]- -Ä- m-b-h-³-{iq-intedn-... ]m-]-an-ãm- -h-³- ]-cn-ip-²-\m-b-h-³- ]-ctemiw- hn-«n-xm- ]m-cn-â- h- p- Zm-k-thjw- ]q- v Xm-W- -temit bv v Xm-Wn-d- n- h- - a- -h-³- Xm-³-... kz-à- -a-ln-a-i-ä- Zq-X-cn-³- am-\-hpw- Xm-X-sâ am-à-h-xpw- -shsn-ª o-etbm Im-Wp-I-...Im-Wp-I- Im-Â-h-dn- kv-t\l- n-³- B-gsam n- p- \o- Z-À-in- p-i- -ssiim-ep-i-ä- F-Ãmw- B-Wn-I-Ä- aq- n-em-bv Xq- n-in-s- n-xm- -tiwn-sp- p- Hm-À- p-i- am-\-hm-...\n- pss ]m-]- n-³- {]m-ýn- -am-b-h-³- Xq- n-sp- paq- - m-cm-b-h-à- ]-S-bm-fn-I-Ä- ]ns im-kv{xn-am-à- h-gnt]m -À- F- n-h-cpw- ]-cn-l-kn- o-sp- p- F- pss \m-ys\ F- n-epw- F-³- \m-y-³- kln- n-sp- p-... -tcma- sfm-s bpw- ]-dns Sp- p- ]ns \o-n- m-cm-b-h-à- Xp- n- Xs ap-ä- n-co-sw- X-sâ X-e-bn-Â- Nm-À- nh-kv{x- n-\m-b-h-à- No-«p-an-«p- -thz-\tbm-ss Xm-³- {]m-ws\ hn-«-xpw- Hm-À- o-sp-i- \n- -Ä- F- psa pw- \n-xy- in- m-hn-[ H-gn-ª o-sp-hm-\-h-³- \n-xy-am-bpsåmcp- ]m-x- \-Â-In- ]m-]- n-³- i-¼-fw- a-c-wsa-t mà- p- \o- B- \m-i- h-gn-i-ä- -shsn-ª o-sp-i- Im- n-cn- p- -h-³- C- pw- \n-\- m-bv... -ti«o-sptam \o- B- C-¼-kz-cwhn-i-z-kn- o-sp-i- X-³- Xn-cp-\m-a- n-â- B-{i-bn- o-sp-i- F- psa pw- Ft Wtah-cpw- X- pss cm-py- n-â- \n-xy-amw- B-\-µw- {]m-]n- p-hm-³-... Im-Â-h-dn- Z-À-i-\wsUÃ- -tpm - 9

10 sndp-nn spên A\ojv t]s-am-³- Im-ep-I-fp-Å- X-cp-Wn-I-Ä th - v - v - Z-]p-kvX-I- n-â- ]-cm-a-à-in- t]m-se F- v {]-Xn-Iq-e- -Ä- h- m-epw- s «n-«p-å- X-cp-Wn-I-fn-Â- in- Xm-³- btlmh-bn-â- B-\-µn- pw-, Im-cjy- F- v hntijn- s «n-«p-å- G-I- hy- Ww- A-h-³- X-sâ Im-ep-I-Ä- -t]s-am-³- Imàn-X-z-am-Wv -t]s-am-³- F- -À- -ap-å- X- Â- -t]m-se B- p- p- F- s{x. X-_o-Ym- _o-ym- (As m :-9:36)F- - h-\n-x-. a-cn- p-in-s- pt¼mä- hn-[-h-am-à- F-Ãm-hkÂ-{]-hr- n-i-fpw- [-À-½- -fpw- -snbv cpw- I-c-ª psim v X-_o-Ym- X- tfmsv hm-³- A-h-Ä- h-fsc ip-jvim- n- n-cp- p- IqsS D-Åt mä- D- m- n-b- Ip- m-b- F- v Xn-cp-h-N-\w- km- ys Sp- p- p-. fpw- D-Sp- p-i-fpw- Im-Wn- p- F- -Xv A-À- am- {In-kvXptbip-hn-sâ in-jy-i-fm-b- \mw- p- -Xv, 1 Xnsam-sY-sbmkv 6:18-Â- Hmtcmcp- -cpw- kâ-{]-hr- n-i-ä- m- ]utemkv Xnsam-sY-sbmkns\ D-]tZin- bn-«v A-h-\n-Â- kr-ãn- s]«-h-cm-ip- p- Xv -t]m-se \- - -snbvhm-\pw- kâ-{]-hr- n- F- v Fs^ky-À- 2:10-Â- \mw- Im-Wp- p-. I-fn-Â- k¼- -cm-bn- Zm-\-io-e-cpw- Hu-Zm-cy- \s½ `-ctaån- n-cn- p- - Cu- I-À- -hy- ap-å-h-cp-am-bn- km- m-ep-å- Po-hs\ ]n-sn- n-â- \mw- F-{Xt mfw- hn-i-z-kvx-cm- psim-tå -Xn- p- h-cpw-im-et p- Wv? Zm-ho-Zn-sâ Im-ep-Isf am-³t]s- Imhm-\pw- \tãmcp- A-Sn-kvYm-\w- \nt ]n- psimäep-i-ä- Xp-ey-am- n- _-ew- \-Â-In-bssZhw- A-h-Ä- {i-²n- p- F- m-ip- p-. B- \-ap- pw- AsX _-ew- \-Â- b-xpt]m-se I-À- m-hn-sâ in-jy-i-fm-b- Ipt¼mÄ- \mw- B- Im-ep-I-fp-am-bn- A-h- \-ap- pw- D- -Xn-I-fnt Â- \-S- p-am-dm- \m-bn- Hm-Sn- X-_o-Ymsb -t]m-se a-äp-å-h-à- p- - I-À- m-hnt\msp- IqsS kâ-{]-hr- {]tbmp-\-ap-å- H-cp- Po-hn-Xw- Im-gvNam-bn- n-i-ä- snbvhm-³- -t]s-am-³- Im-ep-I-fph-bv -Ww-. l-_- q-iv {]-hm-n-i-³- 3:17- Hm-Smw-, A-h-sâ a-ln-a- I- - km- n- 19 hscbp-å- hm-iy- -fn-â- ]-d-bp- -Xv I-fm-bn- Xo-cmw-. 10

11 -tdmpn- C-e- q-àhn-fn- s «-h-cm-b- ]-{ - v in-jy- m-à- {]-i-kvxtcm {]-K-Ûtcm {]txyi-x-itfm D-Å-h-cm-bn-cp- n-ã-, {]-Xyp-X- -tbip-hp-am-bn- Xp-S-À-am- \w- A-h-À- v D- m-bn-cp- - At`Zy-_-Ô-am-Wv A-hsc As mkvx-e- m-cm- n- Xo-À- -Xv. - tbip- \t½msv kw-km-cn- m-³- C-S-bm- Ipw-. -tbip- \t½msv kw-km-cn- p- -Xv P-\t msv \mw- ]-cn-ip-²m-ßt{]cn-xam-bn- i-ðn- p- -Xt{X b-ym-à- -amb- -sszhn-i-ip-{iq-j-. c- m-a-xm-bn-, -sszhw- \s½ hn-fn- n-cn- p- -Xn-sâ ]-ctam-t±iw- Xs 'Ah-sâ kzvkp-w- sf' -tlmjn- m-\m- Wv. kp-hntij-kxy- -Ä- I-e-À- v tnà- msx A-bt -Xn-\m-Wv sszhw- \s½ hn-fn- n-cn- p- -Xv. \mw- {]-kw-kn- m-\m-bn- t]mip-i-b-ã- {]- Xyp-X- {]-kw-kn- p-hm-³- A-h-\m-Â- A- b- s Sp-I-bm-Wv. A-Xns\bm-Wv \n-c-h-[ n {]m-h-iyw- I-À- m- \mw- A-\p-am-\n- m-³-. A-Xn-Â- \n- pw- \mw- '\ntbmkw-' F- v -t]à- ]-d-bp- - Xv. B- -sszhn-i- \ntbmk-{]-im-cw- \mw- H-cp- -tzit -t m H-cp- k`-bntet m H-cp- cm-pyt -t m ip-{iq-jn- m- \m-bn- I-S- p- -t]mipt¼mä- '-sszhw- A-b- n-«v H-cp- a-\p-jy-³- h- p-' F- v ]n- t Xn-Â- -tiä- p-hm-³- C-S-bm- \mw- -tbip-hn-\v - t_m[n- -h-à-!! \mw- hnt\msv -tnmzn- n-«p-å- H-cp- shdpw- ]-{ - v -t]-sc am-{xw- ]n-xm-hn- Ip- p-. A-b- s Sp- -h-³- As{X tnmzy-am-imw- '-sszhta, \o- F- n-\v sâ Xn-cp-ln-X-{]-Im-cw- Z-u-Xy-\n-À-Æ-l- As mkvx-e-³-. Fs -sxcsª Sp- p-' F- -Xv. H-cn- W- n-\p- -th n- -tbip- \ntbmkn- p-. aq- m-a-xm-bn-, -sszh-h-n-\-ip-{iq-j- -epw- D- -cw- In-«m- - A-\-h-[n- \n-c- ]m-cn-â- ]-c-sâ -the-bv m-bn- A-[n-IwtIh-ew- I-etbm {]-kw-ktam A-Ã-. h-[n- -tnmzy- -Ä- \-½psS lr- n-â- -t]-sc hn-fn- ptnà- m-³- ]-ctam -X- ]ns -tbm, A-Xv H-cp- A-[n-Im- C-\n-bpw- _m- n-bm-imw-. F- m-â- \p- a-\-êv h- n-ã- F- v Nn- n- p- - cssiam-ä- ip-{iq-j-bm-wv. h-n-\- thz-]p-kvx-iw- \mw- ]m-cm-b-ww- Xn-Â- -sxän-ã-. AsX, A-h-³- 'X-\n- v - {]tlmj-w- ka-b- v Xs -sszhsn pt¼mä- Xs, -thz-]p-kvx-iw- t_m[n- -hsc' am-{xw- X-sâ A-Sp- - h-n-\- n-sâ Po-h-\pw- -ssnx-\y-hpw- \s½bpw- ]m-cm-b-ww- -snbvi-bm-wv Â- hn-fn- p-. A-h-À- A-h-sâ A-cntI A- shfns Sp-I-bpw-, -t{imxm-hn-â- F- -Xv A-hn-kva-c-Wo-b-am-Wv. W-ª p-. A-h-À- v am-{xsa ^-e-i-c-amsszhn-i-hn-i-zm-kw- A-Xy-Ûp-X-I-c-amwa-Às mkv F-gp-Xn-b- kp-hntijw- aq- bn- G-Xv {]-Xn-kÔn-bn-epw- ]n-sn- p-\n- hn-[w- h-à-²n- p-i-bpw- -sszh-h-n-\- mw- A-[ym-bw- ]-Xn-aq- mw- hm-iyw- C- v -sszh-\m-a- a-l-x-z- n-\m-bn- n-sâ A-Xy- -i-àn-bm-â- km- m- s\ ]-d-bp- p-, A-h-³- 'X-\n- v {]tbmp-\s Sm-³- I-gn-bp-I-bp-Åp-, I- \y- _-Ô-\- -Ä- X-I-À- s Sp-I-bpwt_m[n- -hsc' A-Sp- -Â- hn-fn- p-. gn-ª n-«p-ap-åp-. A-[n-Im-cn-I-am-b- ip-{iq-j- -shfns Sp- AsX, A-h-³- X-\n- v -t_m[n- - -tbip- 'X-\n- v -t_m[n- -hsc' A-Sp- I-bpw- -sn pw-. A-Xn-\s{X kà-æ-ihscbm-wv A-Sp- -Â- hn-fn- -Xv. F- -Â- hn-fn- -Xn-sâ {Xn-am-\-am-b- Dt±i- à-³- \s½ hn-fn- p- -thà-xn-cn- n-cn- p- m-â- F- psim v A-h-\v \s½ -Ä- Cu- -thz-h-n-\- ]m-cm-b-w- n- -Xv. t_m[n- p- Ft m hn-fn- p- Ft m D- eqss \-ap- v Z-À-in- m-³- km-[n- pw-. hn-fn- s «-h-cm-b- ]-{ - v in-jy- m- Å- -tnmzy- -Ä- v C-hnsS {]-kàn- H- m-a-xm-bpw-, A-h-³- \s½ hn-fn- n-cn- À- {]-i-kvxtcm {]-K-Ûtcm {]txyibn-ã-. Im-c-Ww- \mw- Im-Wm- -Xv p- -Xv 'Xt msv IqsS C-cn- m-\m- X-Itfm D-Å-h-cm-bn-cp- n-ã-, {]-Xyp-X- - Fs m-s -tbm A-h-³- \-½n-Â- I- Wv'. C- v \-½n-Â- ]-e-à- pw- ]-e- Im- tbip-hp-am-bn- Xp-S-À-am-\w- A-h-À- v D- p! A-Xs{X ]n- t Xn-Â- hm-kvz- cym-zn-i-ä- pw- ka-bw- -thà-xn-cn- m-³- m-bn-cp- - At`Zy-_-Ô-am-Wv A- -am-bpw-, hm-kvz- -\n-hr- n-bm-bpw- D-Åt mä- Xs ka-bw- am-än-h- hsc As mkvx-e- m-cm- n- Xo-À- - \-½n-Â- -shfns «v h-cp- -Xv. bv m-³- C-Ãm- -Xpw- -tbip-hnt\msv Xv. A-Xpt]m-se \-ap- pw- A-h-\p-am- -tbip-hn-sâ Kn-cn-{]-`m-j-Wthf-bn-Â- IqsS C-cn- m-\s{x. {]m-à- -\-bv v bn- \n-c- -c- k¼-à- w- ]p-e-à- n- A- kv{xo-i-fpw- ]p-cp-j- m-cpw- Ip-ª p- - A-ÃmsX a-äv F-Ãm- Im-cy- -Ä- pw- \- h-\v {]tbmp-\-ap-å- {In-kvXp-hn-sâ fpw- A-S- w- G-ItZiw- C-cp-]-Xn-\m-bn- ap- v C- v ka-bw- D- v. Xt msp- ]-{X- -fm-bn- h-à- n- mw-. AsX, c- n-â- Ip-d-bm- - H-cp- h-en-b- P-\-Iq- IqsS C-cn- p- -htcmsv kw-km-cn- p- \mw- -tbip-hn-\v -t_m[n- -h-à-!! «w- A-hnsS \n-â- p- p- F- v -thww- -h-\s{x -tbip-. h-n-\- n-â- Iq-Sn- 11

12 Xncn dnhpiä ^n n Imª msv 4 H-fnt m«w- kp-j-i-c-am-b- G-À- m-s-ã-.. C - s Im-e-L-«- n-â- bp-h- \w- I-gn-ª v A-hnsS Xs -tpmen- msx h-cpt¼mä- H-cp- kvä-u- X-z- n-\v kz-b- Xo-cp-am-\- -fm- sn p- p-.. s]m«ns dnt m H-cp- I-b-dn-Â- -si«n- Wv... A-]-I-z-am-b- Xn-cp-am-\- -Ä- Xm-Â- a-i-fpss hn-hm-lw- D-d- n- p-hm-³- \m- Xq- ntbm A-h-km-\n- p- p-... \- m-en-i-am-bn- \-ÃsX v txm psh «n-â- h- t mgm-wv B- kxyw- ½psS -s] -Ip-«n-I-fpsS lotdmi-ä- n-epw- I-e-{ItaW- A-Xv -sxäm-bn- - At±lw- A-dn-ª -Xv a-i-ä- asämcp- _-kv I- -Iv«tdm ]m-ep-im-ct\m t]mbn- F- v ]-e-cpw- Nn- n- p- p-. Pm-Xn-bn-ep-Å- D- tc y-³- bp-hm-hp- Hs bm-wv... -tnmc-bpw- hn-b-à- pw- H-gp- n- kz- w- a- am-bn- H-fnt msn- Po-hn-Xw- Xp-S- n- F- hm-â-i-j-ww- -Ä- \-Ã- \n-e-bnse -Wsa v Nn- p-å-xv... kz- w- am-xm-]n-xm- -fpss A-\p-{K- n- v G-ä-hpw- \-Ã- Po-hn-X- ku-i-cy- am-\-ko-i-am-bn- X-I-À- - B- ]n-xm-hv - lt m-ss B-cw-`n- p- - Ip-Spw-_- Po- -fpw- hn-zym-`ym-khpw- \-Â-Ip- p-... s]«- v lr-z-bm-lm-x-ap- m-bn- hn-xw- A-\p-{K-l-am-Wv.. -sshim-cn-i- ]s Cu- I-ã- m-spw- kv-t\l-hpw- X- tlmkv]-ä-en-em-bn-.. Rm-³- C-Xv F-gp- am-bn- F-Sp- p- - Xo-cp-am-\- -Ä- Ån- -f-ª v -s]«- v D- m-ip- - Xp- -Xp- hsc In-S- -bn-â- \n- pw- F- sxäm-wv F- v -txm n-bm-epw- Xn-cpsshIm-cn-I- kv-t\l- n-\v A-Sn- gpt än-«n-ã-.. p-hm-³- ]n- o-sv I-gn-I-bn-Ã-.. \n- - as Sp-I-bm-Wv. _-lvdn-\nse F-\n- v -sshim-cn-i-am-bn- Xo-cp-am-\saSp- v C- Ä- B-{K-ln- p- - H-cp- ]- m-fnsb \nh-fsc A-Sp- -dn-bm-ip- - H-cp- A- m- v X-e-ap-d- H-cp-an- v Po-hn- p-i-bm-wv.. -Ä- v e-`n- pw-.. \n- -Ä- v -tncp- - b-³- 56 h-b-kp- Im-Wpw þmas h- Pm-Xntbm a-xtam \n-e-hm-ctam H- pw- hn-zym-`ym-kap-å-, Ip-Spw-_- \n-e-hm-cb-êv apxâ- a-cp-`q-an-bn-â- In-S- v A- L-S-I-a-Ã-.. kz- w- am-xm-]n-xm- sf ap-å-, \sãmcp- ]- m-fnsb \n- -Ä- v [zm\- n - pi- b- mw- v. hnh- ml- w - Ig- nª- p. X-Ån- -d-ª v -sshim-cn-i-kv-t\l- e-`n- pw-... Im- n-cn- p-i-. `m-cysbbpw- _-lvd\n-â- -sim p-h- p... 2 a- -fm-bn-. H-cp- a-i-\pw- a-i-fpw-.. n-\v ]p-dsi -t]mip- -h-à- ]-e-cpw- I- H-fnt msn- am-xm-]n-xm- -Ä- pw- _- o-cn-epw- X-I-À- -bn-ep-am-wv.. {]-W- Ôp- -Ä- pw- F- n-\v kz-b-am-bn- A- \m-«n-â- kvy-e-hpw- ho-spw- -sh p-.. `m-cy- bn- pt¼mä- b-ym-à- - ap-jw- H-fn- n- ]-am-\w- h-cp- nsh -cp-xv... ]-I-z-am-bbpw- a- -fpw- \m-«nte v -t]mbn-.. a-i-³- v -sh v kv-t\lw- \-Sn- p- -h-à- H-cp- Xo-cp-am-\- -Ä- F-Sp- p-i-.. \n- -fpss \m-«n-â- F- n-\o-b-dn- n-\v ]-Tn- p- an- v Po-hn-Xw- B-cw-`n- pt¼mä- ]-W- Po-hn-X- nse {]-[m-\- Xo-cp-am-\- n- p-... a-isf -t\mà- n- y-bnse {]-ap- hpw- kz- pw- kv{xo-[-\-hpw- Hs B- Â- am-xm-]n-xm- -Ä- v ]- m-fn-x-z-hpw- J- -t\gvkn-mv -tim-tfpn-â- _n-f- h-iys «p-xp-s- pw-... CsXm pw- e-`n- A-h-kc-hpw- \-Â-Ip-I-. kvkvkn- -t\gvkn- n-\v -tnà- p-.. ]-T- kz- w- am-xm-]n-xm- sf X-Ån- -d-ª v - sshim-cn-i-kv-t\l- n-\v ]p-dsi t]mip- -h-à- ]-e-cpw- I- o-cn-epw- X-I-À- -bn-ep-am-wv.. 12

13 v -teuo-kv -timà-w-à tk_- Um-À-hn-³ FUnä-À km-l-n-cywhn-ã-\m-ipt¼mä th\-â-a-g- m-bn- Im- n-cp- - B- -thgm-¼-en-\v H-cn-äv Zm-l-P-ew- F- t]m-se "km-l-n-cy- n-sâ" Nn-e- C-Ss]Sep-I-Ä- h- p-`-hn- -Xv a-äp- Nn-e- {]-bm-k -Ä- v h-gn- sxfn- p-. Xm-Â-Im-en-I-am-bn- e-`n- - Nn-e- \n-à-hr-xn-i-fn-âkw-`-hn- - "h-en-b-" ]n-g-hp-i-fn-â- \ym-b-hpw- i-cn-i-fpw- Is p-hm-³- A-\n-X- v I-gn-ª p-. kz- Circumstance is the Villain w- -sxän-sâ D- -c-hm-zn-x-zw- Ä- v h-gn- sxfn- p-. Xm-Â-Im-en-I-am-bn- kw-l-sn- n- p-hm-\pw-, A-Xv kz- w- B-cn-epw- A-Snt ev]n- p-hm-³- e-`n- - Nn-e- \n-à-hr-xn-i-fn-â- kw-`-hn- - A- -\m-â- k -Xn- e-`nt -Xn-\v, I-gn-bmsX h-cp- - km-l-n-cy- "h-en-b-" ]n-g-hp-i-fn-â- \ym-b-hpw- i-cn- A- s\ Ip-Sn- n- p-hm-\pw- A-h-À- Im- -fn-â-, B- km-l-n-cys Xs Ip- I-fpw- Is p-hm-³- A-\n-X- v I-gn- Wn- - hy-{k-xsb H-cn- -epw- \ym-bo-iäw- Np-a- p-hm-³- \mw- D-]tbmKn- p- - ª p-. cn- p-hm-³- I-gn-bn-Ã-. Cu- A-\n-X-am-Àhm- m-wn-xv. "Rm-³- A-Ã-, R- -fpw- ]n-sn- s Sm- - I-Åt\-t m-se C- a-äm-cp-a-ã-, h-e-ª pt]mb- \o-xn-am-\m- A-Ã- km-l-n-cyw- B-bn-cp- p- hn-ã-³-" pw- `-àn-bpss ]-cnthj- n-â- A- b- -tem n-sâ a- -fm-wv. F- - X-es -t«m-ss H-cp- kp-lr- p- \n-x- Po-hn- p- p-. b-ym-à- - n-â- km-l-n-cy-amtwm C- hn-h-cn- - A-\p-`-hw- C-hnsS Ip-dn- s«. h m - b n - p t ¼ m Ä - A - ¼ - c - v hn-sps hn-ã-³-? Xm-XvIm-en-I- kp-j- A-\n-X- (-t]cp- km- -Â- n-iw- am-{xw-) txm psa n-epw- A-\n-Xsb Ip-äw- hnbpss Ip-Spw-_- Po-hn-Xw- k-t mj-i- -Ä- pth n- a-\-:]q-à-æ-am-bn- -sn p- [n- p-hm-³- h-cs«. -sszho-i- ]-cncw- B-bn-cp- p- F- n-epw- kzm-`m-hn-i- - -sxäp-xs btã C-Xv? -sszh-cm-py- Úm-\- n-â- \n- pw- h-gn-am-dn- k - hm-]vxnt m, Cu- -temi- nt\m A- am-bn- Ip-Spw-_- -fn-â- D- m-ip- - Nncn- p- - A-\n-X-am-À- kz-bw- Xn-cp- pe- ku-µ-cy- n-w- - sf -ssi]m-bn- \n-x-amtc, \n- sf B-h-iy-an-Ã-. am-\- p- F- n-â- F-{X- \- m-bn-cp- p-. km- -cs Sp-I-, a-s- n-h-cn-i- F- - Np- D-Ån-Â- kq- n- v, kz- w- `-À- m- cp- w- hm- p-i-ä- am-{xta F-\n- v \nhnt\msv X-\n- p-å- hn-im-cw- kv- D-ev]- n- 19Â- km-l-n-cys ]-gn-nm- tfmsv ]-d-bp-hm-\p-åq-. B-Zmcn- ]m-]- n-sâ I-c-Im-Wm- -S- ant\msv l-ætbbpw-, A-{_-lmt\lw-, -sshcm-kyw-, ]n-w- w-, Cu-Àjy- C-h-bn-Â- GsX -dn-bmsx `-àn- ente v kz-bw- F-Sp- v Nm-Sn- im-]-{k- ant\msv km-dtbbpw-, bn-klmkvx-cm-b- c- v hw-i- -Ä- p- Xs nt\msv dnt_ tbbpw-, A-I-zn- bpss (I-]-S-) ]-cnthj- m-â- Xt s A-e- -cn- p- -Xn-Â- A- Xp-S- w- Ip-dn- - c- v A-\n-X-am-À- D- v. etbmsv {]n-kvin-ãtbbpw- Xp-S- n- X- \n-x-, k-t mjw- Is n-bn-cp- p-. A- -S- - n-sâbpw- kz-b-\n-b-{ -W- sâ ]-²-Xn-I-fn-Â- h-cp- -hsc-sbãmw- X-sâ I-S-a-I-fn-Â- \n- pw- H-gn-ª n-cn- n-sâbpw- A-`m-h- n-â- F-Sp- - Xo- tnà- p- h- n-cn- p- -Xv -sszh-am-wv. p-hm-\pw- am-dn- k -cn- p-hm-\pw- Im- cp-am-\s A-h-À- F- ns\ \ym-bo-i- k-tlmz-cn-amsc, \n- -fpss Ip-Spwcn- p- F- -Xv h-fsc {]-kà-am-wv. "`q- _t bpw- -tnà- n-cn- p- -Xv - c-ww- Is p- -Xn-em-bn- A-\n-XbpsS hy-{k-x-. A- s\bn-cn- an-bn-â- F-Ãm-S-hpw- D-Å- \-S- p- -t]m-se sszhw- Xs bm-wv. A-hnsS a-äp- - pt¼mä-, \mw- ap-i-fn-â- ]-d-ª - "km- \-½psS A-Sp- -Â- h-cp-hm-³- `q-an-bn-â- tncp-h-i-ä- -tnà- p-hm-³- \-ap- v A-hl-N-cyw-"F- - hn-ã-³- a-\p-jy-cq-]w- F- H-cp- ]p-cp-j-\p-an-ã-" F- v km-l-n- Im-i-an-Ã-. ]m-]- n-sâ X-XvImcys ]-gn-nm-cn- ]-d-bpt¼mä- -sn- et`m -Ä- m-b-ã- -sszhw- \-½n-Â- G- Sp- v X-sâ ho-«n-â- A-h-X-cn- p-. -th\- Â-a-g- m-bn- Im- n-cp- - B- -thgm-¼- t p- - A-Ir-Xyt p-dn- pw- A- ev]n- n-cn- p- - \- -I-fpsS ]q-à- -Xen-\v H-cn-äv Zm-l-P-ew- F- t]m-se Xv \-S- mt p- - co-xntb p-dn- pw- m-bn- \-ap- v Im- n-cn- mw-. "km-l-n-cy- n-sâ" Nn-e- C-Ss]S-ep-I- D-Å- hy-à-am-b- cq-]tcj- A-h-À- D- Ä- h- p-`-hn- -Xv a-äp- Nn-e- {]-bm-k - m- n-bn-cp- p-. A-Xn-\m-bn- ho-ª 13

14 Hma\ kpn Xsâ sxäp-isf {Kln- p- -h³ BÀ? t\ sc \nâ p Hcp hyàn v p- -Xn-\m \mw Ah-cpsS ]m]- - txm«- nâ h -t mä Ah³ sszh- Xsâ ap¼n-epå hkvxp- sf fnâ Hml-cn- m-cm-i-cp-sx pw Xncp-h- ap-¼msi howp Xsâ ]m]w Gäp-]-dsXfn-hmbpw hyà-ambpw ImWm³ N\w ]Tn- n- p- p. bp- -Xn\p ]Icw Xsâ ]m]w ad- p- Ign-bpw. am{x-a-ã, ap nâ ImWp sh p sim p, \o Ft msp IqsS hkvxp-hnse \yq\-x-i-sfbpw Ah\p ChnsS ZmhoZp ]d-bp- -Xv, Xsâ Ccp- m³ F\n p X kv{xo Fs - \ mbn ImWm³ km[n- p- p. sxäp-isf {Kln- p- -h³ BÀ? s m p ]m]w sn n p F p ]d- F mâ Xsâ ico-c- ntem hkv{x- F -t{x (k- o. 19;12). sxäp-isf ª p. {]Xy- -ambn Xsâ `mcy-bmb ntem DÅ Id-I-tfbpw Npfp- - c p Xc- n-emwp ZmhoZp Xcw-Xn-cn- læ-bpss taepw ]tcm- -ambn t bpw ImW-W-sa- nâ AXev]w p- -Xv. H v, kzta[m ]m]- Ä. krjvsn-xm-hmb sszh- n-t epw {ia-i-c-amb Imcy-am-Wv. Imc-Ww, AYhm \mw Adnª psim p Ipäw NmÀ n kzb-\oxn txsp-isn p ]m]- Ä. \ap p AXn-s\- bmwp snbvx-xv. AhnsS Ah³ Xs m³ ImW-sa- nâ Xe Aev]w Ip\n-t n hcp-a-tãm. C{]- p-dn p t_m[w D m-bn-cns sszh- mâ im]-{k-kvx-\mbn Imcw \mw km[m-cw ImWm³ {ian- kml-n-cy- Ä -\p-kr-x-ambn \mw XoÀ p. Hcp km[m-cw a\p-jysâ p- Xv aäp-å-h-cpss Ipä- -tfbpw sn p t_m[-]qàæ-amb sxäp-iä kz`m-h-amwp ChnsS {]I-S-am-Ip- - Ipd-hp-I-tfbpw BWv. AXp \ mbn Asà nâ snbvxp-t]mb ]m]s Xv. Xsâ sxäp-iä shfn-s «p hcp- \ap v ImWm³ Ign-bp- p. Nne- Ipdn p \½psS lrz-b- nâ Ipä- t¼mä Ahsb Gsä-Sp p Xncp- t_m[w Df-hm- p- -h. ep-iä hcp- p- -Xn\p ]Icw Ipäw t mä aäp-å-h-cnâ Ds p \ap p txm p Nne Ipä- sf AXv ZmhoZp tbmhm-_n-t\msp bn{km- aäp-å-h-cp-ss-taâ Npa n kzbw AhnsS Ds p Øm]n- m\pw tbâp-\s F p-hm³ ]d-ª p. \oxn-i-cww txsp-i. CsXm-cn- epw \mw {ian- m-dp- v. C{]-Imcw asämcp AXp btlm-hbv p A\n-jvSam-bn-cphyànsb A]-IoÀ n-s -Sp- p- p. tbmhm_p Zmho-Zns\ hne- n- F p BZmansâ Ncn{Xw \s½ ]Tn- Hcp sszh-ss]-x-en\p `qjww Fà t¼mä Ah-cpsS lrzbw F{]-Imcw bn«pw Zmho-Znsâ \nà_-ô- mâ n- p- p. apdn-th-ev -s -Sp p F p Hcn- epw Ah\p AXp snt n h p (2 sbi m {]hm-n-i\pw Xsâ ip{iq- Nn n- m-dn-ã. imap-thâ 24). F mâ ]n -t - jbpss Hcp L«w hsc X\n p Xncp-h-N-\- nâ \mw hmbn- p p, Xn sszh- nsâ \ymb-hn[n ap¼nâ \nâ p- -h-cp-tsbpw Xsâ \nsâ ktlm-z-csâ lrzbw \n\- p Ahsâta h -t mä ZmhoZp P\- n-tâbpw tzi- n-tâbpw sxäpt\sc Rc n t]mi-cp-xv. sszhw sszh-t msp \ne-hn-fn- p, sszhta Isf t\m n-s m p AhÀ p ]m]w snbvx hyàn Rm\-tÃm. Cu At m IjvSw, AhÀ p At m tnmzn- p- p, A\ysâ Zmks\ P\w F p ]ng- p. \nsâ tim]w IjvSw F p ]dª p aäp-åhn[n- m³ \o BÀ? \mw Hmtcm-cp- Fsâ taepw Fsâ ]nxr-`-h-\- n- hà på hn[n-isf \nc n sim n- cpw ]nxm-hmb sszhw F GI t epw hcs«f p ]d-ª p. Ah³ cp- p. F mâ hnip-²-amb kzà ob bp-am-\sâ Zmk- mà BIp- p. Xsâ ]m]s Gäp-]-d-ª Xp aqew knwlm-k-\- nsâ ZÀi\w e`n- - Hmtcmcp sc AhÀ Bbn-cn- p sszhw Xsâ in -bpss Icw Ah- t m-gmwv Ahn-tS p t\m m-\på Ah-Ø-bn hyà-ambn ImWm\pw  \n p ]n³h-en- p. Ahsâ Ipäw tbmkyx t]mepw X\n- nã F pw \½psS \ncq-]-w- sf {Kln- m\pw an- -s -Sp-Ibpw snbvxp. Xm\pw aäp-å-hsc t]mse Acn- Ign-hpÅ sszhw Hmtcm-cp- À pw jvs\pw ip²n-bn-ãm A[-c- -fpå Ah-c-h-cpsS {]hà n-iä -\p-k- Ct m_p ]d-bp- p, Rm³ BZm- a\p-jy\pw BsW- på Xncn- -dnhp cww {]Xn-^-ew, AXp \ -bm-inepw ans\ t]mse Fsâ ewl\w aqsn e`n- -Xv. AXp-hsc aäp-å-h-scãmw Xn -bm-inepw \evip-a-tãm. \o hn[n- Fsâ AIrXyw amàæn-s p ad p AcnjvS a\p-jycpw AhÀ p At m p hn[n-bmâ \nt bpw hn[n- p- h n-ã (C-t m_p 31:33). BZmw IjvS-sa pw Xm³ am{xw Ah-cn- sa pw (a- mbn 7:2) A\ys\ hn[n- ewl\w snbvxp. ]t sszhw sems t{ijvs-\p-am-sw papå 14

15 v ]mni pc ISe D Kadala Unda Ip cn 1/2 Intem ià c ½ Intem tx m 2 F w Cu gw 1/4 Intem (Ipcp Ifª NX Xv) I e n 1/4 Intem (sxmen Ifª p anivknbnâ C«v s]msn Xv) Ge ms msn 1/2 1 tsp kmdm½ ^nen]v Acn hdp v s]msns Sp pi. tx m hdps Sp v hbv pi (Npa mhp Xn\v ap³]v) ià c ]m\nbm pi ià c m\nbnâ tx bn«v Cf n H«Â cphw BIpt¼mÄ Acns msn, Cu gw, I e n, Ge m Ch tnà v Cf n Dcp«nsbSp pi. kzmzpw KpWhpapÅ ISebp sdun. BtcmKy- ]w-àn- Ìm³en AS- \mwi - nâ Ip-«n-I-fpsS h-f-à- -bpw- `- -W-Im-cy- -fpw- am- Xm-]n-Xm- -sf hn-j-an- n- p- - - G-ä-hpw- {]-[m-\- L-S-I- -fmsw p- ]-d-ª m-â- -sxän-ã-. {]txyin- pw- `- -Ww- I-gn- m- - Ip-«n-IfmsW n-â-. Ip-«n-I-Ä- v B-h-iy- n-\p-åt]mj-w- -Ä- e-`n-bv p- pt m, A-h-À- v B- h-iy- n-\v h-f-à- -bpt m, F- m-wv A-kp-J- -Ä- h-cp- -Xv Xp-S- n-b- Nn- -I-Ä- A-e-«m- am-xm-]n-xm- -fp- m-insã p- -thww-, ]-d-bm-³-. Ip-ª p- -fpss h-f-à- -bv v {]-Ir-Xn- Xs \- Â-In-bn-«p-Å- ]-e- h-kvxp- -fp-ap- v. C- Xnsem m-wv -s\ v. Ip-«n-I-Ä- p- \-Â-Im-³- km- [n- p- - G-ä-hpw- \sãmcp- `- -W-hpw- a-cp- psa p- -thww-, ]-d-bm-³-. ]- p- h-b-kphscbp-å- Ip-«n-I-Ä- v [m-cm-fw- s\ p- \-Â-Imw-. [m-cm-fw- \-Â-In-bnsà n-epw- Zn-h-khpw- 1 kv]q- - -s\ v h-f-cp- - {]m-b- n-â- Ip-«n-I-Ä- v Gsd Kp-W- -Ä- \-Â-Ipw-. C-Xpw- cm-hnse -shdpwh-b-än-â- \-Â-Ip- -Xm-Wv G-ä-hpw- D- -aw-. Nn -bm-bn-cp-s - nâ sszhoi h- sf Ipdn pw {Iqio-I-c- C s\ kzta[m ]m]- fpw ad-ª n- knwlm-k-\- n\p ap¼nâ howp Ws bpw IÀ m-hnsâ c mw hc- cn- p sxäp-ifpw tamnn- -s -Sp- InS p Xsâ Ipd-hp-Isf Gäp-]- hns\ Ipdn- p-sam-s -bpå t{ijvs- t¼mä am{xta sszh-k- n-[n-bnâ dª p Ign-ª -t mä Ahsâ ZÀi-\- amb ZÀi-\- -fmwp ]n osv sbi- \ap p {]mk-ûy-t mss \nâ m³ n\pw shfn- m-sp-iä pw ip{iq- m-hn\p e`n- -Xv. A -s\-sb- nâ, km[n- q. a\p-jy-cpss ap nâ sxäpjbv pw amäw h p. AXp-hsc sbi- \mw \½psS sxäp-isf Is n IÄ p hen- -s -dp w Øm]n- m³ mhp I Xv P\- n\p hcm³ ip²o-i-cww {]m]n- p. sszh-k- n- Ign-bpw. \nêm-c-amb IÅ-amWp [n-bnâ ]qà -ambn kaà n-s - nâ Rm³ ]d-ª -Xv, AsXmcp henb a\p-jy-cpss ap nâ sxäp-iä p am{xta \½psS Bcm-[-\-bp-tSbpw ]m]-aã F p \mw hne-bn-cp- pip{iq-j-bp-tsbpw Xe- Ä p amäw t¼mä, sszh-ap-¼m-si ]m]- Ä p hen- -s -dp w Øm]n- m³ Ignbpw. \nêm-c-amb IÅ-amWp Rm³ hcn-i-bp-åq. bmsxmcp hyxym-khpw sszhw ZmhoZp c m-a-xmbn Nq n ImWn- p- ImWp- nã F Imcyw \mw ad- -cp- ]d-ª -Xv, AsXmcp henb ]m]- aã F p \mw hne-bn-cp- p-t¼mä, sszh-ap-¼m-si ]m]- Ä p bmsxmcp hyxym-khpw sszhw ImWp- nã F Imcyw \mw ad- - cp-xv. Xv ad-ª n-cn- p sxäp-i-sf-bm- Xv. ZmhoZp ]m]- Ä v Hä hymjym- Wv. \mw snbvxp-t]mb sxäp-isf \ta simsp- n-«p-åq. AXv alm-]m- \mw ad p t]mip-itbm AtX- p- XIw F t{x. dn p t_m[y-an-ãm-xn-cn- p-itbm cmhnse Fgp-t äp sszh-k- n-[nsn p- -XmWp ad-ª n-cn- p bnâ Gev]n- p Bcw-`n- p \½psS sxäp-iä. \ap p t_m[y-ap-åh PohnXw ]I AkvX-an p \mw InS- \mw Gäp-]-dª p a t\sp-t¼mä -bn-te p t]mip- -Xn\p ap¼p t]mip \ymb-hn-[nsb Ipdn- m-bn-cp- Xs Zmho-Zns\ t]mse \ap pw Aev]-k-abw B sszhoi ]mzs - nâ, Xsâ sxäp-isf I - {]mà n- mw, IÀ mth Fsâ ]ot nen-cp p \ m-sbm p dnª p ip²o-i-cww {]m]n p Ign- HmÀ½-bnÂs -SmsX ad-ª n-cn- p tim[\ snbvxv Hmtcm Znh-khpw ª -t mä, Xsâ P\s Ah-cpsS ]m]- Ä F nâ Ds - nâ F\nip²o-I-cWw {]m]n- p Hcp ]m]- -fnâ \n p tamnn- m³ kzà - -Xns\ Ipdn p t_m[yw Xtc-W-ta. B ]m]- sf Ft msp an-t -W- `à\p GXp kabw Imlfw [z\n- nâ \n n-d n hcp Ipª m-smta. \mw Ahsb Gäp-]-d-bm- n-s- mepw Rm\-h-t\m-sSm w ]d- p-b-cp- Ip {InkvXp-hnsâ P\-\-s bpw t mfw B ]m]- Ä \s½ ]n³xp- sa p ss[cy-t mss ]d-bm³ Pohn-X-s bpw Ahsâ IjvSm-\p-`km[n- SÀ p simt -bn-cn- pw. pw. 15

16 Nn-cn-bnse Nn- - 3? CsX\n- p-å-x-ã-! hn-úm-\w P-kvän-³- Im-bw-Ip-fw- ]m kvätd {]-kw-kw- h-fsc \- cpssbpw-' am-\-km- Ip-«n-ItfmSp-Å- - m-bn-cp- p-. -sszh-h-n-\- -c- n-\p- A-Xp- n-â- \n- pw- Ir-Xy-am-b- Zq-Xtà C- h-gnsbmcp- p-hmtnmzyw- p- ]-d-ª -Xv. \-½psS -tx p-ho- ³- C-S-bm-Ipw-. {]n-bs «-htc \- «nse -timim-½-bv pw-, Nmt m m- ½psS I- nse -tim-sesp- msx b-\pw- D-Å- Zq-Xm-bn-cp- p-. A-h-cp- A-\y-sâ I- nse I-c-Sv Im-Wp- - htc -Xm-bn-cp- p- C- v". Rm-b-dm- \-½psS Im-gvN- m-sp-i-ä- p- hy-xymgvn- B-cm-[-\-bv p- -tijw- k`- kw- ht Xo-cp-. -sszh-h-n-\w- \- I am red in color. bnse aq- - A-½m-½- ]m-kvätdmsv ½psS B- -co-i- ku-jy- n-\pw- I have seeds outside. ]-d-ª -Xm-Wn-Xv. ssz\w-zn-\- am-\-km- -c- n-\pw- \nh-n-\- n-sâ B-g- n-â- Ir-Xy-am- Zm-\-am-bn- am-dpt¼mä- A-\p-{K-l- I'm not a veggie. b- h-n-\w- {]-kw-kn- p- -tiässm w- h-cpw-. Nmt m m-b-\pw- -fpw-, -sszh-{]-km-z-hpw- \t½m- Who am I? pt¼mä- kz-b-am-bn- GsäSptimim-½-bv p-ap-å-xp- -sszhw- msx a-äp-å-hsc hn-[n- p- - C- n-sâ B-ßo-b-cpsS I-]-S- hn-iph- m-e- p- ]n-snt - B-h-iy-ansImSp- p- -simåpw-, \mw- A-Xn-\p- ²n-bpsS H-cp- am-xr-i-bm-wv Cu- A- ½m-½-. -sszh-h-n-\w- -tiä- Ã-. 'B-Zyw- Rm-³- \- m-ip-i- ]n- o- pt¼mä- A-Xp- Ft msm-wv kw- Sv a-äp-å-hsc \- m- p-i-' hn-p-bkm-cn- p- sx p- Nn- n- p- n-sâ aq-e-a-{ w- C-Xm-Is«! GsäSp- m-â- Xs ]-e- 'hn-ip-²- 16

17 Vismaya Gireesan Nair, Australia S T O R Y I love you n the night that baby girl and asked her, Dear, Who is what made you to regret for your was born, her parents had James? The daughter, not realising actions. All I care is that you Ogreat hope in her as she was that her mother was trying to do her understood your mistakes and came their first child who made them a responsibility by asking her what is back to me. Even if you hurt me, I father and a mother. The parents happening, became furious and won t hurt you. Even if you hate me, were filled with great joy since their snatched the diary from her mother I will love you. You are precious to parenthood started that night and and asked her, Why did you take my me, dear daughter. Even if everyone they wanted to do everything that diary without asking and why are you forsakes you, I won t leave you. I love they could to make their child happy getting in to my personal life? you daughter. and safe. The father worked to earn The daughter without knowing the The Bible says, "Honor your father income to sustain his family and the motives behind her mother s and your mother, so that you may live mother stayed at home to take care question, walked towards her long in the land the LORD your God of the family. The parents trained bedroom, and upon reaching there, is giving you. The daughter and taught their child to respect and slammed the door. The mother, with portrayed in this story, represents the love others, regardless of their caste tears in her eyes, kept silent and children who hurt their parents. Jesus and creed. The parents wanted the walked away. while living in this world obeyed and best for their only child. Later in the day, the daughter came never hurt His parents. Likewise, as Years passed and the child grew into out of her room crying and ran children of God, we (children) a teenager. towards the kitchen. The mother, should make sure that we obey, One sunny afternoon, while the upon seeing her daughter felt respect and love our parents. The mother was cleaning the house, she perturbed, asked her, What mother portrayed in this story, spotted a diary in her daughter s bed. happened dear? The daughter, represents all the mothers. Jesus, An urge to open and read the diary regretting for what she had done leaving His comfortable life in compelled her to do like that and before, ran towards her mother and heaven, came down to this world to very shortly, the mother opened it hugged her. While sobbing, she said, save human beings. In Hebrews, it is and all went well except till the point Mother, I m really sorry and forgive written that, I will never leave you where her eyes spotted a particular me for hurting you. I realise now that nor forsake you. Jesus is the same sentence on the page. It said, Calling there are many people in this world yesterday, today and forever and if me cute is nice but calling me yours, who may love us, but the only person He has said like that, then it is sure is all I want. Next to that sentence, a that can truly love me is my mother. that He won t leave you and forsake name was written James. The No matter how old I get, I will always you. The moral of this story is that mother became distressed as she love and respect you, mother. I love Jesus will always be with you. Also knew that there is no one within their you mother. The mother, not children must obey and respect their family who possesses the name knowing what had happened, said to parents. James. She soon called the daughter the daughter, Dear, I don t know 17

18 ss{i-kvxh Fgp- p-]pc ss nä ]Z-{]iv\w þ 18 - À- - - b- - - b- - a v Â- - - W v ]mìà»ê³ ]n. _n, \yquâln het m«v 1. At mktv- Xme {]h- nb- nâ- ]d- p - Hc- p hnz- yme- ns- â DS-? ( 4 ) 3. C-Xv -tbip-hn-sâ H-cp- in-jy-sâ \m-a- hntij-w-am-wv (kvym-\t cv)(6) 4. item-tam³- cm-pm-hv ]-Wn-X- ]o-t- n-sâ H-cp- `m-k-am-bn-cp- p- C-Xv? (4 ) kq-n-\ (1 Kings 6 & 7) 6. tikcn-, knw-lw-, X-fn-I-, I-X-Ip-, -simxn-...cu- hm- p-i-fp-am-bn- _- Ôs Sp- m-hp- - H-cp- hy-àn- ( hntij-ww-) ( 4 ) (kq-n-\ Proverb ) C-hnsSbp-Å- a-e-bn-â- -sh v H-cp- -sâ I- v Xp-d- n-«p- v (3 ) 9. Cu hmx- nâ- Zmh- oz- n\- Hc- n - c - s]sph- m³- Imc- w Bb- n XoÀ- n«- p - ( 5 ) ss nä ]Z-{]iv\w þ 18 Xmtgm«v 1. sbi- m- {]-h-n-\- n-epw- ( ) ao-jm- {]-h-n-\- n-epw- ( 1-2 ) Im-Wp- - Cu- ar-ks c-y- n-\p- -si«m-dp- v (3 ) 4. I-\m³- \m-sv H-äp- -t\m n-b-h-à- B- -tzi- nse P-\s hntijn- n- - ]-Z- n-sâ G-I- h-n\- cq-]w-? ( 5 ) 3. C-hn-Sps -tzh-\m-wv _m-â-ks_q-_v ( 3 ) Ignª e - nse (17þ-se) D cw CSt m«v 5. Zm-\ntben-sâ ]p-kvx-i- n-â- Im-Wp- - H-cp- X-cw- X- w-? (3 ) 8. ]p-{x-³- F- -À- w- h-cp- - hm- v? ( 3 ) 10. C-w- o-jn-epw- a-e-bm-f- n-epw- aq- p- A- -cw- am-{x-ap-å- H-cp- -ss n-ä- \m-aw-? kq-n-\- Ezra 9& 10 apifntem«v 2. ]m-¼v F- -Xn-\v ]-I-cw- B-h-À- -\- ]p-kvx-i- n-â- D-]tbmKn- n-cn- p- - asämcp- ]-Zw-? (3) kq-n-\ (Deuteronomy 30-33) 5. any- yma- qà- - n - p - l_- - qi- v {]h- mn- I- ³- - \Â- I- p - - Hc- p - hntijw- - ]Z- w -? (4) Br. M M Saju, IPC Green Park, New Delhi. Br. Robin Varghese, IPC Dilshad Garden, New Delhi Br. John K Paul, IPC Abudhabi. Sis. Jolly Reji, IPC Mayur Vihar Ph.2, New Delhi Sis. Shyni Johnson, Eben Ezer AG, Noida, U.P. Sis. Reeja Biju John, RAK, U.A.E. Sis. Mini Saji, AG, Surat, Gujrat Sis. Omana Philip, Ebenezer A.G, Noida-U.P. Br. Jacobkutty, IPC Dilshad Garden, New Delhi, Br. Sabu Thomas, IPC Dilshad Garden, New Delhi Sis. Joji Simon Verghese, P.A, RAK. UAE. Sis. Saly Benny, IPC Mayur Vihar Ph.2, New Delhi. Sis. Jolly Varghese, Sharon Noida, U.P. Sis. Joisn Varghese, IPC Kalkaji, New Delhi. Sis. Nicy Varghese, Bethel A.G, Dhoha. Sis. Sali John, F.G.C Rohini, New Delhi Sis. Maya Boban, RAK UAE. Sis. Susan John, Kalkaji-New Delhi 1. icn D -c- fpw Ab- p- -h-cpss t]cp-ifpw ASp e - nâ {]kn-²o-i-cn- p- -Xm-bn-cn pw. D c tfm-ssm w Ah-bpsS d^-d³kpw tcj- -Sp-t - -Xm-Wv. (Ab- p- -hà t]cpw IqsS tcj-s -Sp- -Ww) 2. D -c- Ä hmsvkm- ntem, t\cnt«m \evim-hp- -Xm-Wv. 3. Hmtcm ]Xn pw ]pd- n-d- nb tijw 15 Znh-k- n\iw D cw e`nt - -XmWv. 4. D -c- Ä Ab-bvt \w¼àþ (\n- Ä p- m-ip kwi-b- Ä v adp-]sn \evip- -Xm-bn-cn- pw) 5. D -c- Ä ]-Z-{]-iv\- nsâ amxr-i-bnâ Xs Ab-bv - -Xm-Wv. 18

19 ]p-kvx-i- ]-cn-n-bw- Ip Ip-Spw-_- Po-hn-Xw- B-\-µ-I-c-am- mw- Spw-_- Po-hn-Xw- B-\-µ-I-c-am- Wv C- s Ip-Spw-_- _-Ô- -Ä- - mw-" F- - {K-Ù-am-Wv Cu- e- t\cn-«p- -sim n-cn- p- -Xv. Ip-Spw-_- Po- - n-â- ]-cn-n-bs Sp- p- - hn-x- n-â- A-`n-ap-Jo-I-cnt p- -Xm- Xv b- \n-km-c- -fm-b- {]-iv\- sf -t]mepw- _n-³-kn- en-hn-mvkvä-³- B-Wv {K-Ù-Im- X-c-Ww- -sn p-hm-³- I-gn-bmsX Ip-Spw-_- cn-. Po-hn-Xs hn-hm-l- -tamn-\- -fn-â- - sim-s n- p-i-bm-wv C- s X-e- B-[p-\n-I-X- Ip-Spw-_-_-Ô- sf ap-d-. asämcp- X-e- nte v -sim pt]mbn ''{]o- am-cn-ä-â- I-u- -ken- v " -t]meps m n-cn- p- - C- s Im-e- v ]-g-b- Im-e- Ip-Spw-_- _-Ô- -fpss aq- Å- Ip-Sp-_- Po-hn-Xs Ip-dn- v {In-bmh-fsc {]-kà-am-wv C-Xn-sâ D-Å-Sbpw- hn-i-zm-kvxy-x-bpw- ]-hn-{x-x-bpw- C- hm-³- I-gn-bp- - km-l-n-cy- -Ä- C- ey-hpw- D- -c-hm-zn-x-z-hpw- [m-à-½n-i-x- ß-I-am-b- A-dn-hp-I-Ä- ]-I-À- p- \-Â-Ip- w-. s X-e-ap-d-bv v -ssi-tamiw- h- n- s X-e-ap-d-bv v e-`n- p- n-ã-. Ip-Spw-_- Po-hn-Xs Ip-dn- v i-cn-bm-b- cn- p- p-. " bq-kv B-â v -t{xm " kw- Im-gvN- m-sv e-`n- nsã n-â- X-I-À- - kvim-cw- Ip-Spw-_- _-Ô- sfbpw- em- A-Xn-\v H-c-À- - n-â- {]-Xn-hn-[n-bm-Wv bnte v \n-]-xn- p- - Zp-:J-I-c-hpw- Z-b- L-ht m-ss Im-Wp-hm-³- X-e-ap-dsb - Cu- ]p-kvx-iw-. hn-hm-ln-x-cm-ip-hm-³- - \o-b-hp-am-b- Im-gvN-bm-Wv \-½psS kaq- t{]cn- n- p- p-. -sszhw- a-\p-jy-\p- - t]mip- -h-à- Xo-À- -bm-bpw- hm-bn- nl- n-â- Zr-iy-am-Ip- -Xv. ap-³s¼mcn- th n- hn-`m-h-\w- -snbvx- kv{xo-bpw- ]p- cnt p- - H-cp- -sskuv F- v Cu- {K- -epw- a-\p-jy- kaq-lw- -t\cn-sm- - X- cp-j-\pw- X-½n-ep-Å- hn-hm-lw- F- - I- Ùs hntijn- n- p-hm-³- I-gn-bpw- I-À- -I-fpw- h-en-b- {]-Xn-kÔn-I-fp-am- -k]väns\ kz-h-à- - hn-hm-l-.c- s X-e-ap-dsb i-cn-bm-b- ]m-ùm-... >> P 07 F-U-zm-À-Uv In-¼m-Ä ap-x-â- _n-ãn- {K-lmw- hsc... Ãn- {K-lmw- -tic-fw- kµ-à-in- p epw- 1977epw-. -tim«-bw- kn-fw-fkv -timf-pv {K-u- m-bn-cp- p- B- N-cn- {X- kw-`-h- n-\v -thzn-bm-bn- am-dn-b-xv. kp-hntij-i-³- -si Pn- txma-kv, - tumî-à- _n-ãn- {K-lm-an-sâ {]-`m-j- Ww- a-e-bm-f- nte v X-À-Ö-a- - snbvxp se At±l- n-sâ {IqtkUnt\ -än-bp-å- hm-à- - Nn-{Xkln-Xw- a-e-bm-f- at\mc-a- {]-kn-²o- I-cn- n-cp- p-. hn-hn-[- `m-j-bn-epw-, hw-i- n-epw-, tkm{x- n-epw- D-Å-h-cpsS B-h-iyhpw- A-h-Im-i-hp-am-Wv kp-hntijw-. Zm-ho-Zn-sâ ]p-{x-\m-bn- P-\n- -, a-cn- v A-S- s «p- D-b-Às gpt ä-h-sâ kp-hntijw- -temisa¼m-sp-ap-åki-e-pm-xn-itfmspw- -tlmjn- p-i- F- - a-l-xv \ntbmkw- X-sâ A-\p-[mh-Isc G-Â- n- m-wv {In-kvXp- a-s- n- b-xv. B- kp-hntij- n-sâ {]-Nm-c- I-cm-bn- \-ap- v am-dmw-. _n-ãn- {K-lmw- F- - "bp-kw-" A-h-km-\n- p-. _n-ãn- {Klm-an-sâ -t{]jn-x- Z-À-i-\-hpw- {]-h-à- -\ssien-bpw- \-h-bp-k- in-â- n-i- Ä- v H-cp- -t{]mõm-l-\-am-bn-, {]tnmz-\-am-bn- Xp-S-cpw-. nte v \yq- P-\tdj-³- -sim- hnte v \-bn- p-hm-\m-h-iy-am-b- F-Ãms n- n-cn- p- p-. Ip-Spw-_- Po-hn-Xam-Xr-hm-Õeyt m-ss A-h-X-cn- n- n-cn- L-S-I- -fpw- -timà- n-w- n- Xn-I- pw- n-\p-ån-â- ]-cn-]m-h-\-xtbm-ss am- {Xw- ImtW p- - -ssew-ko-i-xsb hn- p- - Cu- {K-Ùw- At\I-cpsS Po-hn-Xhm-l- n-\v ap-³-¼pw- Ip-Spw-_- Po-hn-Xam-bn- am-ds«f- v B-ßm-À- -am-bn- n-\v D-Ä- m-gvn-bpw- am-à-k-\n-àt±i-hp- n-\v ]p-d- pw- B-kz-Zn- p-hm-³- C- s X-e-ap-d-bv v a-sn-bn-ã-... {]m-à- n- p-i-bm-wv. C- -cw- km-l-n-cy- n-â- Ip-Spw-_- Po- \-½psS kaq-l- n-â- "-s] - F-gp- phn-xs Ip-dn- v B-[p-\n-I- Im-gvN- I-Ä- " h-fsc Ip-d-hm-Wv. -t]mõm-l-\- mtsm-ss B-ßo-b- X-e- n-â- \n- v F- n-sâbpw- A-h-kc- -fpssbpw- A-`mgp-Xs «- _n-³-kn- en-hnw-kvkvä-sâ Cu- h-am-imw- A-Xn-\p-Å- {]-[m-\- Im-c-Ww-. {K-Ùw- Im-en-I- {]-kà-hpw- C- s C- -cw- km-l-n-cy- n-epw- hm-b-\- m- X-e-ap-d-bv v H-cp- i-à-am-b- am-à- - \nf-hm- p-hm-³- D-X-I- - -hn-[- n-âcpss lr-z-b- n-â- i-à-am-b- N-e-\w- D- Àt±i-hp-am-Wv. C- -c- n-â- H-cp- -shãp-hn-fn- GsäSp- Ip-Spw-_- Po-hn-X- nse hy-xy-kvx-x- n-cn- p-i-bm-wv {K-Ù-Im-cn-. X-e- sf B-ßn-I-hpw- `-u-xo-i-hpw- a- \-:im-kv{x-]-c-hp-am-bn- ka-\-z-bn- n- n-cnhm-bn- n-cn- -Ww-. {]txyin- v hn-hm-lw- F-Ãm-h-cpw- Cu- {K-Ùw- Xo-À- -bm-bpw- p-i-bm-wv {K-Ù-Im-cn-. C-Xv F-Ãm- {]mb- n-ep-å-h-à- pw- hm-b-\-bv pw- am-äam-xm-]n-xm- -Ä- F-Ãm-h-cpw- I-gn- m-³- -t]mip- -h-à-, hn-hm-ln-x-à-, n-\pw- ]p-\-à-hn-nn- -\- n-\pw- Im-c- W-am-bn- Xo-cpw- F- -Xn-Â- X-À- -an-ã-. hn-e 130 ( C- y-bn-â- -t]mkv-täpv D- Ip-Spw-_- Po-hn-X- n-â- A-\pãnt p- - A-Sn-kvYm-\-]-c-am-b- D- Iq-Sp-X-Â- hn-h-c- -Ä- v: Äs -ss ). -c-hm-zn-x-z- -fpw- I-S-a-I-Ä- -t]mepw- The Living way Ministries F- m-w- v a-\-kvkn-em- msxbm-wv C- v ]-e-cpw- Ip-Spw-_- Po-hn-X- n-â- Post Box.17315, Bhandup (W), {]thin- p- -Xv. Mumbai Mob: ]p-kvx-i- ]-cn-n-bw- F- - hn-`m-k- n-â- \n- -fpss ]p-kvx-i- -Ä- ]-cn-n-bs Sp- p- -Xm-Wv. Iq-Sp-X-Â- hn-h-c- -Ä- v _-Ôs Sp-I

20 20

h t l k p H-tÎm-_À ]-cn-ip-² P-]-am-e-bp-sS am-kw CHICAGO SYROMALABAR DIOCESAN Issue 13 October 2016

h t l k p H-tÎm-_À ]-cn-ip-² P-]-am-e-bp-sS am-kw CHICAGO SYROMALABAR DIOCESAN Issue 13 October 2016 l F Jt D M Y G Ê OD AN a D R l F MY LO h Ê h t l k p CHICAGO SYROMALABAR DIOCESAN l a n r Jou Issue 13 October 2016 H-tÎm-_À ]-cn-ip-² P-]-am-e-bp-sS am-kw Cu-tim-an-in-lm-bn ]qà- n-bm-b a-\p-jy-c- -bp-ss

More information

Believers Thoughts. Church of God Dubai YOUNG PEOPLE ENDEAVOUR

Believers Thoughts. Church of God Dubai YOUNG PEOPLE ENDEAVOUR Church of God Dubai YOUNG PEOPLE ENDEAVOUR 1 YPE MAGAZINE: EDITORIAL BOARD Pastor T.C. Cherian: President & Patron Dr. Baby John - Chief Editor Br. Ninan P.D. - Editor. Associate Editors: Dr. Saju John

More information

ܾ Ü. ¹ Ü Þ ¹, «Ð œ Ü, ²ªœÐ]² ¹ ª ò ]œ¹ KEAM -2018

ܾ Ü. ¹ Ü Þ ¹, «Ð œ Ü, ²ªœÐ]² ¹ ª ò ]œ¹ KEAM -2018 œ¹. CEE/5500/2017/ KEAM -2018/ TA.1 ܾ Ü ½] ª«œ ] ±À Ù± ²µ» ¹ ¹ Ü Þ ¹, «Ð œ Ü, ²ªœÐ]² ¹ - 695 001 ª ò ]œ¹ KEAM -2018 \yq\] ]Z-hn-bp-ff kz-im-cy kzm-{ib saun- Â/sUâ timtf-pp-i-fnse \yq-\-] (ssat\m-dn-än)

More information

Editorial Vol.2 Date: 03/07/12

Editorial Vol.2 Date: 03/07/12 RAINBOW SMCM NEWSLETTER EDITORIAL BOARD Fr Joy Thottamkara C.Ss.R Mr. Shibu Mathew (Chief Editor) Mr. Raji Chacko Mrs. Teena Thomas CONTENTS Editorial Message from the Chaplain Mission Year Logo & Prayer

More information

SUNDAY SCHOOL ANNIVERSARIES

SUNDAY SCHOOL ANNIVERSARIES For Private circulation only Issue No.4, July 2017 Published by: Phoenix Publishing House, Kerala, India Licence# RNI No.KERMAL/2017/469833/ERN SUNDAY SCHOOL ANNIVERSARIES IPC BAHRAIN IPC HEBRON IPC BETHESDA

More information

Editorial Vol.5 Date: 08/09/13

Editorial Vol.5 Date: 08/09/13 E D I T O R I A L B O A R D Fr Joy Thottamkara C.Ss.R Mr. Shibu Mathew (Chief Editor) Mr. Raji Chacko Mrs. Teena Thomas Website Manager: Joby Cyriac CONTENTS Editorial Messages Articles Family Column Community

More information

Editorial Vol.7 Date: 18/05/14

Editorial Vol.7 Date: 18/05/14 R A I N B O W S M C M N E W S L E T T E R E D I T O R I A L B O A R D Editorial Vol.7 Date: 18/05/14 Fr Joy Thottamkara C.Ss.R Fr Jobin Vaniamparambil C.Ss.R Mr. Francis Joseph (Acting Chief Editor) Mr

More information

F n-^m-\n-tbmkv Xncp-ta-\n-bpsS {]`m-j-w pdn- p-iƒ

F n-^m-\n-tbmkv Xncp-ta-\n-bpsS {]`m-j-w pdn- p-iƒ amxyqkv am F n-^m-\n-tbmkv 75 F n-^m-\n-tbmkv Xncp-ta-\n-bpsS {]`m-j-w pdn- p-iƒ kºm-z-i : si. t n, si. tpm 1. I Ør-{]m \ {]nb hnizm-kn-i-tf, sszhw \ΩpsS ]nxm-hmwv; ]p{x Xºp-cm- \m-wnxp shfn-s -Sp-Øn-b-Xpw.

More information

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO Issue 32 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY August 7, 2016 FEAST OF Transfiguration of Lord Jesus Christ AUGUST 6 What did the transfiguration of Jesus Christ really

More information

OCTOBER th year of publication. CHIEF EDITOR Rev. D. Jacob. EDITOR Rev. Rohan P. SUB EDITOR Mr. Premakumar P. R.

OCTOBER th year of publication. CHIEF EDITOR Rev. D. Jacob. EDITOR Rev. Rohan P. SUB EDITOR Mr. Premakumar P. R. 15 th year of publication OCTOBER 2017 CHIEF EDITOR Rev. D. Jacob EDITOR Rev. Rohan P. SUB EDITOR Mr. Premakumar P. R. EDIT DITORIAL BOARD Rev. Y. Vijayadas Rev. N.L. Praveen Raj Prof. Oliver A. Maison

More information

APRIL th year of publication. CHIEF EDITOR Rev. D. Jacob. EDITOR Rev. Rohan P. SUB EDITOR Mr. Premakumar P. R.

APRIL th year of publication. CHIEF EDITOR Rev. D. Jacob. EDITOR Rev. Rohan P. SUB EDITOR Mr. Premakumar P. R. S.C.F. 16 th year of publication APRIL 2018 CHIEF EDITOR Rev. D. Jacob EDITOR Rev. Rohan P. SUB EDITOR Mr. Premakumar P. R. EDIT DITORIAL BOARD Rev. Y. Vijayadas Rev. N.L. Praveen Raj Prof. Oliver A. Maison

More information

AFRICA STUDY BIBLE (BLACK LEATHER)

AFRICA STUDY BIBLE (BLACK LEATHER) AFRICA STUDY BIBLE (BLACK LEATHER) The Africa Study Bible (ASB) is the most ethnically diverse, singlevolume, biblical resource to date. Written by 350 contributors from 50 countries, it includes the Holy

More information

Editorial Vol.3 Date: 21/10/12

Editorial Vol.3 Date: 21/10/12 E D I T O R I A L B O A R D Fr Joy Thottamkara C.Ss.R Mr. Shibu Mathew (Chief Editor) Mr. Raji Chacko Mrs. Teena Thomas CONTENTS Editorial Message from the Chaplain Feast Celebrations Articles and Poems

More information

CHURCH VOICE EDITORIAL BOARD. Editorial... REFRESHED AND ENERGISED FEBRUARY Chief Editor. Editor

CHURCH VOICE EDITORIAL BOARD. Editorial... REFRESHED AND ENERGISED FEBRUARY Chief Editor. Editor CHURCH VOICE FEBRUARY 2012 EDITORIAL BOARD Chief Editor Rev. C.R. Vincent Editor Christenson E. Sarasam Rev. Dr. L.E. Sahanam Rev. K. Isaac Paul Singh Dr. Samson Nessiah T. Jayakumar Alfred Address: The

More information

June IW-IvSn- «v: Ata-cn- -bn-sebpw Iym\-U-bn-se bpw ae-bmfn {_Z-d IpSpw-_- -fpss kwk-a-th-znbmb ^o_m tim ^-d³kv 2014 Pqsse 17 apxâ

June IW-IvSn- «v: Ata-cn- -bn-sebpw Iym\-U-bn-se bpw ae-bmfn {_Z-d IpSpw-_- -fpss kwk-a-th-znbmb ^o_m tim ^-d³kv 2014 Pqsse 17 apxâ June 2014 - nâ.. ^o_m 2014 {Iao-Ic- Ww Ah-km-\L- «- IW-IvSn- «v: Ata-cn- -bn-sebpw Iym\-U-bn-se bpw ae-bmfn {_Z-d IpSpw-_- -fpss kwk-a-th-znbmb ^o_m tim ^-d³kv 2014 Pqsse 17 apxâ 20 hsc IWIvSn- -«nse {Iu

More information

Ephe 6: 1-3 Exo 20: 12 Deut 5: 16 1Sam 4: 11 Eph 6: 4 Col 3: 21 2Tim 3: 16-17 Eph 6: 5-9 CHAPTER: 6 ""a tf, \nß-fpss AΩ-b- - msc I Øm-hn A\p-k-cn- n ; AXp \ymb-at m. ""\n\ p \ D m-ip-hm\pw \o `qan-bn Zo

More information

Liturgical Year and Faith Formation

Liturgical Year and Faith Formation Liturgical Year and Faith Formation Liturgical Year and Faith Formation k` Hcp-hÀjw ap-gp-h³ \oïp-\n-ev pó Bcm- [-\m-h-õ-c nsâ BN-c-W n-eqss anin-lmclkyhpw anin-lm-bpss XpSÀ -bmb k`-bp-ss -clkyhpw BtLm-jn-

More information

To receive e-churchvoice please church voice to

To receive e-churchvoice please church voice to Vol. 15 No.7 Newsletter July 2017 To receive e-churchvoice please church voice to 9747311779 From the Editor s Desk Greetings in the name of Jesus! A wonderful New Year, 2018 has set its place in our

More information

Christmas. Dr. D. Joshua. 05 The Book of the Ages. Perfect Picture Prakash V. Mathew. Dr. C.T. Luiskutty. c \nc ns ip{iqj. T.T.

Christmas. Dr. D. Joshua. 05 The Book of the Ages. Perfect Picture Prakash V. Mathew. Dr. C.T. Luiskutty. c \nc ns ip{iqj. T.T. C O N T E N T S Board of Publications Chairman : Dr. J. Varghese Editor : Prof. Mathew P. Thomas Gen. Editor : John Philip Asst. Editors : Dr. D. Joshua Prakash V. Mathew Prof. Oommen George Members :

More information

hnhm-z- fpw hni-zo-i-c-w- fpw

hnhm-z- fpw hni-zo-i-c-w- fpw ssçlni-k-µài\w hnhm-z- fpw hni-zo-i-c-w- fpw tum. Ipcym-t mkv timàf n-kvtim aqe-bnâ (Ub-d-ÎÀ, tamà BZmbn ÌUn skâà) At ymjym hnizm-k-kw-c- W kanxn bp. Fkv. F. Slaiheeka Sandarsanam Vivadangalum Visadeekaranagalum

More information

12 th year of publication DECEMBER 2014 CHIEF EDITOR EDITOR SUB-EDITOR CIRCULATION MANAGER ADDRESS: Rev. T. Selvarajan. R.

12 th year of publication DECEMBER 2014 CHIEF EDITOR EDITOR SUB-EDITOR CIRCULATION MANAGER ADDRESS: Rev. T. Selvarajan. R. 12 th year of publication DECEMBER 2014 CHIEF EDITOR Rev. T. Selvarajan EDITOR R. Sajan Samson SUB-EDITOR Manoj Kumar Ebenezer EDIT DITORIAL BOARD Rev. C.R. Vincent Rev. E. Sunin Spenzer Dr. Christenson

More information

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. Name: Quran Group: Grade: In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. Read in the name of your Lord who created, created man from clot of blood.

More information

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO Issue 40 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY October 2, 2016 St. Francis of Assisi abandoned a life of luxury for a life devoted to Christianity after reportedly hearing

More information

CHURCH VOICE. 12 th year of publication JANUARY 2014 CHIEF EDITOR EDITOR ADDRESS: Rev. C.R. Vincent. R. Sajan Samson

CHURCH VOICE. 12 th year of publication JANUARY 2014 CHIEF EDITOR EDITOR ADDRESS: Rev. C.R. Vincent. R. Sajan Samson CHURCH VOICE 12 th year of publication JANUARY 2014 CHIEF EDITOR Rev. C.R. Vincent EDITOR R. Sajan Samson EDIT DITORIAL BOARD Rev. Dr. L.E. Sahanam Rev. E. Sunin Spenzer Dr. Christenson E. Sarasam Adv.

More information

CSI Mateer Memorial Church Committee

CSI Mateer Memorial Church Committee CSI Mateer Memorial Church Committee 2017-18 16 th year of publication MAY 2018 CHIEF EDITOR Rev. D. Jacob EDITOR Rev. Rohan P. SUB EDITOR Mr. Premakumar P. R. EDIT DITORIAL BOARD Rev. Y. Vijayadas Rev.

More information

Paulos Mar Gregorios Gregory of India Study Centre Sophia Books, Azad Lane, Kottayam

Paulos Mar Gregorios Gregory of India Study Centre Sophia Books, Azad Lane, Kottayam John Paul II and Indian Orthodox Church Paulos Mar Gregorios Gregory of India Study Centre Sophia Books, Azad Lane, Kottayam - 686001 2 3 CONTENTS 1 THE POPE S VISIT TO INDIA 2 THE JARRING NOTE 3 ADDRESS

More information

Vol: 3 Issue : 42 March 18 th, 2012

Vol: 3 Issue : 42 March 18 th, 2012 Vol: 3 Issue : 42 March 18 th, 2012 Sacred Heart Knanaya Catholic Church Tampa, Florida 2 COUPLES PRAYER Parish Priest: Fr.Pathros Champakkara tampaknanayamission@gmail. com Address Sacred Heart Knanaya

More information

Report of the Committee on Nominations and Leadership Development

Report of the Committee on Nominations and Leadership Development Report of the Committee on Nominations and Leadership Development Page: 1 Church Contact Information: Church Name: AWFC Church Number: Charge Conference Date: Date Positions Begin: Full Location Address

More information

Faith and Belief Codes as of 7/21/2017 Code Description Start Date End Date

Faith and Belief Codes as of 7/21/2017 Code Description Start Date End Date Faith and Belief Codes as of 7/21/2017 Code Description Start Date End Date A1 Protestant Episcopal Church 20170331 A2 Independent Baptist Bible Mission 20170331 A3 Baptist Bible Fellowship 20170331 A4

More information

VOLUME 310 / OCTOBER 2015 PARISH BULLETIN THE MAR THOMA PARISH, DUBAI FAMILY. founded on faith, joined in love, kept by god, together forever...

VOLUME 310 / OCTOBER 2015 PARISH BULLETIN THE MAR THOMA PARISH, DUBAI FAMILY. founded on faith, joined in love, kept by god, together forever... VOLUME 310 / OCTOBER 2015 PARISH BULLETIN THE MAR THOMA PARISH, DUBAI FAMILY founded on faith, joined in love, kept by god, together forever... MESSAGE FROM THE VICAR IÀ m-hnâ {]o-btc, {]-hà- -\-hà-j-

More information

JULY - SEPTEMBER 2013

JULY - SEPTEMBER 2013 PARISH HERALD JULY - SEPTEMBER 2013 Rev. Dr. Alex Thomas (Vicar) No. 2, Banaswadi Road, Bangalore -560 033 Tel: 25479408 (Res.), 25488188 (Office) Mob: 9916880041 E-mail: athomasachen@gmail.com e-mail:

More information

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO Issue 42 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY October 16, 2016 Teresa lived in an age of exploration as well as political, social, and religious upheaval. It was the 16th

More information

May COLLEGIATE FISHERMAN

May COLLEGIATE FISHERMAN COLLEGIATE FISHERMAN May 2013. 1 C O N T E N T S 07 Why quit smoking? Board of Publications Chairman : Dr. J. Varghese Editor : Prof. Mathew P. Thomas Gen. Editor : John Philip Asst. Editors : Dr. D.

More information

The Timeline for the Life of David

The Timeline for the Life of David The Timeline for the Life of David The basis for this commentary is taken from MP3 files on First and Second Samuel from Arnold Fruchtenbaum and Ariel Ministries in San Antonio, Texas. The Life of David

More information

What happened to our State of Kerala

What happened to our State of Kerala C O L L E G I AT E F I S H E R M A N August 2011. 1 C O N T E N T S 13 Board of Publications Chairman : Dr. J. Varghese Editor : Prof. Mathew P. Thomas Gen. Editor : John Philip Asst. Editors : Dr. D.

More information

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO. Issue 20 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO. Issue 20 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO Issue 20 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY Today is the Feast of Pentecost May15, 2016 Happy feast of Pentecost LORD SEND OUT YOUR SPIRIT AND RENEW THE FACE OF THE

More information

CHURCH VOICE. 12 th year of publication MARCH 2014 CHIEF EDITOR EDITOR ADDRESS: Rev. C.R. Vincent. R. Sajan Samson

CHURCH VOICE. 12 th year of publication MARCH 2014 CHIEF EDITOR EDITOR ADDRESS: Rev. C.R. Vincent. R. Sajan Samson CHURCH VOICE 12 th year of publication MARCH 2014 CHIEF EDITOR Rev. C.R. Vincent EDITOR R. Sajan Samson EDIT DITORIAL BOARD Rev. Dr. L.E. Sahanam Rev. E. Sunin Spenzer Dr. Christenson E. Sarasam Adv. Sarjine

More information

Hcp bpkw Ah-km-\n p. ]mã Pn. Koh Kokv kvs]jy kπn-sa v UAE KUWAIT INDIA. mannamanna. Manna bi-weekly Vol.11 Issue 3.

Hcp bpkw Ah-km-\n p.   ]mã Pn. Koh Kokv kvs]jy kπn-sa v UAE KUWAIT INDIA. mannamanna. Manna bi-weekly Vol.11 Issue 3. Hcp bpkw Ah-km-\n p Manna bi-weekly Vol.11 Issue 3. www.newsmanna.com UAE KUWAIT INDIA mannamanna 2 March a 2018 news@newsmanna.com www.newsmanna.com a March 2018 3 AkvX-an kqcy-tx-p v hy- n-kx kphn-tijo-i-cww

More information

PARISH MESSENGER May 2016

PARISH MESSENGER May 2016 C.S.I. PARISH (Malayalam) ABU DHABI PARISH MESSENGER May 2016 (For Private Circulation Only) P. O. Box: 47022; Tel.63 44 914, 050 41 20 123; Fax. 63 44 918 E-mail achancsi@emirates.net.ae Web www.csiabudhabi.com

More information

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Trivandrum THE MALANKARA SYRIAN CATHOLIC CHURCH MALANKARA SYRIAN CATHOLIC CHURC E TH H BULLETIN OF THE EXARCHATE OF ST. EPHREM KHADKI - PUNE VOL II NO. 8 December 2016 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

More information

LORD, Let My Prayer Arise/ Suba Mi Oración. œ œ œ. œ J. J j. Am7add4. j J j. J j. Su - ba mi o - ra - ción

LORD, Let My Prayer Arise/ Suba Mi Oración. œ œ œ. œ J. J j. Am7add4. j J j. J j. Su - ba mi o - ra - ción 2 Refrain based on Psalm 11:2 Verses based on Psalm 138:1 2ab, 3, 6, 7 Spanish verse translations by ai orz LRD, Let My Prayer Arise/ Suba Mi ración Bob Hurd horal arrangent by raig Ksbury Keyboard accompanint

More information

15th November World Sunday School Day: Childhood growing in favor with God and people

15th November World Sunday School Day: Childhood growing in favor with God and people Thomas said to him, My Lord and My God. (St. John 20:28) Issue No. 11 Vol. VII November 2013 A Monthly publication for the St. Thomas Mar Thoma Church, Kuwait Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It

More information

Official Cipher of the

Official Cipher of the No: Official Cipher of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Ancient Free & Accepted Masons of the State of Maine Not to be consulted in any Lodge or exemplification while in session. (By participating officers.)

More information

Breaking News English.com Ready-to-Use English Lessons by Sean Banville

Breaking News English.com Ready-to-Use English Lessons by Sean Banville Breaking News English.com Ready-to-Use English Lessons by Sean Banville 1,000 IDEAS & ACTIVITIES FOR LANGUAGE TEACHERS breakingnewsenglish.com/book.html Thousands more free lessons from Sean's other websites

More information

APRIL - MAY Our FAMILY. Traditions

APRIL - MAY Our FAMILY. Traditions APRIL - MAY 2017 Our FAMILY Traditions PATRON Bishop Mar Thomas Elavanal CHAIRMAN Msgr. Emmanuel Kadankavil CHIEF EDITOR Fr. Sheen Chittatukara ASSOCIATE EDITOR Fr. Jomet Vazhayil EDITORIAL BOARD Fr.

More information

The Outline of the Book of Revelation

The Outline of the Book of Revelation The Outline of the Book of Revelation From a Jewish Perspective The basis for this commentary and outline is taken from Arnold Fruchtenbaum s book The Footsteps of the Messiah and Ariel Ministries in San

More information

05 Try Tears. Dr. D. Joshua. Prakash V. Mathew. \nxyx. Dr. C.T. Luiskutty. Prakash V. Mathew. C{X henb c. T.T. Samuel (Late)

05 Try Tears. Dr. D. Joshua. Prakash V. Mathew. \nxyx. Dr. C.T. Luiskutty. Prakash V. Mathew. C{X henb c. T.T. Samuel (Late) C O N T E N T S 10 As an Ox goes to the Slaughter Dr. D. Joshua... Board of Publications Chairman : Dr. J. Varghese Editor : Prof. Mathew P. Thomas Gen. Editor : John Philip Asst. Editors : Dr. D. Joshua

More information

VOLUME 325 / JANUARY 2017

VOLUME 325 / JANUARY 2017 VOLUME 325 / JANUARY 2017 N E W Y E A R S not on your n a le d n a t r all your hea h it w it to Him, d r m o b L u s e s th y a in w t s r ou Tru nding; in all y ta s r roverbs 3:5-6 e P d t. n h u ig

More information

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO Issue 37 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY Why Do We Celebrate the Feast of the Holy Cross? hnip² Ipcn-insâ ]pi-gvn-bpss Xncp-\mÄ September 11, 2016 Sept. 14 In a deeper

More information

Breaking News English.com Ready-to-Use English Lessons by Sean Banville

Breaking News English.com Ready-to-Use English Lessons by Sean Banville Breaking News English.com Ready-to-Use English Lessons by Sean Banville 1,000 IDEAS & ACTIVITIES FOR LANGUAGE TEACHERS breakingnewsenglish.com/book.html Thousands more free lessons from Sean's other websites

More information

SANTH ME. Messenger FARIDABAD DIOCESAN BULLETIN

SANTH ME. Messenger FARIDABAD DIOCESAN BULLETIN Vol. 7 Issue 2 Mar-Apr 2016 FARIDABAD DIOCESAN BULLETIN Oath taking ceremony of newly appointed Curia Members of Diocese of Faridabad-Delhi at Bishop's House, Karol Bagh Archbishop blessing 'Hall of Divine

More information

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO Issue 27 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY "Let no man despise thy YOUTH; but set an example to the believers, in speech, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit,

More information

Psalm 140. & # # Slow «« bˆ«ˆ««««««« «ˆ« ====================== «««« ˆ ˆ« ˆ«« ˆ w ˆ«««« ˆ«ˆ bˆ ˆ« ˆ«. bˆ«j ˆ««ˆ ˆ« ˆ«bˆ«ˆ« bˆ nˆ ˆ« nˆ« bˆ« & # # ««««

Psalm 140. & # # Slow «« bˆ«ˆ««««««« «ˆ« ====================== «««« ˆ ˆ« ˆ«« ˆ w ˆ«««« ˆ«ˆ bˆ ˆ« ˆ«. bˆ«j ˆ««ˆ ˆ« ˆ«bˆ«ˆ« bˆ nˆ ˆ« nˆ« bˆ« & # # «««« Byznte So b ˆ bˆ b ˆ ˆ s cried out un Bsi Kzn (1915 2001) 72. Œ ˆbˆnˆ ˆ ˆ ˆ «ˆ ««ˆ «ˆ ˆ «ˆbˆ ˆ e. Her # # Œ &. b bˆ ˆ «ˆ Her cried out n «ˆ b b n. b Her b. b j. b j «ˆ voice sup un pi Give me, er c bˆ

More information

Vol-11 Issue No.9. P.O. Box : 2563, Dubai - UAE, Tel : , Fax : ,

Vol-11 Issue No.9. P.O. Box : 2563, Dubai - UAE, Tel : , Fax : , ST. THOMAS ORTHODOX CATHEDRAL - DUBAI PARISH BULLETIN Vol-11 Issue No.9 September 2017 for members only Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: Whoever wants to be my disciple

More information

C.S.I PARISH (Malayalam) ABU DHABI, U.A.E. Parish Messenger of October 2018

C.S.I PARISH (Malayalam) ABU DHABI, U.A.E. Parish Messenger of October 2018 C.S.I PARISH (Malayalam) ABU DHABI, U.A.E Parish Messenger of October 2018 ഇടവകദ തൻ - ഒക ട ബർ 2018 FROM THE VICAR S DESK Beloved ones in Christ, Loving greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. SET

More information

PY An 1. The text of the celebrated Pylos tablet An 1 reads as follows:

PY An 1. The text of the celebrated Pylos tablet An 1 reads as follows: PY An 1 The text of the celebrated Pylos tablet An 1 reads as follows:.1 e-re-ta, pe-re-u-ro-na-de, i-jo-te. ro-o-wa 8. 5.4 po-ra-pi 4.5 te-ta-ra-ne 6.6 a-po-ne-we 7[ As the heading (on line 1) indicates,

More information

The Last Supper BY LEONARDO DA VINCI (C ) Convent of Santa Maria della Grazie, Milan, Italy.

The Last Supper BY LEONARDO DA VINCI (C ) Convent of Santa Maria della Grazie, Milan, Italy. The Last Supper BY LEONARDO DA VINCI (C. 1495-1498) Convent of Santa Maria della Grazie, Milan, Italy. Unit 5, Lesson 4 287 The Eucharist Directions: Read the following information about the Eucharist,

More information

NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER 2014 IMPACT REPORT

NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER 2014 IMPACT REPORT NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER 2014 IMPACT REPORT 1-800-444-8828 www.nationaldayofprayer.org It has been an incredible year here at the National Day of Prayer Task Force. In this 2014 Impact Report, we want to

More information

Directory 31. CHRIST KING UNIT. 494 Lourdes Metropolitan Cathedral. Cathedral WEST SURIAGRAMAM, THRISSUR. ssh. {]kn-u v. sk{i- dn. {]kn-u v.

Directory 31. CHRIST KING UNIT. 494 Lourdes Metropolitan Cathedral. Cathedral WEST SURIAGRAMAM, THRISSUR. ssh. {]kn-u v. sk{i- dn. {]kn-u v. Cathedral Directory 2008 31. CHRIST KING UNIT WEST SURIAGRAMAM, THRISSUR W N S E {]kn-u v ssh. {]kn-u v sk{i- dn tpm. sk{i- dn {Sj-d Iym]v kn. ]n. tdmb A mω Bt m tum. {^m kn Nmgq dmwn txmakv P {XqZv kæn

More information

LIVING ON MISSIONAL PURPOSE. Peter Meier Center for United States Missions

LIVING ON MISSIONAL PURPOSE. Peter Meier Center for United States Missions LIVING ON MISSIONAL PURPOSE Peter Meier Center for United States Missions Mission begins in the heart of God A Theological Statement of Mission, LCMS GOD S MISSION Isaiah 45:21-24 There is no God apart

More information

{Ko v & lo{_p `mjm]t\w

{Ko v & lo{_p `mjm]t\w {Ko v & lo{_p `mjm]t\w ALPHA INSTITUTE OF THEOLOGY AND SCIENCE Thalassery, Kerala, India - 670 101 Ph: 0490 2344727, 2343707 Web: www.alphathalassery.org, Email: alphits@gmail.com {Ko v & lo{_p `mjm]t\w

More information

SANTH ME. Messenger. faridabad diocesan bulletin. Issue 1. Jan-Feb January-February 2013 SANTH ME -1- Messenger

SANTH ME. Messenger. faridabad diocesan bulletin. Issue 1. Jan-Feb January-February 2013 SANTH ME -1- Messenger Issue 1 Jan-Feb 2013 faridabad diocesan bulletin -1- Prayerful Wishes to His Excellency Mar George Madathikandathil New Bishop of Kothamangalam Diocese Rev. Fr. John Mylamvelil Chancellor, Diocese of Faridabad

More information

1964 þ þ 28- ceq yam nfaãemx Zdaiz yebe (aobanekx kealenfat»x Djcv) Unkw_À 8. Unkw_À 17. Unkw_À amk nâ HmÀ½ BNcn p ]nxm ³amÀ

1964 þ þ 28- ceq yam nfaãemx Zdaiz yebe (aobanekx kealenfat»x Djcv) Unkw_À 8. Unkw_À 17. Unkw_À amk nâ HmÀ½ BNcn p ]nxm ³amÀ December 2018 Vol 12/2018 {InkvXpaÊv Nn IÄ ^m.tpm-pn Ip-cy³ txma-kv (klhn-imcn) {InkvXpaÊv Zn\ fnte v \½Ä IS phcnibmwv. k`bpss ip{iqjifpw thznn Ifpw ]T\ hnjbam pibmwv. 1. tbip {InkvXp FhnsS P\n p? km[mcw

More information

CATHOLIC DICTIONARY. 1. Malayalam to English. AP-]m-e\]cw

CATHOLIC DICTIONARY. 1. Malayalam to English. AP-]m-e\]cw 3. Malayalam to Malayalam 4. Abbreviations 1. Malayalam to English AP-]m-e\]cw Pastoral AXn-cq-]X A -kvtxm-e³ Bcm-[\ B²ym-ßo-IX CS-hI D n-tbip Gäp-]-d- nâ I\yIm-a-dnbw IÀ±n-\mÄ Ipcniv Ipcn-iv A-S-bmfw

More information

Motto: Called to Radiate the Love of Christ everywhere. Theme: The Role of Syro-Malabar migrant Communities in New Evangelization

Motto: Called to Radiate the Love of Christ everywhere. Theme: The Role of Syro-Malabar migrant Communities in New Evangelization Motto: Called to Radiate the Love of Christ everywhere Theme: The Role of Syro-Malabar migrant Communities in New Evangelization Objectives : 1. To celebrate the heritage of faith with the Father and Head

More information

Vol. 02 Issue No. 8 AUGUST 2014

Vol. 02 Issue No. 8 AUGUST 2014 Vol. 02 Issue No. 8 AUGUST 2014 ST. THOMAS ORTHODOX CATHEDRAL - DUBAI P.O. Box : 2563, Dubai - UAE Tel : 04-337 1122, Fax : 04-335 2252 Email : stthomas@emirates.net.ae www.stthomascathedraldubai.org Fr.

More information

STAINLESS STEEL H O T E L / M O T E L P R O D U C T ILLUSTRATION DESCRIPTION FINISH MODEL # CASE QTY.

STAINLESS STEEL H O T E L / M O T E L P R O D U C T ILLUSTRATION DESCRIPTION FINISH MODEL # CASE QTY. SAINSS S H, H S I A, G V N N A N I A A I A I N S H FAS NA AK NA SFA N Y 18-8 304 SIN SISAN SAIN SAINSS S ISAIN SIIN FINISH # AS QY. 18" X 3 4" W BA SAIN SAINSS S 01-2618 10 24" X 3 4" W BA SAIN SAINSS

More information

The Resurrection Troparia/Kontakia

The Resurrection Troparia/Kontakia 44 The Resurrection Tropri/Kontki Anthology Serbin Chnt: Volume II Tone 1 pg 44 Tone 5 pg 50 Tone 2 pg 46 Tone 6 pg 52 Tone 3 pg 47 Tone 7 pg 53 Tone 4 pg 49 Tone 8 pg 55 while grnt When h sol The Resurrection

More information

Syro-Malankara Catholic Church

Syro-Malankara Catholic Church Syro-Malankara Catholic Church Diocesan Bulletin Mar Ivanios Bhavan J-Block 61-62, Paryavaran Complex IGNOU Road, Neb Sarai New Delhi-110 068 Patron H.E. Jacob Mar Barnabas The Bishop Circulation Bishops,

More information

ð ël' æ ä' ha'ì ð ti' yt;î Psalms œ œ ? 4 Œ Œ Œ m.l; - n: - œ œ œ x: f.m; œ œ œ œ æ groß m. - œ œ œ ~yhi( ha,ª and appear before God?

ð ël' æ ä' ha'ì ð ti' yt;î Psalms œ œ ? 4 Œ Œ Œ m.l; - n: - œ œ œ x: f.m; œ œ œ œ æ groß m. - œ œ œ ~yhi( ha,ª and appear before God? Lead Sheet Psalms 4243 Dennis McCork 4 3 [ ] lm n ml; n: 7 A 13 / tsa' Ce ch ms x: fm; kel' lykiî v bli or Conducting maskil for the sons of Korah ko' rch yn qo) xr: ka K a; B7b5 B7b5 m m # N yl' t rog'

More information

International King James Version New Testament 1 JOHN

International King James Version New Testament 1 JOHN 1 International King James Version New Testament 1 JOHN 1 John 2 Chapter 1 The Word of Life 1 That a which was from the beginning, that we have heard, that we have b seen with our eyes, c that we have

More information

TITLE CALL NUMBER GRADE LEVEL. Recommended Texts Canada coast to coast PE1128 A In context PE 1121 C

TITLE CALL NUMBER GRADE LEVEL. Recommended Texts Canada coast to coast PE1128 A In context PE 1121 C TITLE CALL NUMBER GRADE LEVEL Recommended Texts Canada coast to coast PE1128 A36 1995 4-6 In context PE 1121 C667 1990 6-9 Issues collection Search by title - Issues collection 7-10 Journeys PE 1117 J32

More information

Key References: Joshua 23; 24; Patriarchs and Prophets, chap. 49, pp ; The Bible Story (1994), vol. 3, pp ; Our Beliefs, nos.

Key References: Joshua 23; 24; Patriarchs and Prophets, chap. 49, pp ; The Bible Story (1994), vol. 3, pp ; Our Beliefs, nos. 8 Reminded by a Rock Key References: Joshua 23; 24; Patriarchs and Prophets, chap. 49, pp. 521-524; The Bible Story (1994), vol. 3, pp. 102-104; Our Beliefs, nos. 12, 3, 14 PPBSG_text_B3_2017.indd 62 power

More information

MANDYA DIOCESAN BULLETIN MANDYA JYOTHI. ''TO HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT ABUNDANTLY" (Jn.10:10)

MANDYA DIOCESAN BULLETIN MANDYA JYOTHI. ''TO HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT ABUNDANTLY (Jn.10:10) MANDYA DIOCESAN BULLETIN MANDYA JYOTHI ''TO HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT ABUNDANTLY" (Jn.10:10) Printed, Published and Edited by: Fr. Paul Vazhappilly Bishop's House, Diocese of Mandya, Kalenahally P.O, Mandya

More information

It works! Faith Promise Principles. Be assured - Faith Promise Principles. What is a Faith Promise? Also known as Grace Giving

It works! Faith Promise Principles. Be assured - Faith Promise Principles. What is a Faith Promise? Also known as Grace Giving What is a Faith Promise? Also known as Grace Giving Be assured - It works! 1 IN D IA Si 0 Man da la y tw e Rangoon BURMA T avo y Phuket Med an Chiang LA O S Vientiane T HA ILA N D Bangkok Su ma tra Bengkulu

More information

Fort Des Moines. United Methodist Church. Seventh Sunday of Easter May 13, 2018

Fort Des Moines. United Methodist Church. Seventh Sunday of Easter May 13, 2018 Fort Des Moines United Methodist Church Worship 9:45 a.m. Fellowship 11:00 a.m. Fort Des Moines United Methodist Church is committed to the Great Commission given by Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20: Therefore

More information

January. NT Proverbs Psalm OT Yr-1 OT Yr-2

January. NT Proverbs Psalm OT Yr-1 OT Yr-2 1 January NT Proverbs Psalm OT Yr-1 OT Yr-2 1 Mt 1:1-17 1:1-7 1 Gn 1 2 Ch 13 2 Mt 1:18-25 1:8-9 2:1-6 Gn 2 2 Ch 14 3 Mt 2 1:10-19 2:7-12 Gn 3 2 Ch 15 4 Mt 3 1:20-22 3:1-4 Gn 4 2 Ch 16 5 Mt 4 1:23-27 3:5-8

More information

The Outline of the Life of Christ

The Outline of the Life of Christ The Outline of the Life of Christ The basis for this commentary and outline is taken from the Life of Christ book, Tape DVD Series from Arnold Fruchtenbaum and Ariel Ministries in San Antonio, Texas. and

More information

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO. 40 awn Bcm-[-\-tbm-Sp-IqSn. {InkvXpcmP Xncp- mä Zn\-amb 2016 \hw-_à 20 Rmb-dmgvN \S- p- -Xm-Wv.

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO. 40 awn Bcm-[-\-tbm-Sp-IqSn. {InkvXpcmP Xncp- mä Zn\-amb 2016 \hw-_à 20 Rmb-dmgvN \S- p- -Xm-Wv. MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO Issue 42 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY October 23, 2016 ImcpWyhÀj kam-]\w Nn mtkm kotdm ae-_mà I o-{u-en-â 40 awn Bcm-[-\-tbm-Sp-IqSn Imcp-Wy-hÀj kam-]\w {InkvXpcmP

More information

GENERAL CONGREGATION 36 rome // 2016

GENERAL CONGREGATION 36 rome // 2016 GENERAL CONGREGATION 36 rome // 2016 Sacred Heart of Jesus Availability - the strength of our mission 4 th of November 2016 day_33 GC 36 - Rowing into the ep INVITATORY eng May the Spirit of Christ Jesus,

More information

THE BANGALORE EAST MAR THOMA CHURCH

THE BANGALORE EAST MAR THOMA CHURCH THE BANGALORE EAST MAR THOMA CHURCH PARISH HERALD January to March 2012 No. 2, Banaswadi Road, Bangalore 560 033 Tel: Office : 25488188 - Time: 8.30-12.00 Tel: 25479408 (Parsonage). Mob. 9448434450 E-mail:

More information

MAR THOMA SHLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO

MAR THOMA SHLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO MAR THOMA SHLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO Issue 36 of 2016, YEAR OF MERCY az sxtck hnip- -cpss KW-Øn-te v BtKm-f-k-`bv v C v September 4, 2016 [\y-x-bpss \nan-j- Ä azàsx-tck: A½ \ {Xw \ -bp-ssbpw

More information

SAMPLE SESSION EMBRACE AND ENGAGE THE WONDER OF EVANGELISM ED NEWTON

SAMPLE SESSION EMBRACE AND ENGAGE THE WONDER OF EVANGELISM ED NEWTON SAMPLE SESSION EMBRACE AND ENGAGE THE WONDER OF EVANGELISM ED NEWTON SESSION 1 MY PICTURE Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: Who should I send? Who will go for Us? I said: Here I am. Send me. ISAIAH

More information

!"#!$%#&' !!!!Y$%"C$&'()5+(")&%%"4'33">%",-'.,";B"+("4'33"3-)("-A"-;&"C$&'()5+("1%=-&+)'-.(D"-;&"=$;&=$"4'33">%"

!#!$%#&' !!!!Y$%C$&'()5+()&%%4'33>%,-'.,;B+(4'333-)(-A-;&C$&'()5+(1%=-&+)'-.(D-;&=$;&=$4'33>% #$%#& The Monthly Newsletter of Palm Springs Presbyterian Church November 2010 #$%&()**+##$%&#&()*+), #$%&()*#+,-./###0123 #$%&%()$(*%+&,-.,/0*,--1.%((2-.3*)4-5-.)$()-,-.67879:*)$%)5%*-;,%))$( -&%./0%))$%51%$()-&*+.14%433>%5-?.,-.%1&%=)-.-&+.-)$%&9@-

More information

Annual Report rd ANNUAL REPORT 2017 F O R T H E F U R T H E R A N C E O F T H E G O S P E LKERALA EVANGELISTIC MISSIONARY FUND

Annual Report rd ANNUAL REPORT 2017 F O R T H E F U R T H E R A N C E O F T H E G O S P E LKERALA EVANGELISTIC MISSIONARY FUND Kerala Evangelistic Missionary Fund 73 rd ANNUAL REPORT 2017 F O R T H E F U R T H E R A N C E O F T H E G O S P E LKERALA EVANGELISTIC MISSIONARY FUND ticf Chm enãniv anj-\dn ^ v KERALA EVANGELISTIC MISSIONARY

More information

PARISH MESSENGER February 2015

PARISH MESSENGER February 2015 C.S.I. PARISH (Malayalam) ABU DHABI PARISH MESSENGER February 2015 (For Private Circulation Only) Presbyter: Rev. Paul P. Mathew P. O. Box: 47022; Tel.63 44 914, 050 41 20 123; Fax. 63 44 918 E-mail achancsi@emirates.net.ae

More information

Kindergarten The God of Creation. First Grade The God of Impossibilities. Second Grade The God of Freedom. Third Grade The God of Choices

Kindergarten The God of Creation. First Grade The God of Impossibilities. Second Grade The God of Freedom. Third Grade The God of Choices course outline K Kindergarten The God of Creation 1 3 2 First Grade The God of Impossibilities Second Grade The God of Freedom Third Grade The God of Choices 4 Fourth Grade The God of History 5 6 Fifth

More information

International King James Version Old Testament MALACHI

International King James Version Old Testament MALACHI 1 International King James Version Old Testament MALACHI Malachi 1 Chapter 1 1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. Jacob and Esau 2 a I have loved you, says the LORD. Yet you say,

More information

Remington Bolt Action Single Shot Rifle (Collector) NSN. Westernfield M Bolt Action Rifle (Pink Camo) NSN

Remington Bolt Action Single Shot Rifle (Collector) NSN. Westernfield M Bolt Action Rifle (Pink Camo) NSN 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Remington 510.22 Bolt Action Single Shot Rifle (Collector) Westernfield M842.22 Bolt Action Rifle (Pink Camo) CVA Hawkins.50 Cal. Percussion Traditional w/ Set Trigger

More information

Lesson #189: A Night on the Lake Part 4

Lesson #189: A Night on the Lake Part 4 Children Sabbath School Lesson #189 for 7-30-2016 Song for opening the Sabbath School: Our Opening Scripture Song is from The Book of Isaiah 1:18 Margin Come now, and let us reason together, (That s what

More information

PSALM 140. & b Slow «««««« «««« ««« ˆ_«l ˆ« ˆ_«l « j ˆ««ˆ ˆ« ˆ«« l ˆ«. ˆ« nˆ_ « ˆ ˆ ˆ. -ˆ l ˆ« «. ˆˆ ˆ ˆ«« j ˆ ˆ ˆ« ˆ_ nˆ_ˆ_ «««« ˆ ˆ ˆ«.

PSALM 140. & b Slow «««««« «««« ««« ˆ_«l ˆ« ˆ_«l « j ˆ««ˆ ˆ« ˆ«« l ˆ«. ˆ« nˆ_ « ˆ ˆ ˆ. -ˆ l ˆ« «. ˆˆ ˆ ˆ«« j ˆ ˆ ˆ« ˆ_ nˆ_ˆ_ «««« ˆ ˆ ˆ«. Byzante Basi Kazan (1915 2001) & b So son _ n. have cried out un e, & b. j _ n_ hear me. Hear & b me, Lord. have _ cried out & b. ṇ _ Œ e, hear me Give ear & b _ n. j voice sup pi ca & b tion, hen cry

More information

am\- -hmsn cq]xm _p - n

am\- -hmsn cq]xm _p - n am\- -hmsn cq]xm _p - n ""sszh-tømsv tn p \n p-hn ; Ahn-Sp v \nß-tfmspw tn p \n pw'' (bmt m_v 4:8) Printed, Published and Edited by Fr. Thankachan alias Joseph Paruvummel, Published from Bishop's House

More information

Orthodox Vacation Bible School

Orthodox Vacation Bible School Region : rthodox Vacation Bible School 2018 Region 1 DICESE F U, EURPE & AFRICA f Indian (Malankara) rthodox Church Region : Region DICESE F U, EURPE & AFRICA f Indian (Malankara) rthodox Church Salutation

More information

PARISH MESSENGER January 2015

PARISH MESSENGER January 2015 C.S.I. PARISH (Malayalam) ABU DHABI PARISH MESSENGER January 2015 (For Private Circulation Only) Presbyter: Rev. Paul P Mathew P. O. Box: 47022; Tel.63 44 914, 050 41 20 123; Fax. 63 44 918 E-mail achancsi@emirates.net.ae

More information

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL

MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL MAR THOMA SLEEHA SYRO MALABAR CATHEDRAL CHICAGO Issue 5 of 2016 (YEAR OF MERCY) January 31, 2016 THE Feast of the presentation of Jesus CHRIST Feast of the Purification of the Virgin Mary (Candlemas Day)

More information

The Sacrament of Holy Eucharist

The Sacrament of Holy Eucharist The Sacrament of Holy Eucharist UNIT 5, LESSON 4 Learning Goals The Eucharist is the Sacrament in which we receive the Lord s Body and Blood under the appearances of bread and wine. The Eucharist fulfills

More information

My Utmost D B I E B V L O E T I & O N D A E L V & O T B I I O B N L E A L R E R A E D A I D N I G N G JOURNAL J O A N N A W E A V E R B O O K S.

My Utmost D B I E B V L O E T I & O N D A E L V & O T B I I O B N L E A L R E R A E D A I D N I G N G JOURNAL J O A N N A W E A V E R B O O K S. My Utmost BDI EB VL O E T&I ODNEAVLO&T IBOI B NLAEL RREEAADDI N I NGG JOURNAL JOANNAWEAVERBOOKS.COM Celebrating 100 Years of Oswald Chambers My Utmost Year-Long BLOG Event and BIBLE & DEVOTIONAL READING

More information

hu - cir - stayed taught man cum - be - Your Sav - each went led Mo - al - Law, all cised sm, of thanks as and the for Lord, Child, The This For the

hu - cir - stayed taught man cum - be - Your Sav - each went led Mo - al - Law, all cised sm, of thanks as and the for Lord, Child, The This For the Dive Liturgy Propers, January 1, 2012 SUNDAY BEFORE THEOPHANY Circumcision of Our Lord, God Savior Jesus Christ Our Holy Far Basil Great, Archbishop of Caesarea Hymn & # 1. In 2. For 3. But 4. For His

More information

SANTH ME. Messenger. faridabad diocesan bulletin. November - Decmber 2013 SANTH ME -1- Messenger

SANTH ME. Messenger. faridabad diocesan bulletin. November - Decmber 2013 SANTH ME -1- Messenger Vol. 4 Issue 6 Nov-Dec 2013 faridabad diocesan bulletin -1- Prayerful greetings to our Archbishop Kuriakose Bharanikulangara on his Priestly Ordination Day on December 18th, 2013 Congratulations... Festal

More information

Ritual Music for the Chrism Mass. The Blessing of the Oils. w w w. The oil for the sick. w w. œ œ. ol - ive branch - es

Ritual Music for the Chrism Mass. The Blessing of the Oils. w w w. The oil for the sick. w w. œ œ. ol - ive branch - es 2 Presetatio the Oil for the Sick Bass/Me Hadells Keyoard Choir Freely Hym VERSE 1 Durig the hym, the oil is carried i processio 1 From the fruit C B /C 1 Lord, e ask you, Em F ø /E The Blessig the Oils

More information