Æz ` e ai ½ a q Æ g Aa f On dîl r e o³ Mk Wy On dîl r x Wy ` x À v g«d d² Uy r«i x Wy `Îl Mk z ` e m z cÿ«a r i l MkÎl MkÎz«` e m ½ di x zi«n

Size: px
Start display at page:

Download "Æz ` e ai ½ a q Æ g Aa f On dîl r e o³ Mk Wy On dîl r x Wy ` x À v g«d d² Uy r«i x Wy `Îl Mk z ` e m z cÿ«a r i l MkÎl MkÎz«` e m ½ di x zi«n"

Transcription

1 n `yp zyxt Parashat Naso Reading For Shabbat - Triennial Year I Bamidbar (Numbers) 4:21-5:10 oey`x 1st Aliyah - Avraham (Chesed) i p Aa Wy`Ÿ xîz ` ² ` ÀUy p 22 :xÿ«n` Nl d WyŸnÎl ` d Fed i x Aa c i e 21 mi WyŸl Wy Áo Aa n 23 :m«zÿg Rt Wy n l m zÿa ` zi a l m dîm Bb ofe Wy x«b Æ`Äa dîl Mk m zfe` cÿẃ t Yz d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c² r d l r À në d¹ pẅy z ½ cÿa r z`ÿ f 24 :c«rfen l dÿ ` Aa d cÿa r cÿ a r«l ` ½ä v `Ÿá v l :`«Vy n lee cÿ a r«l i Pp ªWy x«bb d zÿ g Rt Wy n 21. And Hashem spoke to Moses, saying, 22. Take also a census of the sons of Gershon, throughout the houses of their fathers, by their families; 23. From thirty years old and upward until fifty years old shall you count them; all who enter in to perform the service, to do the work in the Tent of Meeting. 24. This is the service of the families of the Gershonites, to serve, and to carry; ipy 2nd Aliyah - Yitzchak (Gevurah) Eed¾ q k n c rfen ½ l dÿ `Îz ` e Æo Mk Wy On d zÿ³ri x iîz ` Ee ¹` Uy p e 25 g z Rt Kj ½ q nîz ` e d l r n l n ei l rîx Wy ` Wy g Yz d d² q k nee x r Wy g z Rt Kj q nîz ` e x ¹ v g«d i r l w Áz ` e 26 :c«rfen l dÿ ` Æz ` e ai ½ a q Æ g Aa f On dîl r e o³ Mk Wy On dîl r x Wy ` x À v g«d d² Uy r«i x Wy `Îl Mk z ` e m z cÿ«a r i l MkÎl MkÎz«` e m ½ di x zi«n i p Aa Æz cÿa rîl Mk dà i d«yz ei¹ päee oÿ x d«` iá RtÎl r 27 :Eec«ä r e m d l 1

2 Æm d l r m³ Yz c w tee m z cÿ«a r lÿ k lee m ½ ` Vy nîl k l i½ Pp ªWy x«bb d i p Aa zÿ²g Rt Wy n z À cÿa r z`ÿ f 28 :m«` Vy nîl Mk z ` z x ½ n Wy n Aa oÿx d«`îo«aa x ½ n zi«` Æc i Aa m ½Ÿz x n Wy nee c rfen l dÿ ` Aa i Pp ªWy x«bb d q :o«dÿmk d 25. And they shall carry the curtains of the tabernacle, and the Tent of Meeting, its covering, and the covering of the goats skins that is above upon it, and the screen for the door of the Tent of Meeting, 26. And the hangings of the court, and the screen for the door of the gate of the court, which is by the tabernacle and around the altar, and their cords, and all the instruments of their service, and all that is made for them; so shall they serve. 27. By the order of Aaron and his sons shall be all the service of the sons of the Gershonites, in all their burdens, and in all their service; and you shall appoint them in charge of all their burdens. 28. This is the service of the families of the sons of Gershon in the Tent of Meeting; and their charge shall be under the hand of Ithamar the son of Aaron the priest. iyily 3rd Aliyah - Ya-akov (Tiferet) :m«zÿ` cÿ w t Yz m zÿa `Îzi a l m zÿg Rt Wy n l i xx n i p Aa 29 d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c² r e d l r À në d¹ pẅy mi WyŸl Wy Áo Aa n 30 :c«rfen l dÿ ` z cÿa rîz ` cÿ¾a r«l ` ½ä Sv l Æ`Äa dîl Mk m c w t Yz c rfen l dÿ ` Aa m z cÿ«a rîl k l m ½ ` Vy n z x n Wy n Æz`Ÿf e 31 Ái ceeon r e 32 :ei«p c `«e ei ceeon r e ei gi x aee o ½ Mk Wy On d Æi Wy x w m ½ di l MkÎl k l m ½ di x zi nee Æm zÿc«zi e m À di p c ` e ai ¹ a q x v g«d :m«` Vy n z x n Wy n i l MkÎz ` Ee ½c w t Yz zÿń Wy aee m z cÿ«a r lÿ k lee l dÿ ` Aa m z cÿ«a rîl k l ix½ x n i p Aa ÆzŸg Rt Wy n z À cÿa r z`ÿ f 33 :o«dÿmk d oÿ x d«`îo«aa x ½ n zi«` Æc i Aa c rfen 29. As for the sons of Merari, you shall count them according to their families, by the house of their fathers; 30. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old shall you count them, every one who enters into the service, to do the work of the Tent of 2

3 Meeting. 31. And this is the charge of their burden, according to all their service in the Tent of Meeting; the boards of the tabernacle, and its bars, and its pillars, and its sockets, 32. And the pillars of the court around, and their sockets, and their pins, and their cords, with all their instruments, and with all their service; and by name you shall reckon the instruments of the charge of their burden. 33. This is the service of the families of the sons of Merari, according to all their service, in the Tent of Meeting, under the hand of Ithamar the son of Aaron the priest. iriax 4th Aliyah - Moshe (Netzach) i z d Tw d i p AaÎz ` d c r«d i `i Uy pee oÿ x d«` ² e d WyŸn cÿ w t Ii e 34 d l r ½ në Æd pẅy mi³ Wyl Wy o Aa n 35 :m«zÿa ` zi a lee m zÿg Rt Wy n l l dÿ ` Aa d cÿa r«l ` ½ä Sv l Æ`Äa dîl Mk d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c r e zfe ` n r a Wy m i¾ Rt l ` m zÿg Rt Wy n l m di c«ªw t Ee i d«ii e 36 :c«rfen c aÿr«dîl Mk i ½ z d Tw d zÿǵ Rt Wy n Æi ceew t d Nl³ ` 37 :mi «Xy n g«e d Fed i i RtÎl r oÿ½x d«` e Æd WyŸn c³ w Rt x Wy ` c rfen l dÿ ` Aa :d«wyÿnîc i Aa 34. And Moses and Aaron and the chief of the congregation counted the sons of the Kohathites according to their families, and after the house of their fathers, 35. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old, every one that enters into the service, for the work in the Tent of Meeting; 36. And those who were counted of them by their families were two thousand seven hundred and fifty. 37. These were those who were counted of the families of the Kohathites, all who might do service in the Tent of Meeting, which Moses and Aaron counted according to the commandment of Hashem by the hand of Moses. iying 5th Aliyah - Aharon (Hod) o Aa n 39 :m«zÿa ` zi a lee m zfeg Rt Wy n l ofe Wy x«b i p Aa i ceew tee 38 Æ`Äa dîl Mk d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c r e d l r ½ në Æd pẅy mi³ WyŸl Wy m zÿg Rt Wy n l m ½ di c ª w Rt ÆEei d«ii e 40 :c«rfen l dÿ ` Aa d cÿa r«l ` ½ä Sv l 3

4 i À ceew t d Nl ` 41 :mi «WyŸl WyEe zfe ` n Wy Wy e m i¾ Rt l ` m zÿa ` zi a l c w Rt x Wy ` c rfen l dÿ ` Aa c aÿr«dîl Mk ofe ½Wy x«b i p Aa ÆzŸg Rt Wy n i xx n i p Aa zÿ g Rt Wy n i¾ ceew tee 42 :d«fed i i RtÎl r oÿ x d«` e d² WyŸn d l r ½ në Æd pẅy mi³ WyŸl Wy o Aa n 43 :m«zÿa ` zi a l m zÿg Rt Wy n l l dÿ ` Aa d cÿa r«l ` ½ä Sv l Æ`Äa dîl Mk d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c r e mi t l ` z WyŸ l Wy m zÿg Rt Wy n l m di c«ªw t Ee i d Ii e 44 :c«rfen c³ w Rt x Wy ` i xx n i p Aa zÿ g Rt Wy n i ½ ceew t d Nl ` 45 :m i«z` nee mi c ªw Rt dîl Mk 46 :d«wyÿnîc i Aa d Fed i i RtÎl r oÿ½x d«` e Æd WyŸn m Ii e l«dîz ` l ` x Uy i i `i Uy pee oÿ x d«` ² e d WyŸn c w Rt Áx Wy ` d l r ½ në Æd pẅy mi³ WyŸl Wy o Aa n 47 :m«zÿa ` zi a lee m zÿg Rt Wy n l d² cÿa r z cÿa r cÿ a r«l ` ÀÄa dîl Mk d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c r e z pÿn Wy m di c«ªw Rt Ee i d«ii e 48 :c«rfen l dÿ ` Aa ` Vy n z cÿa r«e Æm zfe` c³ w Rt d¹ëÿd i i RtÎl r 49 :mi«pÿn WyEe zfe ` n Wy n g«e mi ½ t l ` ei¾ c ªw tee Fe ` Vy nîl r e Fe z cÿ«a rîl r Wyi² ` Wyi ` d ½ WyŸnÎc i Aa :d«wyÿnîz ` d Fed i d Ëe vîx Wy ` 38. And those who were counted of the sons of Gershon, throughout their families, and by the house of their fathers, 39. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old, every one who enters into the service, for the work in the Tent of Meeting, 40. Those who were counted of them, throughout their families, by the house of their fathers, were two thousand and six hundred and thirty. 41. These are those who were counted of the families of the sons of Gershon, of all who might do service in the Tent of Meeting, whom whom Moses and Aaron counted according to the commandment of Hashem. 42. And those who were counted of the families of the sons of Merari, throughout their families, by the house of their fathers, 43. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old, every one who enters into the service, for the work in the Tent of Meeting, 44. Those who were counted of them according to their families, were three thousand and two hundred. 45. These are those who were counted of the families of the sons of Merari, whom Moses and Aaron counted according to the word of Hashem by the hand of Moses. 46. All those who were counted of the Levites, whom Moses and Aaron and the chiefs of Israel counted, 4

5 according to their families, and after the house of their fathers, 47. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old, every one who came to do the service of the ministry, and the service of the burden in the Tent of Meeting, 48. Those who were counted of them, were eight thousand and five hundred and eighty. 49. According to the commandment of Hashem they were counted by the hand of Moses, every one according to his service, and according to his burden; thus were they counted by him, as Hashem commanded Moses. iyy 6th Aliyah - Yoseif (Yesod) l ½ ` x Uy i i p AaÎz ` e µ v 2 :xÿ«n` Nl d WyŸnÎl ` d Fed i x Aa c i e 1 5 :Wy t«p l ` nḧ lÿ k e a fîl k e ree x vîl Mk d½ p g«on«dîo n ÆEeg Nl Wyi«e mee g Nl Wy Yz d p g«on«l uee g nîl ` Eeg ½ Nl Wy Yz Ædä w pîc r x³ k Gf n 3 :m«kfez Aa o kÿwy i p ` x Wy ` m ½ di p g nîz ` ÆEe` On h i `³ Ÿl e uee g nîl ` m ½ zfe` Eeǵ Nl Wy i e l ½ ` x Uy i i p Aa Æo kîeeuy r«ii e 4 :l«` x Uy i i p Aa Ee Uy r o Mk d ½ WyŸnÎl ` Æd Fed i x³ Aa Cc x Wy `«Mk d p g«on«l 1. And Hashem spoke to Moses, saying, 2. Command the people of Israel, that they take out of the camp every leper, and every one who has a bodily discharge, and whoever is defiled by the dead; 3. Both male and female shall you take out, outside the camp shall you take them; that they defile not their camps, in the midst of which I dwell. 4. And the people of Israel did so, and took them out outside the camp; as Hashem spoke to Moses, so did the people of Israel. iriay 7th Aliyah - David (Malchut) ¼l ` x Uy i i p AaÎl `»x Aa Cc 6 :xÿ«n` Nl d WyŸnÎl ` d Fed i x Aa c i e 5 l r n lÿ r n l m ½ c `«d z`ÿ Hh gîl Mk n ÆEeUy r«i i³ Mk d ÀẌy `ÎFe «` Wyi `»m z`ḧh gîz ` Ee ÀCc e z d e 7 :`e«d d Wy t Pp d d n Wy«` e d Fedi«Aa s qÿi Fe z Wyi«n g«e Fe ½Wy`Ÿx Aa ÆFenẄy `Îz ` ai³ Wy d e ¼EeUy r x Wy ` l À `ŸBb Wyi ¹ ` l oi `Îm ` e 8 :Fe «l m Wy ` x Wy `«l o ¾ z p e ei l r 5

6 c À a Nl n o dÿmk l d Fedi«l a ẄyEeOn d m²ẅy `«d ei ½ l ` ÆmẄy `«d ai³ Wy d l dº neex YzÎl k e 9 :ei«l r Fe AaÎx Rt k i x Wy ` mix ½ ªRt Mk d li µ ` :d«i d«i Fe l o dÿmk l Eeai x w iîx Wy ` l² ` x Uy iîi«p a i Wy cẅîl k l Fe l o dÿmk l o Yz iîx Wy ` Wyi² ` Ee i d«i Feĺ ei Ẅy c wîz ` Wyi ` e 10 :d«i d«i 5. And Hashem spoke to Moses, saying, 6. Speak to the people of Israel, When a man or woman shall commit any sin that men commit, to do a trespass against Hashem, and if that person is guilty; 7. Then they shall confess their sin which they have done; and he shall make restitution for his trespass in full, and add to it its fifth part, and give it to him against whom he has trespassed. 8. But if the man has no kinsman to make restitution to for the trespass, let the restitution for the trespass be made to Hashem, to the priest; beside the ram of the atonement, whereby an atonement shall be made for him. 9. And every offering of all the holy things of the people of Israel, which they bring to the priest, shall be his. 10. And every man s consecrated things shall be his; whatever any man gives the priest, it shall be his. xihtn Maftir m²ẅy `«d ei ½ l ` ÆmẄy `«d ai³ Wy d l l À `ŸBb Wyi ¹ ` l oi `Îm ` e 8 Fe AaÎx Rt k i x Wy ` mix ½ ªRt Mk d li µ ` c À a Nl n o dÿmk l d Fedi«l a ẄyEeOn d l² ` x Uy iîi«p a i Wy cẅîl k l dº neex YzÎl k e 9 :ei«l r Feĺ ei Ẅy c wîz ` Wyi ` e 10 :d«i d«i Fe l o dÿmk l Eeai x w iîx Wy ` :d«i d«i Fe l o dÿmk l o Yz iîx Wy ` Wyi² ` Ee i d«i 8. But if the man has no kinsman to make restitution to for the trespass, let the restitution for the trespass be made to Hashem, to the priest; beside the ram of the atonement, whereby an atonement shall be made for him. 9. And every offering of all the holy things of the people of Israel, which they bring to the priest, shall be his. 10. And every man s consecrated things shall be his; whatever any man gives the priest, it shall be his. 6

ev zyxt Parashat Tzav Reading For Shabbat - Triennial Year II Vayikra (Leviticus) 7:11-38

ev zyxt Parashat Tzav Reading For Shabbat - Triennial Year II Vayikra (Leviticus) 7:11-38 n ev zyxt Parashat Tzav Reading For Shabbat - Triennial Year II Vayikra (Leviticus) 7:11-38 oey`x 1st Aliyah - Avraham (Chesed) m ` 12 :d«fedi«l ai x w i x Wy ` mi n l Xy d g«a f z xfeyz z`ÿ f e 11 zfe³nl

More information

Targum of Jonathan: "give no occasion, or be not the cause of their cutting off

Targum of Jonathan: give no occasion, or be not the cause of their cutting off January 27, 2019 - Num 4:17 5:10 - Responsibilities for Tabernacle Travel Torah Reading: Numbers 4:17 5:10 - Responsibilities for Tabernacle Travel Psalm 93 Haftarah: Zephaniah 3:7-15, 20 Isaiah 56:5-

More information

Tsiyon Messianic Scriptures. Bamidbar/Numbers. The Fourth Book of the Torah of Moses. Chapter 1

Tsiyon Messianic Scriptures. Bamidbar/Numbers. The Fourth Book of the Torah of Moses. Chapter 1 Tsiyon Messianic Scriptures The Fourth Book of the Torah of Moses Bamidbar/Numbers Chapter 1 1 YHWH spoke to Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the Tent of Meeting, on the first day of the second month,

More information

A shadow of good things to come

A shadow of good things to come A shadow of good things to come 1 For the Law, since it has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the very form of things, can never, by the same sacrifices which they offer continually year

More information

Numbers 3. The Provision and the Responsibility of the Levites

Numbers 3. The Provision and the Responsibility of the Levites TALKS FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS TRANSCRIPT Numbers 3 The Provision and the Responsibility of the Levites Now these are the records of Aaron and Moses when the LORD spoke with Moses on Mount Sinai. 2 And these

More information

PETE BUMGARNER MINISTRIES

PETE BUMGARNER MINISTRIES PETE BUMGARNER MINISTRIES A NON-PROFIT CORPORATION FOUNDED OCTOBER, 1984 NUMBERS STUDY GUIDE NUMBERS A. Numbers is the fourth book of the Pentateuch. B. The Jews called the book of Numbers, In The Wilderness.

More information

Exodus & Wandering in the Wilderness. Lesson 13 Exodus 11-16,18-27 Numbers 1-6,8,10,19,28-30 Leviticus 26

Exodus & Wandering in the Wilderness. Lesson 13 Exodus 11-16,18-27 Numbers 1-6,8,10,19,28-30 Leviticus 26 Exodus & Wandering in the Wilderness Lesson 13 Exodus 11-16,18-27 Numbers 1-6,8,10,19,28-30 Leviticus 26 The Worship Ordination The Worship Set in Order: Death of Nadab and Abihu Lev. 10:1-20 Nadab and

More information

Numbers [Numbers] B'midbar [In the desert]

Numbers [Numbers] B'midbar [In the desert] Num 1:1 1 Num 1:9 Numbers [Numbers] B'midbar [In the desert] Context: Numbers has multifaceted purposes. Combination census record providing family trees and duties of the Levites (ch 1-4). Recounting

More information

Numbers 1:1 1 Numbers 1:15. The Fourth Book of Moses, Commonly Called. Numbers

Numbers 1:1 1 Numbers 1:15. The Fourth Book of Moses, Commonly Called. Numbers Numbers 1:1 1 Numbers 1:15 The Fourth Book of Moses, Commonly Called Numbers 1 Yahweh* spoke to Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the Tent of Meeting, on the first day of the second month, in the second

More information

Chapter 1: from twenty years old and upward, whoever is able to go out to war in Israel, you and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

Chapter 1: from twenty years old and upward, whoever is able to go out to war in Israel, you and Aaron shall number them by their armies. Page! 1 Chapter 1: 1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tent of meeting, on the first of the second month, in the second year after they had come out of the land of Egypt,

More information

FEBRUARY 10. Read Numbers 4 6. CHAPTER 4 AND the LORD spake unto Moses

FEBRUARY 10. Read Numbers 4 6. CHAPTER 4 AND the LORD spake unto Moses FEBRUARY 10 Read Numbers 4 6 CHAPTER 4 AND the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their

More information

Naso. נשא Take. Torah Together. Parashah 35. Numbers 4:21 7:89

Naso. נשא Take. Torah Together. Parashah 35. Numbers 4:21 7:89 Parashah 35 Numbers 4:21 7:89 Naso נשא Take 2017 Torah Together Study Series Torah Together This portion covers several interesting subjects. In addition to the test for an unfaithful wife, the details

More information

THE SERVICE OF THE KOHATHITES THE SERVICE OF THE GERSHONITES THE SERVICE OF THE MERARITES SUMMARY NUMBERS 4:1-49

THE SERVICE OF THE KOHATHITES THE SERVICE OF THE GERSHONITES THE SERVICE OF THE MERARITES SUMMARY NUMBERS 4:1-49 www.biblestudyworkshop.org 1 THE SERVICE OF THE KOHATHITES THE SERVICE OF THE GERSHONITES THE SERVICE OF THE MERARITES SUMMARY NUMBERS 4:1-49 www.biblestudyworkshop.org 2 Text: Numbers 4:1-49, THE SERVICE

More information

TALKS FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS TRANSCRIPT

TALKS FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS TRANSCRIPT TALKS FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS TRANSCRIPT www.growingchristians.org The People Contribute Willingly for the Tabernacle and the Work Begins Exodus 35-36 Exodus 35 - Then Moses gathered all the congregation

More information

Lesson&#3& Preparing&for&the&March& (4:&1& &6:&27)& Preparing)for)the)March) 1)

Lesson&#3& Preparing&for&the&March& (4:&1& &6:&27)& Preparing)for)the)March) 1) Lesson&#3& Preparing&for&the&March& (4:&1& &6:&27)& Preparing)for)the)March) 1) The$Israelites$le,$Egypt$in$1446$B.C.$a$frightened,$undisciplined$mob$of$exA slaves.$$as$we$entered$numbers$we$organized$the$mob,$coungng$them$by$

More information

Sermon Outlines The Tabernacle - Introduction No. 1

Sermon Outlines The Tabernacle - Introduction No. 1 Reading: Ex. 1 Cor. 14: 16, 40 Introduction We learn very quickly that the Tabernacle is not one object lesson. It is a blending of at least 470 little pictures, but all together making one magnificent

More information

Timeline of Truth Introduction to the Tabernacle (Exodus 25-28,30)

Timeline of Truth Introduction to the Tabernacle (Exodus 25-28,30) Timeline of Truth Introduction to the Tabernacle (Exodus 25-28,30) 25:1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying: 1. God Gives Instructions for a Special Offering 2 "Speak to the children of Israel, that they

More information

Numbers Duane L. Anderson

Numbers Duane L. Anderson Numbers By Duane L. Anderson Numbers Copyright 2017 Duane L. Anderson American Indian Bible Institute Box 511 Norwalk, CA 90651-0511 www.aibi.org Numbers I. Israel Prepared to Travel through the Wilderness

More information

The Gifts and Offerings for the Dedication of the Tabernacle and the Altar

The Gifts and Offerings for the Dedication of the Tabernacle and the Altar TALKS FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS TRANSCRIPT Numbers 7 The Gifts and Offerings for the Dedication of the Tabernacle and the Altar When Moses finished setting up the tabernacle, he anointed and consecrated it

More information

IMPACT BIBLE STUDY DISCUSSION QUESTIONS THE PRIESTHOOD

IMPACT BIBLE STUDY DISCUSSION QUESTIONS THE PRIESTHOOD Lesson 8 IMPACT BIBLE STUDY DISCUSSION QUESTIONS THE PRIESTHOOD Day 1 Chosen and Clothed Exodus 28:1-43, 39:1-31 1. a. The Levites did not have a commendable past. Why? (See Genesis 34:1-31) (Review also

More information

NUMBERS Numbers 10:11 through Numbers 12:16, then for extra information... Deuteronomy 1:19-23

NUMBERS Numbers 10:11 through Numbers 12:16, then for extra information... Deuteronomy 1:19-23 NUMBERS 1-19 1092 READING ASSIGNMENT: Numbers 1-6, 8, 10-19 In Deuteronomy, Moses retells many of Israel s stories found in Exodus, Leviticus, and Numbers. He tells these stories to Israel just before

More information

Spring Cleaning Numbers 5. November 12, 2017 Pastor Wayne Hart West Clarksville Baptist Church

Spring Cleaning Numbers 5. November 12, 2017 Pastor Wayne Hart West Clarksville Baptist Church Spring Cleaning Numbers 5 November 12, 2017 Pastor Wayne Hart West Clarksville Baptist Church Scripture Reading Numbers 5:1-10 Pastor 1 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying: 2 Command the children of Israel

More information

PETE BUMGARNER MINISTRIES

PETE BUMGARNER MINISTRIES PETE BUMGARNER MINISTRIES A NON-PROFIT CORPORATION FOUNDED OCTOBER, 1984 INDENTIFYING & UNDERSTANDING MINISTRY STUDY GUIDE IDENTIFYING & UNDERSTANDING MINISTRY SCRIPTURE READING Numbers 3 & 4 THEME Many

More information

Torah Studies Statutes #

Torah Studies Statutes # Statute Summary: Torah Studies Statutes #543-547 (#543) Teach and rehearse the meaning of the sacrifices with all the people of Yahweh. (#544) Offerings, or sacrificial presents must be undefiled and without

More information

Discipleship Pipeline. Implementing Systems that Develop People

Discipleship Pipeline. Implementing Systems that Develop People Discipleship Pipeline Implementing Systems that Develop People 5 The Lord said to Moses, 6 Bring the tribe of Levi and present them to Aaron the priest to assist him. 7 They are to perform duties for him

More information

Name. District. Region/Group. State

Name. District. Region/Group. State Name District Region/Group State A Publication Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry P.O. Box 59, University of Lagos P.O. Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria 2011 LESSON CONTENTS OLD TESTAMENT STUDIES PAGE 352 THE

More information

Our Theme Verse for 2017

Our Theme Verse for 2017 Our Theme Verse for 2017 1 Peter 3:15 But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it

More information

God gave instructions for constructing the Ark of the Covenant 4 feet long, 2.5 feet wide To be placed in the Most Holy Place Sacred object that

God gave instructions for constructing the Ark of the Covenant 4 feet long, 2.5 feet wide To be placed in the Most Holy Place Sacred object that God gave instructions for constructing the Ark of the Covenant 4 feet long, 2.5 feet wide To be placed in the Most Holy Place Sacred object that contained the mercy seat Instructions detailed Exodus 25

More information

TORAH, GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS NUMBERS 4 GOD S CARE FOR THE TABERNACLE AND HIS PEOPLE

TORAH, GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS NUMBERS 4 GOD S CARE FOR THE TABERNACLE AND HIS PEOPLE TORAH, GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS NUMBERS 4 GOD S CARE FOR THE TABERNACLE AND HIS PEOPLE Say - Welcome to Sabbath School class. Let's bow our head and ask God for understanding as we continue our study of the

More information

Numbers 1:1 1 Numbers 1:18 NUMBERS

Numbers 1:1 1 Numbers 1:18 NUMBERS Numbers 1:1 1 Numbers 1:18 NUMBERS 1 And the Lord spoke to Moses in the wilderness of Sina, in the tabernacle of witness, on the first day of the second month, in the second year of their departure from

More information

zen ixg` zyxt Parashat Acharei Mot Vayikra (Leviticus) 16:1-20:27

zen ixg` zyxt Parashat Acharei Mot Vayikra (Leviticus) 16:1-20:27 n zen ixg` zyxt Parashat Acharei Mot Vayikra (Leviticus) 16:1-20:27 oey`x 1st Aliyah - Avraham (Chesed) o x d ` Æ i pßaa i pßwy z Fe n i x g ` d Wy nœl ` d Fedßi x Aa cßi e 1 16 d Wy nœl ` d e dßi x n`

More information

The Sanctuary. Lesson 3 The Tabernacle and Its Furnishings

The Sanctuary. Lesson 3 The Tabernacle and Its Furnishings The Sanctuary Lesson 3 The Tabernacle and Its Furnishings 1 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. (Exodus 25:8) 2 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses

More information

The Eternal Priesthood

The Eternal Priesthood The Eternal Priesthood [2] East of the Garden of Eden Manitoulin Youth Conference 2016 Brother Stephen Whitehouse (UK) The theme of separation the LORD God planted a garden (Genesis 2:8) This garden was

More information

Numbers. 12 from Dan s family group Ahiezer son. 13 from Asher s family group Pagiel son. 14 from Gad s family group Eliasaph son

Numbers. 12 from Dan s family group Ahiezer son. 13 from Asher s family group Pagiel son. 14 from Gad s family group Eliasaph son 152 Numbers Moses Counts the People of Israel 1The Lord spoke to Moses in the Meeting Tent.* This was in the Sinai Desert. It was on the first day of the second month of the second year after the people

More information

Be Ready To Give An Answer Bible Class Sunday, November 19, 2017 What Roles Did God Give People in the Old Testament Church & Society?

Be Ready To Give An Answer Bible Class Sunday, November 19, 2017 What Roles Did God Give People in the Old Testament Church & Society? Be Ready To Give An Answer Bible Class Sunday, November 19, 2017 What Roles Did God Give People in the Old Testament Church & Society? Guiding Questions: 1. How do we define Old Testament Church? 2. Was

More information

Keep Camp Clean January 27, 2018 Numbers 5:1-31 (NKJV) Ceremonially Unclean Persons Isolated

Keep Camp Clean January 27, 2018 Numbers 5:1-31 (NKJV) Ceremonially Unclean Persons Isolated Keep Camp Clean January 27, 2018 Numbers 5:1-31 (NKJV) Ceremonially Unclean Persons Isolated 1 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying: 2 Command the children of Israel that they put out of the camp every

More information

Numbers (4 Moses) 1:2 Men of War numbered. 2:1 The People numbered. 3:1 Priests and Levites. 5:1 Uncleanness and Offerings.

Numbers (4 Moses) 1:2 Men of War numbered. 2:1 The People numbered. 3:1 Priests and Levites. 5:1 Uncleanness and Offerings. Numbers (4 Moses) 1:2 Men of War numbered. 2:1 The People numbered. 3:1 Priests and Levites. 5:1 Uncleanness and Offerings. 1 And Jehovah spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tent of meeting,

More information

Why does John weep in Revelation 5:4?

Why does John weep in Revelation 5:4? 1 Why does John weep in Revelation 5:4? Pastor Greg Stone, D.Min. September 2, 2017 Increasingly, scholars are looking at Revelation as a Jewish text that reveals a heavenly Christ rather than a Christian

More information

1 Chronicles Samuel and Kings are written from a prophetic and moral viewpoint, Chronicles is written from a priestly and spiritual perspective.

1 Chronicles Samuel and Kings are written from a prophetic and moral viewpoint, Chronicles is written from a priestly and spiritual perspective. 1 1 Chronicles 1-10 Introduction to 1Chronicles First and Second Chronicles were originally written as one book. They weren t divided into two books until around 200 B.C., with the Greek translation of

More information

Exodus 25:1-40 ESV - The Ark of the Covenant

Exodus 25:1-40 ESV - The Ark of the Covenant Exodus 25:1-40 ESV - The Ark of the Covenant The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Speak to the people of Israel, that they take for me a contribution. From every man whose heart moves him you shall receive the contribution

More information

Lesson nd April, The Outer Court of the Tabernacle

Lesson nd April, The Outer Court of the Tabernacle Lesson 13 22 nd April, 2018 The Outer Court of the Tabernacle Lesson Scope: Exodus 25-31 References in brackets refer to Lesson Scope unless noted otherwise Lesson Focus God revealed to Moses, on Mount

More information

Numbers 7:1-88 Offerings for Tabernacle Service Time of the Offerings for Tabernacle Service. Carts and Oxen for Tabernacle Service

Numbers 7:1-88 Offerings for Tabernacle Service Time of the Offerings for Tabernacle Service. Carts and Oxen for Tabernacle Service Numbers 7:1-88 Offerings for Tabernacle Service Time of the Offerings for Tabernacle Service 1 Now it came to pass, when Moses had finished setting up the tabernacle, that he anointed it and consecrated

More information

i PRINCES. OFFERINGS AT THE DEDICATION 7:l-89

i PRINCES. OFFERINGS AT THE DEDICATION 7:l-89 i PRINCES. OFFERINGS AT THE DEDICATION 7:l-89 and every blessing man may seek. 123, 124. 125. 126. 127. 128. 129. 130. QUESTIONS AND RESEARCH ITEMS Why was this benediction, to be used by Aaron and his

More information

Our Theme Verse for Peter 3:15

Our Theme Verse for Peter 3:15 Our Theme Verse for 2017 1 Peter 3:15 But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it

More information

Leviticus Duane L. Anderson

Leviticus Duane L. Anderson Leviticus By Duane L. Anderson Leviticus Copyright 2017 Duane L. Anderson American Indian Bible Institute Box 511 Norwalk, California 90650 Http://www.aibi.org Outline of Leviticus I. God gave Laws that

More information

Message 3: The Tabernacle Its Building

Message 3: The Tabernacle Its Building Message 3: The Tabernacle Its Building Exodus 26 1 Now the tabernacle you shall make with ten curtains of fine twined linen and blue and purple and scarlet strands; you shall make them with cherubim, the

More information

tvivbsl hxnm MINCHAH L SHAVUOT Shavuot Afternoon Connection

tvivbsl hxnm MINCHAH L SHAVUOT Shavuot Afternoon Connection tvivbsl hxnm MINCHAH L SHAVUOT Shavuot Afternoon Connection 6 K4A Transliteration Guidelines Please note that transliteration guidelines are different according to each culture and also within each movement

More information

Similar Verses in Exodus

Similar Verses in Exodus The following table lists over 200 of the most similar verses. Each set of similar verses is seperated by a heavy horizontal line. The Segment column indicates which download contains this verse. The names

More information

MOSES Lesson 18. FIRST DAY: Read the notes and the references. SECOND DAY: Read Numbers 1-4

MOSES Lesson 18. FIRST DAY: Read the notes and the references. SECOND DAY: Read Numbers 1-4 FIRST DAY: Read the notes and the references. SECOND DAY: Read Numbers 1-4 Numbers 1 The Census [Nu 1:1] The LORD spoke to Moses in the Tent of Meeting in the Desert of Sinai on the first day of the second

More information

Exodus Ceremonial and Conclusion

Exodus Ceremonial and Conclusion Exodus 35-40 Ceremonial and Conclusion I. Sabbath Regulations A. 35:1 Moses assembled all the congregation of the people of Israel, and said to them, "These are the things which the LORD has commanded

More information

Reformation Fellowship Notes September 10, 2017 Teacher: David Crabtree Handout #26 Exodus 25:1 to 27:19

Reformation Fellowship Notes September 10, 2017 Teacher: David Crabtree Handout #26 Exodus 25:1 to 27:19 I. Introduction Reformation Fellowship Notes September 10, 2017 Teacher: Handout #26 Exodus 25:1 to 27:19 A. Covenant had been concluded. B. Moses goes up onto the mountain to receive the stone tablets.

More information

PART ONE PREPARATION FOR DEPARTURE NUMBERS 1:1 10:28

PART ONE PREPARATION FOR DEPARTURE NUMBERS 1:1 10:28 PART ONE PREPARATION FOR DEPARTURE NUMBERS 1:1 10:28 293 The Tabernacle 294 A. Matters relating to Holiness (1:1 6:27) I. Organising for the Care of the Tabernacle (1:1 4:49) YHWH chose to reveal himself

More information

When Moses Heard It He Was Satisfied

When Moses Heard It He Was Satisfied When Moses Heard It He Was Satisfied by Michael Rudolph Delivered to Ohev Yisrael September 26, 2012 and September 14, 2013 Leviticus 16 is the morning Torah reading for Yom Kippur, and you have already

More information

49. List the totals of the tribes, tribe by tribe; then give the

49. List the totals of the tribes, tribe by tribe; then give the 2:l-34 NUMBERS there is traditional evidence. What is unusual about the symbol for Judah s group? 49. List the totals of the tribes, tribe by tribe; then give the number of the Levites counted. Now show

More information

P'kudei. Exodus 38:21-40:38. This translation was taken from the JPS Tanakh

P'kudei. Exodus 38:21-40:38. This translation was taken from the JPS Tanakh P'kudei Exodus 38:21-40:38 This translation was taken from the JPS Tanakh 21 These are the records of the Tabernacle, the Tabernacle of the Pact, which were drawn up at Moses' bidding the work of the Levites

More information

Exodus 33:1-23 ESV - Stiff-Necked People

Exodus 33:1-23 ESV - Stiff-Necked People Exodus 33:1-23 ESV - Stiff-Necked People The LORD said to Moses, "Depart; go up from here, you and the people whom you have brought up out of the land of Egypt, to the land of which I swore to Abraham,

More information

Numbers Chapter 4. Numbers 4:1 "And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,"

Numbers Chapter 4. Numbers 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Numbers Chapter 4 Verses 1-49: This chapter s census serves quite a different purpose from that in chapter 3. It is designed to distribute the work of dismantling, transporting, and erecting the tabernacle

More information

Answers to Questions on Exodus 25 28

Answers to Questions on Exodus 25 28 http://www.biblestudyworkshop.org 1 Questions by John C. Sewell Answers to Questions on Exodus 25 28 The form of the Ark, The golden Candlestick, The Curtains and Boards of the Tabernacle, Aaron and his

More information

I. Follow God Priorities For Work

I. Follow God Priorities For Work I. Follow God Priorities For Work Matthew 35:1-3 1 And Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said unto them, These are the words which the Lord hath commanded, that

More information

Torah Economics. Part 3 Offerings and Tithes. by Tim Kelley

Torah Economics. Part 3 Offerings and Tithes. by Tim Kelley Torah Economics Part 3 Offerings and Tithes by Tim Kelley Israel the first two Months YHVH - King Israel Priests & Judges (Farmers Shepherds Goldsmiths Builders Etc.) Standing Army Church Government Assistance

More information

Exodus Bible Study

Exodus Bible Study Exodus 38-40 Bible Study Review Chapter 35 Moses gathers Israel and cautions them not to work [on the tabernacle] on the Sabbath Moses then begins to give the instruction regarding building the tabernacle

More information

40 DAYS & 40 NIGHTS WITH GOD. Daily Devotional 20

40 DAYS & 40 NIGHTS WITH GOD. Daily Devotional 20 40 DAYS & 40 NIGHTS WITH GOD Daily Devotional 20 SUNDAY LET S PRAY Dear Father, thank You for Your Word, as it teaches me so much about who You are. Thank You for all You provide for me. Thank You for

More information

The Day of Atonement and Blood (ch.15-16)

The Day of Atonement and Blood (ch.15-16) Offerings (ch.1-7) Priests (ch.8-10) Ritual Holiness (ch.11-15) The Day of Atonement and Blood (ch.15-16) Moral Holiness (ch.17-20) Priests and Calendars (ch.21-25) The Future and Consequences (ch.26-27)

More information

Modern Day Levites: Why Your Work Matters

Modern Day Levites: Why Your Work Matters Church Administration Modern Day Levites: Why Your Work Matters Workshop A10 Tuesday, July 15, 2014 Presented by: Ron Chandler Director of Customer Development, Shelby Systems Objective The objective of

More information

Comments On The Book Of Numbers

Comments On The Book Of Numbers biblecentre.org Comments On The Book Of Numbers PREFACE Numbers is the book of Israel's wilderness wanderings. A journey that normally would take 11 days (Deut.1:2) was stretched out to nearly forty years

More information

The Book Of Exodus. The Tabernacle. St. Mary Coptic Orthodox Church, East Brunswick, NJ. USA 1

The Book Of Exodus. The Tabernacle. St. Mary Coptic Orthodox Church, East Brunswick, NJ. USA 1 The Book Of Exodus The Tabernacle East Brunswick, NJ. USA 1 East Brunswick, NJ. USA 2 The Dimensions West Holy of Holies Holy 10 cubits 10 cubits East 30 cubits 10 cubits East Brunswick, NJ. USA 3 The

More information

(KJV) I. ATONEMENT FOR THE HIGH PRIEST

(KJV) I. ATONEMENT FOR THE HIGH PRIEST Sunday, February 21, 2016 Lesson Text: Leviticus 16:11-19 King James Version (KJV) I. ATONEMENT FOR THE HIGH PRIEST (Leviticus 16:11-14) 11. And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which

More information

Our Theme Verse for Peter 3:15

Our Theme Verse for Peter 3:15 Our Theme Verse for 2017 1 Peter 3:15 But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it

More information

EXODUS Lesson 16: Chapter 24:9-18

EXODUS Lesson 16: Chapter 24:9-18 EXODUS Lesson 16: Chapter 24:9-18 9 Then Moses went up, also Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10 and they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved

More information

THE BOOK OF NUMBERS WHAT IS THE BOOK OF NUMBERS ABOUT?

THE BOOK OF NUMBERS WHAT IS THE BOOK OF NUMBERS ABOUT? THE BOOK OF NUMBERS WHAT IS THE BOOK OF NUMBERS ABOUT? BY HAROLD HARSTVEDT THE LORD S PROMISE TO ABRAHAM "I WILL MAKE YOU A GREAT NATION GENESIS 12:1-3 1 The LORD had said to Abram: Get out of your country,

More information

Messianic Prophecy. Messiah in Pentateuch, Part 6. CA314 LESSON 12 of 24. Louis Goldberg, ThD

Messianic Prophecy. Messiah in Pentateuch, Part 6. CA314 LESSON 12 of 24. Louis Goldberg, ThD Messianic Prophecy CA314 LESSON 12 of 24 Louis Goldberg, ThD Experience: Professor of Theology and Jewish Studies, Moody Bible Institute In our last lesson we had suggested that in going through the very

More information

GOD S GIVING OF THE LAW AND THE TABERNACLE EXODUS 21 40

GOD S GIVING OF THE LAW AND THE TABERNACLE EXODUS 21 40 GOD S GIVING OF THE LAW AND THE TABERNACLE EXODUS 21 40 VARIOUS LAWS GOD GIVES TO MOSES (EXODUS 21 23:19 Laws about slaves. Laws about making restitution. Laws about social justice. CONQUEST OF CANAAN

More information

TORAH, GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS NUMBERS 5 PURITY IN THE CAMP, NUMBERS 6 - NAZARITE

TORAH, GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS NUMBERS 5 PURITY IN THE CAMP, NUMBERS 6 - NAZARITE TORAH, GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS NUMBERS 5 PURITY IN THE CAMP, NUMBERS 6 - NAZARITE Say - Welcome to Sabbath School class. Let's bow our head and ask God for understanding as we continue our study of the book

More information

rvpyk,vyl hlyinv hxnm MINCHAH V NEILAH L YOM KIPPUR Yom Kippur Afternoon & Concluding Connection

rvpyk,vyl hlyinv hxnm MINCHAH V NEILAH L YOM KIPPUR Yom Kippur Afternoon & Concluding Connection rvpyk,vyl hlyinv hxnm MINCHAH V NEILAH L YOM KIPPUR Yom Kippur Afternoon & Concluding Connection, Kabbalah4All Transliteration Guidelines Please note that transliteration guidelines are different according

More information

Numbers 3:1-16 The Order of Priests

Numbers 3:1-16 The Order of Priests Numbers 3:1-16 The Order of Priests Introduction How do you move two million people? You move them in an orderly manner. When the Israelites came out of Egypt, there was no order to their exodus. In one

More information

Worship in the Tabernacle Exodus 35-40; Leviticus 24; Numbers 6, 15

Worship in the Tabernacle Exodus 35-40; Leviticus 24; Numbers 6, 15 Worship in the Tabernacle Exodus 35-40; Leviticus 24; Numbers 6, 15 Do you know what the picture shows? It is the Tabernacle of the Children of Israel when they were in the wilderness coming from Egypt

More information

The Dwelling Place. The Tabernacle Session 1. August 12, 2015

The Dwelling Place. The Tabernacle Session 1. August 12, 2015 The Tabernacle Session 1 August 12, 2015 The God Of All Creation Wants To Dwell With You And In You He Has Given Us Access To Dwell With Him In And Thru Jesus Christ, And The Work That He Has Done On The

More information

GOD S GROUND PLAN FOR SALVATION

GOD S GROUND PLAN FOR SALVATION GOD S GROUND PLAN FOR SALVATION A Nation God s Promise to Abraham Jacob (Israel) and family came to Egypt as 70 people. Gen.46:27 Moses lead Israel out as a Nation 430yrs later, to the day. Ex.12:40-41

More information

Numbers Ch. s of 8 M. K. Scanlan. Numbers Chapter 7. James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Numbers Ch. s of 8 M. K. Scanlan. Numbers Chapter 7. James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. Numbers Ch. s 7-8 1 of 8 Numbers Chapter 7 Numbers Ch. 7 is the 2 nd longest chapter in the Bible. The longest chapter is Psalm 119 which is all about God s word. This chapter is about giving. James 1:22

More information

Text A minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the Lord pitched and not man. Hebrews 8:2

Text A minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the Lord pitched and not man. Hebrews 8:2 THE TABERNACLE AND ITS TEACHINGS Brother J. P. MacPherson (From the 1913 Convention Report, page 29, graphics are on the last page.) Text A minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the

More information

How God Dwells with His People

How God Dwells with His People How God Dwells with His People Exodus 25-31 Justin Deeter August 2, 2015 Introduction Architecture is normally something we don t think about very much. Sure when you go to another country you may notice

More information

Leviticus. Pathways of Discipleship Bible Survey ELM GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH

Leviticus. Pathways of Discipleship Bible Survey ELM GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH Leviticus Pathways of Discipleship Bible Survey ELM GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH January 17, 2010 Leviticus Pathways of Discipleship Bible Survey Title and Meaning From the Septuagint and Vulgate (Latin Bible),

More information

2. The tabernacle was made to be mobile. Why do you believe this was important?

2. The tabernacle was made to be mobile. Why do you believe this was important? A note from Kathy Please do not take lightly the details that are given in Exodus 25-27. God was very specific concerning the construction of the tabernacle. God did not give busy work; every detail was

More information

Coptic Orthodox Diocese Of The Southern United States

Coptic Orthodox Diocese Of The Southern United States Coptic Orthodox Diocese Of The Southern United States COMMENTARY ON THE HOLY BOOK OF NUMBERS Written by Dr. Medhat S. Ibrahim 1 The Census of the Sons of Israel: Moses, Aaron, and the heads of the twelve

More information

THIRD SUNDAY OF THE HALLOWING OF THE CHURCH

THIRD SUNDAY OF THE HALLOWING OF THE CHURCH THIRD SUNDAY OF THE HALLOWING OF THE CHURCH Anthem of the Chancel Lord, who shall dwell in your tabernacle? O Father, who made your glory to dwell upon Mount Sinai, and filled the Sanctuary of your honor,

More information

ENCLOSINGS 36:1-38 TRANSLATION. And Be-zal-el and 0-ho-li-ab shall work, and every

ENCLOSINGS 36:1-38 TRANSLATION. And Be-zal-el and 0-ho-li-ab shall work, and every ENCLOSNGS 36:1-38 8. s the division between chapters 35 and 36 correct? t is not correct if chapters are expected to be rather complete blocks of subject matter. The discussion about the workmen in chapter

More information

Numbers 9. The Celebration of the Passover and Guiding Cloud

Numbers 9. The Celebration of the Passover and Guiding Cloud TALKS FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS TRANSCRIPT Numbers 9 The Celebration of the Passover and Guiding Cloud Now the LORD spoke to Moses in the Wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they

More information

I. The tabernacle coverings and the brazen altar

I. The tabernacle coverings and the brazen altar Scripture I. The tabernacle coverings and the brazen altar Theme: Man is a sinner. He needs God and is helpless to save himself. Theme: God is holy and righteous. He demands death as the payment for sin.

More information

B midbar. במדבר In the wilderness. Torah Together. Parashah 34. Numbers 1:1 4:20

B midbar. במדבר In the wilderness. Torah Together. Parashah 34. Numbers 1:1 4:20 Parashah 34 Numbers 1:1 4:20 B midbar במדבר In the wilderness 2017 Torah Together Study Series Torah Together This portion contains details on the first census taken by the Israelites after they left Egypt.

More information

The Tabernacle Discovering the Holiness of God and the Person of Christ in God s Dwelling Place of the Old Covenant Selected Scriptures

The Tabernacle Discovering the Holiness of God and the Person of Christ in God s Dwelling Place of the Old Covenant Selected Scriptures The Tabernacle Discovering the Holiness of God and the Person of Christ in God s Dwelling Place of the Old Covenant Selected Scriptures If there is ever going to be communication between a Holy God and

More information

Exodus 35. (2014) The Bible not only reveals God s eternal plans purposes and promises. But also shows how you can know God for yourself.

Exodus 35. (2014) The Bible not only reveals God s eternal plans purposes and promises. But also shows how you can know God for yourself. Welcome to: - Bible House of Grace. God, through His Son Jesus, provides eternal grace for our failures and human limitations. Exodus 35. (2014) The Bible not only reveals God s eternal plans purposes

More information

A STUDY OF NUMBERS Index

A STUDY OF NUMBERS Index A STUDY OF NUMBERS Index Chapter 1... 3 Chapter 2... 6 Chapter 3... 7 Chapter 4... 9 Chapter 5... 11 Chapter 6... 13 Chapter 7... 16 Chapter 8... 19 Chapter 9... 22 Chapter 10... 23 Chapter 11... 26 Chapter

More information

2018 BIBLE TALKS UNVEILING NUMBERS Session 1 God s People Being Formed into an Army

2018 BIBLE TALKS UNVEILING NUMBERS Session 1 God s People Being Formed into an Army 2018 BIBLE TALKS UNVEILING NUMBERS Session 1 God s People Being Formed into an Army Hymns, #1287 1 Let s take the land! The land that God has given us; In all our living, Christ can be so much: To take

More information

The Book of Numbers. Bro. Frank Shallieu. ( Study)

The Book of Numbers. Bro. Frank Shallieu. ( Study) The Book of Numbers Bro. Frank Shallieu (1996 1997 Study) The following notes on the Book of Numbers were compiled from a Bible study led by Bro. Frank Shallieu in 1996 1997. They should be utilized with

More information

Tabernacle KiT instructions

Tabernacle KiT instructions Tabernacle KiT instructions What is the Tabernacle? The Tabernacle is the original pattern of the church we all go to, but it also tells us a great deal about our God and about His Heaven. It told the

More information

Ceremonial Laws. Given to Moses on Mount Sinai. (Scriptures Only) (2013)

Ceremonial Laws. Given to Moses on Mount Sinai. (Scriptures Only) (2013) Welcome to: - Bible House of Grace. God, through His Son Jesus, provides eternal grace for our failures and human limitations. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Ceremonial

More information

Why The Altar? Pastor Dan 9/3/17 The altar represents the place of surrender, sacrifice, and divine encounters with God.

Why The Altar? Pastor Dan 9/3/17 The altar represents the place of surrender, sacrifice, and divine encounters with God. https://influencemagazine.com/issues/the-influence-10 Why The Altar? Pastor Dan 9/3/17 The altar represents the place of surrender, sacrifice, and divine encounters with God. Samuel Rodriguez A Special

More information

Exodus Chapter (Page 322)

Exodus Chapter (Page 322) Session 9: Oct. 29, 2017 Ex. 39:42-43; 40:4,34-38 His Presence King James Version (41) The cloths of service to do service in the holy place, and the holy garments for Aaron the priest, and his sons' garments,

More information

The Book of Exodus Lesson 18

The Book of Exodus Lesson 18 The Book of Exodus Lesson 18 Chapters 27:1 28:1 In Lesson 17 we included the measurements of each item in cubits and inches. We are using 21 inches as the length of a cubit. In the book of Genesis, in

More information

Crossing the Jordan. Joshua 3:1 17

Crossing the Jordan. Joshua 3:1 17 http://www.biblestudyworkshop.com 1 Commentary by Ron Thomas Questions by John C. Sewell Crossing the Jordan Joshua 3:1 17 http://www.biblestudyworkshop.com 2 Text: Joshua 3:1-17, Crossing the Jordan 1.

More information