Great Litany ; ¼. t t. Ç t ¼ ¼ $ t t t. Ç t t. t t t t ¼ ¼ $ t Ç t t t t t. t A. t Ç t t t. Romanian. cy. Lord, mer. have. Lord, have. cy. mer.

Similar documents
blessed by the priests.

œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ

forth from thy womb and on earth

VbdcvbbFYcvvh.c[cvgcchcvbjcvvbhccbgcvvbbfvvbbbGYcf,vvbbb{vvbbjcvhcvbbbgcô

Divine Liturgy Propers, May 10, 2017 MID-PENTECOST WEDNESDAY

œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ Œ & b œ œ n œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ & b œ œ œ œ Œ œ & b œ œ œ œ œ œ œ & b œ œ w w œ œ œ œ & b c œw œ œ œ œ œ œ œ w œ œ œ œ œ w œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ

Kanon - Ode 1 Theophany of Our Lord - January 6

Divine Liturgy Propers SUNDAY OF THE MAN BORN BLIND Sixth Paschal Sunday

œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ

Vvbgcvxdcvbbfcvbxgcf,c[cgcvbbbgccgcvbbbgcgcbgcbbgcbgccbgcvbbbgcbbgcõ

pure hand shall - liev - ers, let them cease - less - ly

mouth and it will be shall speak

hu - cir - stayed taught man cum - be - Your Sav - each went led Mo - al - Law, all cised sm, of thanks as and the for Lord, Child, The This For the

= Lord, I have cried out to You, hear me. Hear me, O

Vesper Propers, March 25, 2017 Fourth Sunday of the Great Fast Leave-taking of the Annunciation; Synaxis of the Archangel Gabriel

Selected Refrains. in the 8 Gregorian Modes. For Congregational Singing. (Organ Accompaniment)

Common Troparia Used for Various Saints

Lord, I Have Cried: Tone 4. œ œ œ œ œ œ. œ œ

Vesper Propers, February 9, 2014 Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee Leave-taking of the Meeting of Our Lord with Simeon and Anna

Propers for the Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts Friday in the Second Week of the Great Fast February 23, 2018

Lord, I Have Cried: Tone 6

Lord, I Have Cried: Tone 7. œ œ œ œ

VbbbbbbbbbbbbvbDRvvbbbbbvbbbgvvbbbbbbbbbDRctfcvbf,vbbbbbbbbb}vvvvvDRcvvgcvfcvdcvvbf,vvv}cvvfÃYcbgcõ

For Personal Study Only

place in which hath lain Christ thē un-con

Exsultet. for the people of St. Luke's Episcopal Church Kalamazoo, Michigan. migh

First Sunday in Advent

œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œœ œ œœ œ œ #

A Selection of verses from Psalm 44 for Feasts of the All-holy Theotokos. A Good Word. œ œ œ œ. good. lu - œ œ œ œ œ œ. God: An-gels, world:

Moleben to our Holy Father Basil the Great. Blessed is our God, always, now and ever and forever. & b w. œ œ œ w

œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œœ œ

Paschal Midnight Office irmoi of the canon

Brief Aposticha. First Mode. By Thy pas - sion, O Christ, we were freed from the pas -

Lord, I Have Cried: Tone 5. œ œ œ œ œ œ

Propers for the Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts Friday in the Fourth Week of the Great Fast March 9, 2018

œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œœ œ œœ œ œ #

Pentecostarion SUNDAY OF THE MYRRH-BEARING WOMEN. Apolytikia. raised up the

June 30th. The Synaxis of the Twelve Apostles. Stichera at the Praises. 1) O chief foun - da - tion of Christ's di - vine A - pos - tles, œ œ

SAMPLE & # # 4. œ œ nœ. œ œ. 3 œ œ œ. œ œ œ. & # # œ œ. & # # œ œ nœ & # # # œ. MASS OF REDEMPTION Steven R. Janco. Kyrie

Prokeimena for Liturgy

Lazarus Saturday Matins

= Alleluaria. Plagal 4th Tone (from F).

October 11th-17th. The Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the 7th Ecumenical Council. Stichera at "O Lord, I have cried"

Hierarchical Divine Liturgy Come, Let Us Worship (Response) Refrain of Psalm 95(LXX 94) Znamenny Chant (Simplified) arr. from Maxime Kovalevsky Sopran

SIMPLE CHORAL GRADUAL

Saint Athanasius of Athos

œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œœ œ

SAMPLE. Table of Contents. Santa Clara Mass Choral-only Edition Bob Hurd

EUCHARISTIC PRAYER II

MISSA SIMPLEX MICHAEL O CONNOR, O.P.

Prepared by the Benedictine Monks. St. Meinrad Archabbey St. Meinrad, Indiana, June All Rights Reserved

VbbbbbbbbbbbbvbDRvvbbbbbvbbbgvvbbbbbbbbbDRctfcvbf,vbbbbbbbbb}vvvvvDRcvvgcvfcvdcvvbf,vvv}cvvfÃYcbgcô

œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œœ œ

THE SACRAMENT OF HOLY MATRIMONY Byzantine Chant Version The Betrothal Service. cy. cy. A - men. A - men. A - men.

CLEANSE AND REFRESH-SPRINKLING RITE. Copy. 1. Re - new the liv - ing spring of life with - in us. Pro - tect us spi - rit, bo - dy,

8 THE SYNAXIS OF THE HOLY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL AND ALL THE ANGELIC POWERS

Resurrection Orthros of Pascha Sunday (Late Saturday Evening)

SAMPLE. Mass for Our Lady of Light. Jesse Manibusan and Remi Fonseca Bauer

PSALM 14O «. « «ˆ ˆ_ «Œ. nˆ ˆ ˆ««« ====================== l ˆ«. ˆ« ˆ « ˆ««ˆ ˆ« ˆ ˆ« ˆ«Œ «« ˆ«« ˆ ˆ ˆ« j ˆ_ «« ˆ ˆ_ «l ll. ˆ_ ˆ ˆ_ «_«l.

Lord I have cried Transfiguration Afterfeast

MASS OF SIMPLICITY. PENITENTIAL ACT WITH INVOCATIONS Lord, have Mercy . Œ. cy. œ œ. cy. cy.

Vvbbhcvbhcbbbhcvbhchvv[vvhvvhvbbhvbbhvvbbbhcvhcbbhcbbhcvj.cvbb]cvhcvvbhcvfcgchch.vv}bö

Vespers on Pentecost Sunday (Kneeling Vespers) ««Ò ˆ_««_«L================================ l l l # _ «w ˆ«u w

A dorn your bridal chamber, O Zion, and welcome Christ. œ œ œ œ œ. œ œ œ. œ œ œ œ. œ œ. œ œ. œ œ

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE

Single Lord, have mercy

COME, O LORD, AND SET US FREE

God s Great Passion. Burning Hearts. Recently a group of Christians were asked the question, Do you know God more than your spouse?

PSALM 140. & b Slow «««««« «««« ««« ˆ_«l ˆ« ˆ_«l « j ˆ««ˆ ˆ« ˆ«« l ˆ«. ˆ« nˆ_ « ˆ ˆ ˆ. -ˆ l ˆ« «. ˆˆ ˆ ˆ«« j ˆ ˆ ˆ« ˆ_ nˆ_ˆ_ «««« ˆ ˆ ˆ«.

TwenTieTh Sunday in Ordinary Time august 17-18, 2013 BaSilica Of The Sacred heart university Of notre dame notre dame, indiana

The Great Doxology. Byzantine Tone 3. Including the Troparion, "Today Hath Salvation" and Biblical Source Citations

-`vvgvvèvvhvvvvvvkvvvvvvjvvvvvhvvvvvv vvvvvv]vvvhvvvvfvvvvvgvvvvvdvvvvvsvvvv]b]vvvvãvvfvvvgvvèvvhvvvvvvyvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbvvvv

SAMPLE. Table of Contents. Mass of Renewal Choral Edition Curtis Stephan

Songs from. I Am Holding You. The Solo Committee for piano and solo voice

Holy Wednesday Service of Holy Unction

Mass of St. Frances Cabrini Kevin Keil

= Alleluaria. Plagal 4th Tone (from F).

D E k k k k k k k k k k k k k k. a M. k k k k. k n k k k k k k k k k k. k k k k k k k n. k n

ELW Setting 7. Cordero De Dios

We are glad you have chosen to worship with us this Christmas Eve. May you experience the warmth and love of Christ on this special night.

1972, 1996, Robert J. Dufford, SJ. Published by OCP Publications, 5536 NE Hassalo, Portland OR, All rights reserved.

The Three Women of Christmas A sacred song cycle for four solo voices with piano and flute accompaniment

Setting Liturgical Texts to Music. Vladimir Morosan

Fourth Sunday of Advent

Lazarus Saturday Matins

œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ œ

9:00 service December 20, th Sunday of Advent. Know + Be Known + Make Known

RUBRIC FOR THE FEAST OF THE NATIVITY OF CHRIST

Second Sunday of Lent March 15-16, Basilica of the Sacred Heart

First Sunday of Lent First and Second Vespers

THE MEMORIAL SERVICE ON SATURDAY OF SOULS Byzantine Chant Version

Saturday of the Raising of Lazarus the Righteous

- - - er have si. that. shall cert. see, ring, ev ev. er-more. * Call to Worship The Rev. Ron Williams 8:00 The Rev. Mark Davis 9:30/11:00

SAMPLE. Kyrie MASS OF THE INCARNATE WORD [D/F#] [C/E] [G/D] [D] A E/G D/F A/E E. œ œ œ œ Ó. e e. lé lé - - DŒ Š7. lé lé

Forgiveness Sunday Vespers. l l l l

The Resurrection Troparia/Kontakia

SAMPLE. Mass of St. Paul the Apostle Keyboard Edition Christopher Walker

Psalm 80: Lord, Make Us Turn to You. 1st Sunday Advent Year B, 4th Advent C SAMPLE COPY. saved.

Transcription:

1 Grea Liany 1. # " Ç Lord, Ç < " mer cy. 2. Ç Lord, mer Ç Romanian cy. 3. # " Lord, < " Ç mer - cy. 4. Lord, mer Ç cy. 5. # " Lord, < " Ç mer cy. To Thee, O Ç Lord. - men.

2 God is he Lord Tone 4 # " < " God (4 imes) # " Bless - < " is he Lord, and has ed is He ha comes in re - vealed Him - self o! us! he name of he Lord! Common

# "! O righeous fa - her Ja cob, a - < " # " he < " Yu - kon # "! sac - ri - fice o < " # " Rus - < " # " heal - < " sian Del - a, bring ligh o a search -! dornmen of ka and you offered yourself as a liv - ing ing peo - ple. Off -spring of - mer - i - ca, flow - er of broher - ly er of sickness, and error 3 July 26: S. Jacob of laska Troparion of de mons: O! Ç Ç u - Tone 4, Common Ç Ç holy fa - ni - y, her Ja-cob

4 # " Ja - cob, < " pray o Chris God ha our souls may be saved.

5 Glory now and ever # "! The mysery of all e - er - ni - y, < " un - # " an - < " # " God < " # " ac - < " # " cre - < " gels, hrough incarnae, by union wih - cep - Ç Ç a - ed ed Ç Ç Resurrecional Theookion Tone 4 you, O Theookos, is revealed ou! con - fu - he Cross for us, by man, sav - ing our souls sion. o known even hose on! by earh: He volunari - ly which He resurreced he from deah. Common firs -

6 #! 1. Š! Praise %! < Š #! %! < #! %! < #! %! < #! %! <! of he! lu - dwells Lord ia. he Lord: c! name of he Lord, 2.! l -! Praised le - be lu - Ç praise Ç! ia, c c he c in Je - ru - for He is! sa - lem: good, for His mer Polyeleion l -! Him all you ser le -! lu - ia, Lord in Zi - Ç a LLELUI a 3. O give!ç Ç cy en - dures Ç vans Ç l le - Ç! hanks for - Ç on, He o ev - Bakhmeev Who he er:

7 #!! < #!! < a LLELUI mer a 4. O give!ç Ç hanks o cy en - dures for - ev - Ç Ç he er: God of Heav a LLELUI a en, for His

8 July 26: S. Jacob of laska Magnificaion 1 #!!! We mag - ni - fy, we! <! mag - ni - #!!! O ho - ly fa - her Ja - cob, and we! <! #!! ho -! <! ly #!! peo - ples of! <! #!! # our God for!! <!! mem - o - ry for # - us.! las - ka and # you you! fy you, en - hon - ligh - pray or ened o your he # Chris Common

9 verse: #!! Hear! <! his all naions! Give ear all in -! hab - i - ans of he earh! We magnify... #!! Glo -! <! #!! now! <! #!!! <! l - ry o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spir - and ever, and uno ages leluia, lleluia, lleluia, glory of o ag - Thee, es. - Ç O Ç men. God! i,

10 Lile Liany. Then: Sessional Hymns From your youh you ook up your cross and, piously denying yourself, followed Chris. You sood before he alar of God and glorified he Maser and His mos pure Moher. Therefore, God has grealy exaled you, besowing upon you abundan gifs, O blessed faher Jacob. Glory o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri, now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. O mos-pure Virgin, Moher of God, you gave birh o he eernal God. Gran ha we may amend our lives before he end, O allpraised Lady, and beseech your Son o gran us he remission of our sins.

Based on Psalm 129 #!! < #! bu! < #!! < #!! < From my youh man - do Thou help me, and You who hae Zi - on shall You #!! < Glo - shall ry y passions save me, O fough my Sav a - be be wih ered up like o he Fa - her, and 11 Song of scen Tone 4 pu grass o shame by by gains me he he ior. Lord. fire. o he Son, and o he Ho - ly Valaam Monasery Spir - i,

12 #!! < #!! < #!! < now Ev - and and ev - ry soul is is ex - er, and uno ag - en - liv - ened by al - he es of Ho - ed in pu - ri - y, il - #! by he Ho - ly Trin - i - y in a sa -! < lu ag - ly es. Spir - - men. i, mined cred mys - er - y.

13 Mains Prokeimenon # " Thy priess < " # " sains < " July 26: S. Jacob of laska Mains Prokeimenon shall be clohed wih righeous - Ç Ç shall Ç Ç re - joice! v. Remember David, O Lord, and all his meekness. Tone 4, Znamenny Chan, arr. Drillock ness and Thy # " Lord, < " mer - cy. - men. # " Le ev < " ry breah praise he Lord.

14 # "! Lord, < " # " nd < " o your mer - spi - ri. cy. Lord, mercy. Lord, Glo - ry o Thee, O Lord, glo - mer - cy. ry o Thee.

15 #!! Glo -! <! #!! Through! <! #!! blo! <! #!! Now! <! #!! Through! <! Pos-Gospel Sikhera ry o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Ho - he prayers of he holy righ - ou he muliude of our eous and ever, and uno ages he prayers of he The - o - o Ja rans - of! cob, gres O ly! Spir - i.! Mer - ci - ful One,! sions! # ag - kos, O es. Mer - - ci - ful Tone 6, Common men.! One,

16 #!! blo! <! #!! Have! <! #!! ness! <! mer - cy #!! rans -! # <! ou he muliude of our gres and, on! me, O God, ac - according o Thine abun -! rans - gres cording o Thy dan mer! sions! #! cy, grea blo good sions! Clearly imbued wih he grace of he Holy Spiri ou my

17 JULY 26 The righeous pries Jacob, Enlighener of he Peoples of laska. Pos-Gospel Sikheron Tone 6 Clearly imbued wih he grace of he Holy Spiri you joined he ranks of he holy aposles, O Jacob, and receiving wih hem he fiery inspiraion from heaven, you proclaimed he Good News o he laskan peoples.// Pray Chris God, O holy preacher, ha our souls may be saved.

18 # "! Lord, < " # " < " (5 imes) Lord, # "! Lord, < " Twelvefold Lord, Have Mercy mer - mer - mer - cy. Lord, mercy. Lord, cy. Lord, cy. Lord, mercy. Lord, mer - mer - mer - # cy. cy. # cy. Plain #! #! #!! < - men.

19 July 26: S. Jacob of laska Canon Irmos 1 #!! < #!! < #!! < Hav - ing and rav - es - caped Le us sing uno ersed he waer as hough he evil of Egyp, he Isra - our De - liv - er i were dry er Tone 8, Greek Chan, arr. Yaichkov el - ie cried and God! a - land, loud:

20 ODE ONE Holy faher Jacob, pray o God for us! s you are numbered now among he heavenly hoss, we beseech you, O faher Jacob, chosen pries of God, o coninue o inercede on our behalf ha he Lord will gran His good gifs upon us now and for ever. Glory o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri, now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. O moher of he Church and our defender, save us who wih faih and love earnesly enrea your proecion.

21 Irmos 3 #!! < #!! < #!! < #!! < O and Lord, Cre - a - Fash - or of ion - he er of Church: O Sum - mi of de - si - Who a - lone lov - es he vaul of heav es re, confirmaion ab - man - of lish he kind. me in faih Thy en love, ful,

22 ODE THREE Holy faher Jacob, pray o God for us! Your words, O faher Jacob, poured forh as a swee and precious oinmen, driving ou he sench of ungodliness and ignorance, filling all he world wih he fragrance of piey. Therefore, we all run o you wih love, O our faher! Glory o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri, now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. The holy Church cries ou o you: Rejoice, O Moher of God! for you gave birh in ime o he Timeless One, graning joy o all mankind. Lile Liany. Or: Reader: Lord, mercy. (3) Sessional Hymn Being a servan of he Gospel of Chris, you were a glorious preacher of he Word of God, a radian lamp of he laskan land and a shining example of blessedness, a seadfas eacher wih a genle and loving hear. You brough down he pillars of idolary and healed he naions, O holy faher Jacob, pillar of he knowledge of God.

23 Irmos 4 #!! < #!! < #!! < I I heard, O Lord, he mysery of un - der and glo - ri - fied Thy di - Thy dis - pen - sa ion sood vin - Thy i - works, y.

24 ODE FOUR Holy faher Jacob, pray o God for us! Filled wih he Holy Spiri, O blessed faher Jacob, you drove evil spiris away from men, making hem o cry aloud o God: Glory o Thy power, O bouniful Lord! Glory o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri, now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. O all-holy Lady Theookos, who gave birh in he flesh o he onlybegoen One, inercede for our people and our land and enrea Him ha He may deliver from every danger all who piously call on you.

25 Irmos 5 #!! < #!! < #!! < En and ligh - en us wih Thy wih Thine gran us Thy peace, O Thou com - mand mens, O Lord, Who up - lov - es raised arm man - kind.

26 ODE FIVE Holy faher Jacob, pray o God for us! Piously fulfilling your sacred office, you approached all hings wih a pure mind, bringing honor o he prieshood by being a blameless miniser of grace, O mos righeous and holy faher Jacob. Glory o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri, now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. O immaculae and mos-holy Virgin, you gave birh o he Prince of Peace and remained virgin. Enrea Him, we beseech you, o gran peace o he world and salvaion o our souls.

27 Irmos 6 #!! < #!! < #!! < #!! < I and pour o Him forh my prayer un - o he do I de - is full of evil and my life has and like Jon - ah I pray: Lead me clare drawn up my grief nigh from for un - my Lord, soul o hell, cor - rup - ion, O God!

28 ODE SIX Holy faher Jacob, pray o God for us! laska resounds wih your eachings, O rumpe of God. The saving commandmens of Chris are se forh inscribed, no on ables of sone, bu on he hears of men, who glorify you, O faher Jacob. Glory o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri, now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. The Word of God Himself has shown you o be a wondrous and life-giving founain, O Lady, overflowing wih healing waers for all who cry: Mos-holy Theookos, save us! Lile Liany. Or: Reader: Lord, mercy. (3)

29 July 26: S. Jacob of laska Konakion #!! < #!! < #!! < #!! < #!! < O ho - ly God, c c cross - pos you and Ç fa - her Ja revealed your fol - le Paul. low - c o gran us grea c Ç mer cob, each - er love ing Pray for your peo Chris, on our of ple, he ak - knowl - edge of ing up your en - during hardships like he be - half o Chris cy. Tone 3, Common our God

30 Konakion Ikos Hearing he voice of he Savior, O sain, you wisely followed Him ino he wilderness. Taking no hough for he comfors of life, you received heavenly grace, wisdom and undersanding. Now we ask ha you may send down hose same gifs upon us who praise you, O righeous one, and ha you pray o Chris our God on our behalf, ha He gran us peace and grea mercy.

31 Irmos 7 #!! < #!! < #!! < #!! < Once, in Ju - dae Bab - y - lon, he a wih heir faih Thou, O God rod in of down he our youhs who had come forh from he Tri - ni - flame y, fah - of he sing - ing: fur nace ers! Bless - ed ar

32 ODE SEVEN Holy faher Jacob, pray o God for us! You are a brigh and shining sar enlighening all laska, resplenden wih he grace of God and radian wih he Holy Spiri, and illumining all who sing: Blessed ar Thou, O God of our fahers. Glory o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri, now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. The holy posle James, he broher of he Lord, declared ha he ferven prayer of a righeous man avails much for he healing of mankind. Therefore, we know ha he prayers of our righeous faher Jacob, aided by your supplicaions, O Lady, bring us healh and salvaion.

33 Irmos 8 #!! < #!! < The King le of us praise ex - hea - al ven, Whom su - preme - ly he hoss of an - gels hymn, for all ag - es!

34 ODE EIGHT Holy faher Jacob, pray o God for us! Exaled by your humiliy, you humbled he pride of he serpen, O faher Jacob. Therefore, we sing and honor you, praising and exaling Chris hroughou all ages. Le us bless Faher, Son, and Holy Spiri, he Lord, now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. Despise no he prayers of your servans, O Virgin Theookos full of grace, bu for he sake of our holy faher Jacob, enrea your Son ha from our unworhy lips He may accep our hankful songs of praise as we exal His name for ever.

35 Verse a he end of Ode 8 #!! < #!! < We hrough - praise, bless and worship he Lord, singing ou all ag - es! and ex - al - ing Him

36 The Magnifica Soprano lo 1. Tradiional Tenor Bass My soul magnifies he Lord, and my spiri rejoices in God, my Sav - ior. REFRIN: More hon - ra - ble han he Che - ru - bim, and more glorious beyond compare han he Ser - a - phim, wihou defilemen corrupion you gave (Repea afer each verse) birh o God he Word. True Theookos, we mag - ni - fy you! 2. For He has regarded he low esae of His hand - maid - en.

37 (Refrain) For behold, henceforh all generaions will call me bless - ed. 3. For He who is mighy has done grea hings for me, and ho - ly is His name, and His mercy is on hose who fear Him from generaion o gener - a - ion. (Refrain) 4. He has shown srengh wih His arm, He has scaered he (Refrain) proud in he imagi - na - ion of heir hears.

38 5. He has pu down he mighy from heir hrones and exaled hose of low de - gree He has filled he hungry wih good hings, (Refrain) and he rich He has sen emp - y a - way. 6. He has helped His servan Israel, in remembrance of His mer - cy, as He spoke o our fahers, o braham and o his poseriy for - ev - er. (Refrain)

39 Irmos 9 #!! < #!! < #!! < in Saved he ruh by in - you, he cor O pure The - o - por - Vir o e - gin, we kos, al choirs. con - fess mag - you o nifying you be wih

40 ODE NINE Holy faher Jacob, pray o God for us! O seadfas winess of he Truh, marvelous insrucor in he Faih, and golden-ongued eacher of he Church, pray o Chris our God ha we may also learn deligh in His commandmens. Glory o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri, now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. O Theookos, you only are he proecress of he Chrisian faihful, and we pray you, ha hrough your inercessions we may be led ono he pah of piey, on ha sraigh and narrow way. Lile Liany. Then: Exaposilarion Having compleed he beauiful course of your life, O faher Jacob, you came over, rejoicing, o he heavenly mansions, and sanding in he radiance of he Holy Triniy, you behold he Faher, Son and Holy Spiri. Ceaselessly pray on behalf of hose who keep your memory wih love, so ha we may receive he remission of sins and divine grace on he Day of Judgmen.

41 Lauds Tone 5 Common # " ÇÇ Le ev - ry breah praise he Lord! < " Ç Ç # " he Lord from he heav - ens! Praise Him in < " # " Ç he high es! To Thee, O God is due < " Ç Ç # " Ç Ç a song! Praise Him, all you an - gels! < " Ç # " of His! Praise Him, all His hoss! < " # " Thee, O God is due a song! Ç! < " Praise To

42 JULY 26 The righeous pries Jacob, Enlighener of he Peoples of laska. Lauds Tone 5 2. Praise Him wih imbrel and dance praise Him wih srings and pipe! The Bering Sea is warmed oday, he rcic nigh is illumined. The rivers, islands, undra and fores lands, he mounains, volcanoes and glaciers all resound wih he hymns of laska s naive peoples and he Orhodox Chrisians hroughou he world// glorifying our humble faher Jacob. 1. Praise Him wih sounding cymbals praise Him wih loud clashing cymbals! Le every breah praise he Lord! O friend and co-worker of he holy hierarch Innocen, you coninued his aposolic labors in he leuian isles enlighening he naive peoples of laska. You sancified he waers of he mighy rivers by your prayers, and you brough peace o enemies of old by preaching repenance and he forgiveness of sins, you brough hem o he Church of Chris as a shepherd gahering his sheep ino a single flock. O our holy faher Jacob,// pray for he uniy of he Church and grea mercy for our souls.

43 Lauds Glory o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri. Holy Pascha was he source of your joy, he core of your faih, he well-spring of your hope and he deligh of your life. Is celebraion resored you o physical and spiriual healh, renewing boh body and soul, ransfiguring, illumining and sancifying you. May each Pascha be also he same for us, an enrance ino his holy joy, and a forease of he kingdom of God where you eernally deligh in he beauy of he never-waning Day.

44 Tone 6 Now and ever, and uno ages of ages. men. Chris he Maker, Redeemer, and Lord proceeded from your womb O all-pure Virgin, nd puing on my naure, se man free from he ancesral curse So we sing o you wihou ceasing, O all-pure Virgin, as Moher of God Wih he saluaion of he angel: Rejoice, O sovereign Lady,// Proecion, refuge, and salvaion of our souls.

45 The Grea Doxology # < # < # < # < # <! Glo - ry o God in men glo - O ri - Lord we fy God, O Lord,! he praise Thee, he high - Thee,!! we Heav - we give es bless hanks! and on earh peace, good -will Thee, we! o Thee for Thy enly King, God he Faher wor - grea ship!! glo - l - migh - Only begoen Son, Jesus Chris and he Ho - Thee, y ly Spir - Ledkovsky ry i o we

46 # < # < # < # < # < O Lord God, sins sins righ ho -! of he world, of he world, Lamb of God, Son of re - hand of he Faher, ly Thou mer - cy he on Fa - her, us ceive our prayer.! a - mer - cy on Thou Thou ha ha!! ak - es a - way he ha akes away he us,! si -! es on he for Thou alone ar lone ar he Lord, Jesus Chris, in he glory of God he Faher men

47 # < # < # < # < # < Fa - name day wih-ou sin. her. - men. forever praised Lord, and! and ev - Ev - er. Bless - ed ry day! will Vouch - safe, ar Thou, glorified is Thy name forever. be upon us, as we se our! I bless Thee and praise O! Lord, o keep us O Lord, God of our fa - hers, -men. hope in Le Thee. Thy mer -! cy, Bless - ed Thy his O ar and

48 # "" < # "" < # "" < # "" < # "" < Thou, each sa - a - sinned me ues. ion! O Lord, each me Thy sa - Thy sa - ues. O I a - gains Lord, said: Thee! Lord,! ues. Bless - ed ar Bless - ed Thou, ar Thou,!! O Lord, O Lord, each me Thy Thou has been our refuge from generaion o gen - er - O! Lord, mercy on me! Heal my soul, for I! I flee uno Thee! Teach me o do Thy will, for Thou ar my God

49 # "" < # "" < # "" < # "" < # "" < will, ligh Ho - Ho - for Thou ar shall we my see ligh. God ly God, Holy Mighy, Holy ly God, Holy Mighy, Holy Ho - ly God, Holy Mighy, Ho- ly Con- inue Thy mercy uno hose for wih Thee is he founain of life, and in who Im - mor - al, mor - al, Im - Im - mor - al,! mer -! mer -! know cy cy on on Thee. us. us.! mer - cy on us. Thy

50 # "" < # "" < # "" < # < Glo - ry o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spiri, now and ever, un - o ages of ages. - men. on! us. mer - Ho -! cy ly on God, us. Ho - Ho - ly ly Im - mor - Migh - y, Ho - al, ly mer -! Im - mor - cy al, and

# "! O righeous fa - her Ja cob, a - < " # " he < " Yu - kon # "! sac - ri - fice o < " # " Rus - < " # " heal - < " sian Del - a, bring ligh o a search -! dornmen of ka and you offered yourself as a liv - ing ing peo - ple. Off -spring of - mer - i - ca, flow - er of broher - ly er of sickness, and error 51 July 26: S. Jacob of laska Troparion of de mons: O! Ç Ç u - Tone 4, Common Ç Ç holy fa - ni - y, her Ja-cob

52 # " Ja - cob, < " pray o Chris God ha our souls may be saved.

53 Glory now and ever # "! The mysery of all e - er - ni - y, < " un - # " an - < " # " God < " # " ac - < " # " cre - < " gels, hrough incarnae, by union wih - cep - Ç Ç a - ed ed Ç Ç Resurrecional Theookion Tone 4 you, O Theookos, is revealed ou! con - fu - he Cross for us, by man, sav - ing our souls sion. o known even hose on! by earh: He volunari - ly which He resurreced he from deah. Common firs -

54 Final Lianies a Mains # " < " # " < " Lord, mer - cy. men. Lord, mer - cy. Lord, mer - cy. # " Lord, < " # " < " # " nd < " Gran o i, your O mer - Lord. spi - ri. cy. To Thee, To Lord, Thee, O O Lord. Lord. mer - - cy. men. - men.

55 # " Mos blessed Mas - er, bless. - < " # " he < " holy Orhodox Faih and Orho - # " ag - es. More < " # " be - < " yond compare han he # " God he Word rue < " Dismissal men. Con - firm, dox Chris - ians, un - O o ages God, hon rable han he Cherubim, and more glori - ous Ser - a -phim! Theookos, we Wih - ou corrupion you gave birh o mag - ni - fy you! of

< " 56 a # " Glo - ry o he Faher, and o he Son, and o he Holy Spir - i, < " # " now < " # " Lord, < " # " Mos < " and ever, and uno ages mercy. Lord, mercy. Lord, Bless - ed Mas - er, of bless! ag - es. - mer - men. cy.

57 # " His < " # " Me - < " Beaiude, he Mos Bless - ropolian of ll merica # " Or - hodox Church in - < " # " all < " # " Or - < " civ - il au -hor - i - ies ho - dox Chris - ians: Polychronion Ç Ç Ç ed and Ti - khon, Can - a - da rch - bishop of Washing - he Holy Synod of on, he mer - i - ca he presiden of his counry and he pre - serve brehren of his ho - hem, O Lord, for ly em - man - ple, y and years. all