Æz ` e ai ½ a q Æ g Aa f On dîl r e o³ Mk Wy On dîl r x Wy ` x À v g«d d² Uy r«i x Wy `Îl Mk z ` e m z cÿ«a r i l MkÎl MkÎz«` e m ½ di x zi«n

Similar documents
ev zyxt Parashat Tzav Reading For Shabbat - Triennial Year II Vayikra (Leviticus) 7:11-38

Targum of Jonathan: "give no occasion, or be not the cause of their cutting off

Tsiyon Messianic Scriptures. Bamidbar/Numbers. The Fourth Book of the Torah of Moses. Chapter 1

A shadow of good things to come

Numbers 3. The Provision and the Responsibility of the Levites

PETE BUMGARNER MINISTRIES

Exodus & Wandering in the Wilderness. Lesson 13 Exodus 11-16,18-27 Numbers 1-6,8,10,19,28-30 Leviticus 26

Numbers [Numbers] B'midbar [In the desert]

Numbers 1:1 1 Numbers 1:15. The Fourth Book of Moses, Commonly Called. Numbers

Chapter 1: from twenty years old and upward, whoever is able to go out to war in Israel, you and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

FEBRUARY 10. Read Numbers 4 6. CHAPTER 4 AND the LORD spake unto Moses

Naso. נשא Take. Torah Together. Parashah 35. Numbers 4:21 7:89

THE SERVICE OF THE KOHATHITES THE SERVICE OF THE GERSHONITES THE SERVICE OF THE MERARITES SUMMARY NUMBERS 4:1-49

TALKS FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS TRANSCRIPT

Lesson&#3& Preparing&for&the&March& (4:&1& &6:&27)& Preparing)for)the)March) 1)

Sermon Outlines The Tabernacle - Introduction No. 1

Timeline of Truth Introduction to the Tabernacle (Exodus 25-28,30)

Numbers Duane L. Anderson

The Gifts and Offerings for the Dedication of the Tabernacle and the Altar

IMPACT BIBLE STUDY DISCUSSION QUESTIONS THE PRIESTHOOD

NUMBERS Numbers 10:11 through Numbers 12:16, then for extra information... Deuteronomy 1:19-23

Spring Cleaning Numbers 5. November 12, 2017 Pastor Wayne Hart West Clarksville Baptist Church

PETE BUMGARNER MINISTRIES

Torah Studies Statutes #

Discipleship Pipeline. Implementing Systems that Develop People

Name. District. Region/Group. State

Our Theme Verse for 2017

God gave instructions for constructing the Ark of the Covenant 4 feet long, 2.5 feet wide To be placed in the Most Holy Place Sacred object that

TORAH, GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS NUMBERS 4 GOD S CARE FOR THE TABERNACLE AND HIS PEOPLE

Numbers 1:1 1 Numbers 1:18 NUMBERS

zen ixg` zyxt Parashat Acharei Mot Vayikra (Leviticus) 16:1-20:27

The Sanctuary. Lesson 3 The Tabernacle and Its Furnishings

The Eternal Priesthood

Numbers. 12 from Dan s family group Ahiezer son. 13 from Asher s family group Pagiel son. 14 from Gad s family group Eliasaph son

Be Ready To Give An Answer Bible Class Sunday, November 19, 2017 What Roles Did God Give People in the Old Testament Church & Society?

Keep Camp Clean January 27, 2018 Numbers 5:1-31 (NKJV) Ceremonially Unclean Persons Isolated

Numbers (4 Moses) 1:2 Men of War numbered. 2:1 The People numbered. 3:1 Priests and Levites. 5:1 Uncleanness and Offerings.

Why does John weep in Revelation 5:4?

1 Chronicles Samuel and Kings are written from a prophetic and moral viewpoint, Chronicles is written from a priestly and spiritual perspective.

Exodus 25:1-40 ESV - The Ark of the Covenant

Lesson nd April, The Outer Court of the Tabernacle

Numbers 7:1-88 Offerings for Tabernacle Service Time of the Offerings for Tabernacle Service. Carts and Oxen for Tabernacle Service

i PRINCES. OFFERINGS AT THE DEDICATION 7:l-89

Our Theme Verse for Peter 3:15

Leviticus Duane L. Anderson

Message 3: The Tabernacle Its Building

tvivbsl hxnm MINCHAH L SHAVUOT Shavuot Afternoon Connection

Similar Verses in Exodus

MOSES Lesson 18. FIRST DAY: Read the notes and the references. SECOND DAY: Read Numbers 1-4

Exodus Ceremonial and Conclusion

Reformation Fellowship Notes September 10, 2017 Teacher: David Crabtree Handout #26 Exodus 25:1 to 27:19

PART ONE PREPARATION FOR DEPARTURE NUMBERS 1:1 10:28

When Moses Heard It He Was Satisfied

49. List the totals of the tribes, tribe by tribe; then give the

P'kudei. Exodus 38:21-40:38. This translation was taken from the JPS Tanakh

Exodus 33:1-23 ESV - Stiff-Necked People

Numbers Chapter 4. Numbers 4:1 "And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,"

Answers to Questions on Exodus 25 28

I. Follow God Priorities For Work

Torah Economics. Part 3 Offerings and Tithes. by Tim Kelley

Exodus Bible Study

40 DAYS & 40 NIGHTS WITH GOD. Daily Devotional 20

The Day of Atonement and Blood (ch.15-16)

Modern Day Levites: Why Your Work Matters

Comments On The Book Of Numbers

The Book Of Exodus. The Tabernacle. St. Mary Coptic Orthodox Church, East Brunswick, NJ. USA 1

(KJV) I. ATONEMENT FOR THE HIGH PRIEST

Our Theme Verse for Peter 3:15

EXODUS Lesson 16: Chapter 24:9-18

THE BOOK OF NUMBERS WHAT IS THE BOOK OF NUMBERS ABOUT?

Messianic Prophecy. Messiah in Pentateuch, Part 6. CA314 LESSON 12 of 24. Louis Goldberg, ThD

GOD S GIVING OF THE LAW AND THE TABERNACLE EXODUS 21 40

TORAH, GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS NUMBERS 5 PURITY IN THE CAMP, NUMBERS 6 - NAZARITE

rvpyk,vyl hlyinv hxnm MINCHAH V NEILAH L YOM KIPPUR Yom Kippur Afternoon & Concluding Connection

Numbers 3:1-16 The Order of Priests

Worship in the Tabernacle Exodus 35-40; Leviticus 24; Numbers 6, 15

The Dwelling Place. The Tabernacle Session 1. August 12, 2015

GOD S GROUND PLAN FOR SALVATION

Numbers Ch. s of 8 M. K. Scanlan. Numbers Chapter 7. James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Text A minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the Lord pitched and not man. Hebrews 8:2

How God Dwells with His People

Leviticus. Pathways of Discipleship Bible Survey ELM GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH

2. The tabernacle was made to be mobile. Why do you believe this was important?

Coptic Orthodox Diocese Of The Southern United States

THIRD SUNDAY OF THE HALLOWING OF THE CHURCH

ENCLOSINGS 36:1-38 TRANSLATION. And Be-zal-el and 0-ho-li-ab shall work, and every

Numbers 9. The Celebration of the Passover and Guiding Cloud

I. The tabernacle coverings and the brazen altar

B midbar. במדבר In the wilderness. Torah Together. Parashah 34. Numbers 1:1 4:20

The Tabernacle Discovering the Holiness of God and the Person of Christ in God s Dwelling Place of the Old Covenant Selected Scriptures

Exodus 35. (2014) The Bible not only reveals God s eternal plans purposes and promises. But also shows how you can know God for yourself.

A STUDY OF NUMBERS Index

2018 BIBLE TALKS UNVEILING NUMBERS Session 1 God s People Being Formed into an Army

The Book of Numbers. Bro. Frank Shallieu. ( Study)

Tabernacle KiT instructions

Ceremonial Laws. Given to Moses on Mount Sinai. (Scriptures Only) (2013)

Why The Altar? Pastor Dan 9/3/17 The altar represents the place of surrender, sacrifice, and divine encounters with God.

Exodus Chapter (Page 322)

The Book of Exodus Lesson 18

Crossing the Jordan. Joshua 3:1 17

Transcription:

n `yp zyxt Parashat Naso Reading For Shabbat - Triennial Year I Bamidbar (Numbers) 4:21-5:10 oey`x 1st Aliyah - Avraham (Chesed) i p Aa Wy`Ÿ xîz ` ² ` ÀUy p 22 :xÿ«n` Nl d WyŸnÎl ` d Fed i x Aa c i e 21 mi WyŸl Wy Áo Aa n 23 :m«zÿg Rt Wy n l m zÿa ` zi a l m dîm Bb ofe Wy x«b Æ`Äa dîl Mk m zfe` cÿẃ t Yz d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c² r d l r À në d¹ pẅy z ½ cÿa r z`ÿ f 24 :c«rfen l dÿ ` Aa d cÿa r cÿ a r«l ` ½ä v `Ÿá v l :`«Vy n lee cÿ a r«l i Pp ªWy x«bb d zÿ g Rt Wy n 21. And Hashem spoke to Moses, saying, 22. Take also a census of the sons of Gershon, throughout the houses of their fathers, by their families; 23. From thirty years old and upward until fifty years old shall you count them; all who enter in to perform the service, to do the work in the Tent of Meeting. 24. This is the service of the families of the Gershonites, to serve, and to carry; ipy 2nd Aliyah - Yitzchak (Gevurah) Eed¾ q k n c rfen ½ l dÿ `Îz ` e Æo Mk Wy On d zÿ³ri x iîz ` Ee ¹` Uy p e 25 g z Rt Kj ½ q nîz ` e d l r n l n ei l rîx Wy ` Wy g Yz d d² q k nee x r Wy g z Rt Kj q nîz ` e x ¹ v g«d i r l w Áz ` e 26 :c«rfen l dÿ ` Æz ` e ai ½ a q Æ g Aa f On dîl r e o³ Mk Wy On dîl r x Wy ` x À v g«d d² Uy r«i x Wy `Îl Mk z ` e m z cÿ«a r i l MkÎl MkÎz«` e m ½ di x zi«n i p Aa Æz cÿa rîl Mk dà i d«yz ei¹ päee oÿ x d«` iá RtÎl r 27 :Eec«ä r e m d l 1

Æm d l r m³ Yz c w tee m z cÿ«a r lÿ k lee m ½ ` Vy nîl k l i½ Pp ªWy x«bb d i p Aa zÿ²g Rt Wy n z À cÿa r z`ÿ f 28 :m«` Vy nîl Mk z ` z x ½ n Wy n Aa oÿx d«`îo«aa x ½ n zi«` Æc i Aa m ½Ÿz x n Wy nee c rfen l dÿ ` Aa i Pp ªWy x«bb d q :o«dÿmk d 25. And they shall carry the curtains of the tabernacle, and the Tent of Meeting, its covering, and the covering of the goats skins that is above upon it, and the screen for the door of the Tent of Meeting, 26. And the hangings of the court, and the screen for the door of the gate of the court, which is by the tabernacle and around the altar, and their cords, and all the instruments of their service, and all that is made for them; so shall they serve. 27. By the order of Aaron and his sons shall be all the service of the sons of the Gershonites, in all their burdens, and in all their service; and you shall appoint them in charge of all their burdens. 28. This is the service of the families of the sons of Gershon in the Tent of Meeting; and their charge shall be under the hand of Ithamar the son of Aaron the priest. iyily 3rd Aliyah - Ya-akov (Tiferet) :m«zÿ` cÿ w t Yz m zÿa `Îzi a l m zÿg Rt Wy n l i xx n i p Aa 29 d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c² r e d l r À në d¹ pẅy mi WyŸl Wy Áo Aa n 30 :c«rfen l dÿ ` z cÿa rîz ` cÿ¾a r«l ` ½ä Sv l Æ`Äa dîl Mk m c w t Yz c rfen l dÿ ` Aa m z cÿ«a rîl k l m ½ ` Vy n z x n Wy n Æz`Ÿf e 31 Ái ceeon r e 32 :ei«p c `«e ei ceeon r e ei gi x aee o ½ Mk Wy On d Æi Wy x w m ½ di l MkÎl k l m ½ di x zi nee Æm zÿc«zi e m À di p c ` e ai ¹ a q x v g«d :m«` Vy n z x n Wy n i l MkÎz ` Ee ½c w t Yz zÿń Wy aee m z cÿ«a r lÿ k lee l dÿ ` Aa m z cÿ«a rîl k l ix½ x n i p Aa ÆzŸg Rt Wy n z À cÿa r z`ÿ f 33 :o«dÿmk d oÿ x d«`îo«aa x ½ n zi«` Æc i Aa c rfen 29. As for the sons of Merari, you shall count them according to their families, by the house of their fathers; 30. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old shall you count them, every one who enters into the service, to do the work of the Tent of 2

Meeting. 31. And this is the charge of their burden, according to all their service in the Tent of Meeting; the boards of the tabernacle, and its bars, and its pillars, and its sockets, 32. And the pillars of the court around, and their sockets, and their pins, and their cords, with all their instruments, and with all their service; and by name you shall reckon the instruments of the charge of their burden. 33. This is the service of the families of the sons of Merari, according to all their service, in the Tent of Meeting, under the hand of Ithamar the son of Aaron the priest. iriax 4th Aliyah - Moshe (Netzach) i z d Tw d i p AaÎz ` d c r«d i `i Uy pee oÿ x d«` ² e d WyŸn cÿ w t Ii e 34 d l r ½ në Æd pẅy mi³ Wyl Wy o Aa n 35 :m«zÿa ` zi a lee m zÿg Rt Wy n l l dÿ ` Aa d cÿa r«l ` ½ä Sv l Æ`Äa dîl Mk d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c r e zfe ` n r a Wy m i¾ Rt l ` m zÿg Rt Wy n l m di c«ªw t Ee i d«ii e 36 :c«rfen c aÿr«dîl Mk i ½ z d Tw d zÿǵ Rt Wy n Æi ceew t d Nl³ ` 37 :mi «Xy n g«e d Fed i i RtÎl r oÿ½x d«` e Æd WyŸn c³ w Rt x Wy ` c rfen l dÿ ` Aa :d«wyÿnîc i Aa 34. And Moses and Aaron and the chief of the congregation counted the sons of the Kohathites according to their families, and after the house of their fathers, 35. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old, every one that enters into the service, for the work in the Tent of Meeting; 36. And those who were counted of them by their families were two thousand seven hundred and fifty. 37. These were those who were counted of the families of the Kohathites, all who might do service in the Tent of Meeting, which Moses and Aaron counted according to the commandment of Hashem by the hand of Moses. iying 5th Aliyah - Aharon (Hod) o Aa n 39 :m«zÿa ` zi a lee m zfeg Rt Wy n l ofe Wy x«b i p Aa i ceew tee 38 Æ`Äa dîl Mk d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c r e d l r ½ në Æd pẅy mi³ WyŸl Wy m zÿg Rt Wy n l m ½ di c ª w Rt ÆEei d«ii e 40 :c«rfen l dÿ ` Aa d cÿa r«l ` ½ä Sv l 3

i À ceew t d Nl ` 41 :mi «WyŸl WyEe zfe ` n Wy Wy e m i¾ Rt l ` m zÿa ` zi a l c w Rt x Wy ` c rfen l dÿ ` Aa c aÿr«dîl Mk ofe ½Wy x«b i p Aa ÆzŸg Rt Wy n i xx n i p Aa zÿ g Rt Wy n i¾ ceew tee 42 :d«fed i i RtÎl r oÿ x d«` e d² WyŸn d l r ½ në Æd pẅy mi³ WyŸl Wy o Aa n 43 :m«zÿa ` zi a l m zÿg Rt Wy n l l dÿ ` Aa d cÿa r«l ` ½ä Sv l Æ`Äa dîl Mk d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c r e mi t l ` z WyŸ l Wy m zÿg Rt Wy n l m di c«ªw t Ee i d Ii e 44 :c«rfen c³ w Rt x Wy ` i xx n i p Aa zÿ g Rt Wy n i ½ ceew t d Nl ` 45 :m i«z` nee mi c ªw Rt dîl Mk 46 :d«wyÿnîc i Aa d Fed i i RtÎl r oÿ½x d«` e Æd WyŸn m Ii e l«dîz ` l ` x Uy i i `i Uy pee oÿ x d«` ² e d WyŸn c w Rt Áx Wy ` d l r ½ në Æd pẅy mi³ WyŸl Wy o Aa n 47 :m«zÿa ` zi a lee m zÿg Rt Wy n l d² cÿa r z cÿa r cÿ a r«l ` ÀÄa dîl Mk d pẅy mi Xy n gîo Aa c r e z pÿn Wy m di c«ªw Rt Ee i d«ii e 48 :c«rfen l dÿ ` Aa ` Vy n z cÿa r«e Æm zfe` c³ w Rt d¹ëÿd i i RtÎl r 49 :mi«pÿn WyEe zfe ` n Wy n g«e mi ½ t l ` ei¾ c ªw tee Fe ` Vy nîl r e Fe z cÿ«a rîl r Wyi² ` Wyi ` d ½ WyŸnÎc i Aa :d«wyÿnîz ` d Fed i d Ëe vîx Wy ` 38. And those who were counted of the sons of Gershon, throughout their families, and by the house of their fathers, 39. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old, every one who enters into the service, for the work in the Tent of Meeting, 40. Those who were counted of them, throughout their families, by the house of their fathers, were two thousand and six hundred and thirty. 41. These are those who were counted of the families of the sons of Gershon, of all who might do service in the Tent of Meeting, whom whom Moses and Aaron counted according to the commandment of Hashem. 42. And those who were counted of the families of the sons of Merari, throughout their families, by the house of their fathers, 43. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old, every one who enters into the service, for the work in the Tent of Meeting, 44. Those who were counted of them according to their families, were three thousand and two hundred. 45. These are those who were counted of the families of the sons of Merari, whom Moses and Aaron counted according to the word of Hashem by the hand of Moses. 46. All those who were counted of the Levites, whom Moses and Aaron and the chiefs of Israel counted, 4

according to their families, and after the house of their fathers, 47. From thirty years old and upward even to fifty years old, every one who came to do the service of the ministry, and the service of the burden in the Tent of Meeting, 48. Those who were counted of them, were eight thousand and five hundred and eighty. 49. According to the commandment of Hashem they were counted by the hand of Moses, every one according to his service, and according to his burden; thus were they counted by him, as Hashem commanded Moses. iyy 6th Aliyah - Yoseif (Yesod) l ½ ` x Uy i i p AaÎz ` e µ v 2 :xÿ«n` Nl d WyŸnÎl ` d Fed i x Aa c i e 1 5 :Wy t«p l ` nḧ lÿ k e a fîl k e ree x vîl Mk d½ p g«on«dîo n ÆEeg Nl Wyi«e mee g Nl Wy Yz d p g«on«l uee g nîl ` Eeg ½ Nl Wy Yz Ædä w pîc r x³ k Gf n 3 :m«kfez Aa o kÿwy i p ` x Wy ` m ½ di p g nîz ` ÆEe` On h i `³ Ÿl e uee g nîl ` m ½ zfe` Eeǵ Nl Wy i e l ½ ` x Uy i i p Aa Æo kîeeuy r«ii e 4 :l«` x Uy i i p Aa Ee Uy r o Mk d ½ WyŸnÎl ` Æd Fed i x³ Aa Cc x Wy `«Mk d p g«on«l 1. And Hashem spoke to Moses, saying, 2. Command the people of Israel, that they take out of the camp every leper, and every one who has a bodily discharge, and whoever is defiled by the dead; 3. Both male and female shall you take out, outside the camp shall you take them; that they defile not their camps, in the midst of which I dwell. 4. And the people of Israel did so, and took them out outside the camp; as Hashem spoke to Moses, so did the people of Israel. iriay 7th Aliyah - David (Malchut) ¼l ` x Uy i i p AaÎl `»x Aa Cc 6 :xÿ«n` Nl d WyŸnÎl ` d Fed i x Aa c i e 5 l r n lÿ r n l m ½ c `«d z`ÿ Hh gîl Mk n ÆEeUy r«i i³ Mk d ÀẌy `ÎFe «` Wyi `»m z`ḧh gîz ` Ee ÀCc e z d e 7 :`e«d d Wy t Pp d d n Wy«` e d Fedi«Aa s qÿi Fe z Wyi«n g«e Fe ½Wy`Ÿx Aa ÆFenẄy `Îz ` ai³ Wy d e ¼EeUy r x Wy ` l À `ŸBb Wyi ¹ ` l oi `Îm ` e 8 :Fe «l m Wy ` x Wy `«l o ¾ z p e ei l r 5

c À a Nl n o dÿmk l d Fedi«l a ẄyEeOn d m²ẅy `«d ei ½ l ` ÆmẄy `«d ai³ Wy d l dº neex YzÎl k e 9 :ei«l r Fe AaÎx Rt k i x Wy ` mix ½ ªRt Mk d li µ ` :d«i d«i Fe l o dÿmk l Eeai x w iîx Wy ` l² ` x Uy iîi«p a i Wy cẅîl k l Fe l o dÿmk l o Yz iîx Wy ` Wyi² ` Ee i d«i Feĺ ei Ẅy c wîz ` Wyi ` e 10 :d«i d«i 5. And Hashem spoke to Moses, saying, 6. Speak to the people of Israel, When a man or woman shall commit any sin that men commit, to do a trespass against Hashem, and if that person is guilty; 7. Then they shall confess their sin which they have done; and he shall make restitution for his trespass in full, and add to it its fifth part, and give it to him against whom he has trespassed. 8. But if the man has no kinsman to make restitution to for the trespass, let the restitution for the trespass be made to Hashem, to the priest; beside the ram of the atonement, whereby an atonement shall be made for him. 9. And every offering of all the holy things of the people of Israel, which they bring to the priest, shall be his. 10. And every man s consecrated things shall be his; whatever any man gives the priest, it shall be his. xihtn Maftir m²ẅy `«d ei ½ l ` ÆmẄy `«d ai³ Wy d l l À `ŸBb Wyi ¹ ` l oi `Îm ` e 8 Fe AaÎx Rt k i x Wy ` mix ½ ªRt Mk d li µ ` c À a Nl n o dÿmk l d Fedi«l a ẄyEeOn d l² ` x Uy iîi«p a i Wy cẅîl k l dº neex YzÎl k e 9 :ei«l r Feĺ ei Ẅy c wîz ` Wyi ` e 10 :d«i d«i Fe l o dÿmk l Eeai x w iîx Wy ` :d«i d«i Fe l o dÿmk l o Yz iîx Wy ` Wyi² ` Ee i d«i 8. But if the man has no kinsman to make restitution to for the trespass, let the restitution for the trespass be made to Hashem, to the priest; beside the ram of the atonement, whereby an atonement shall be made for him. 9. And every offering of all the holy things of the people of Israel, which they bring to the priest, shall be his. 10. And every man s consecrated things shall be his; whatever any man gives the priest, it shall be his. 6