Client Questionnaire - T2

Similar documents
Psyc 402 Online Survey Question Key 11/11/2018 Page 1

EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT QUESTIONNAIRE

Coping with Stress and Anxiety

PERSONALITY - Questions list. Question 1: I am someone who is talkative.

Beyond Positive Thinking: Part 2 Monday Call, June 29, 2009

Compassionate Movement

Step 1 Pick an unwanted emotion. Step 2 Identify the thoughts behind your unwanted emotion

TALENTS AND LEVER SKILLS

Fénelon. 100 Days_new_v3.indd 23 7/16/15 10:19 AM

Debbie Homewood: Kerrybrook.ca *

Emotional Self-Regulation Skills

Prayers for the overwhelmed

Julián Melgosa and Michelson Borges

The Faith of Ordinary People

What is my Enneagram Type?

Blessed Is He Who Fights With God

Keeping Grounded When the Wind Blows

Mindfulness for Life Session 5: Self- compassion

Physical Needs. Companionship Play. Consideration Purpose. To be desired Safety. Fulfillment Sexual intimacy. To grieve Success

The Coping Skills App. By Russ Seigenberg, Ph.D.

PAIN IN PERPETUITY. A personal account of living with chronic pain. by Kathleen Hesketh

What Survival Looks Like In Secondary School

The Wellbeing Course. Resource: Managing Beliefs. The Wellbeing Course was written by Professor Nick Titov and Dr Blake Dear

Inventory Worksheet Guide (Lesson 9)

UNDERSTANDING. Suicide WARNING SIGNS AND PREVENTION

Meditation on Suffering

ABOUT THE HOPE TECHNIQUE AND BABAJI S WORK

Managing Conflicts Well

What is Reiki? Learn about the amazing effects of Reiki and how it can promote positivity from within.

In His Mighty Power 1

Sleep Cycle Programming

The Deliverance Of A Demonic Lunatic Matthew 17:14-21; Mark 9:14-29; Luke 9:37-42

YSQ L3. Jeffrey Young, Ph.D. Name Date. 3. For the most part, I haven't had someone to depend on for advice and emotional support.

EIGHT THINGS TO DO WHEN THINGS ARE NOT WORKING OUT WELL Sylvester Onyemalechi

Self- Talk Affirmations By L.D. Pickens

How Do I Live With series

Stress Control Workshop

Running Head: INTERACTIONAL PROCESS RECORDING 1. Interactional Process Recording. Kristi R. Rittenhouse

Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us: Lesson 2

Sister Science Beyond Asana. Module 2 : Lesson 3 Ayurveda and the practice of Meditation

Subject ID : Date: Visit: Collected by: SIDES-SR

ACCURATE BELIEFS AND SELF-TALK

Spiritual gifts are various skills, attitudes, and abilities given to each by through the to be used for

Peace of Mind in Daily Life One Free Chapter. Copyright Remez Sasson

A Wheat Street Bible Study We Are Wheat Street!

Overcoming Fear and Rejection. Midweek Instruction Reid Temple AME Church Pastor Washington

Stages And Strategies For Healing Pain And Fear And Learning Authentic Forgiveness

INTERPERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS

Sermon Series: To be used with: Sermon Title Possibilities: Scripture: Connection to Unit Theme: Introduction:

The 10 Rules of Happiness Mridula Agrawal

WHAT S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAVING A SESSION WITH A REIKI PRACTIONER LEVEL 2, 3 0R 4?

The PowerPause. Questions And Answers. John Harricharan and Anita Bergen. (transcribed from the audio files)

Claire Gorman. Visitation Graduation Speech and staff, family, friends, and classmates. We welcome you to the commencement

Peace in the Red Zone

Chapter 9. Proactive Strategies to Make Life Easier. Preparing for the Challenges

Moving Forward When We re In Reaction

The fruit (singular) of the Spirit is love and the other eight are listed: Joy peace longsuffering Kindness goodness faith meekness Self Control

Sermon for the 5 th Sunday in Lent

What is Meditation? Guided Meditation. Mantra as Meditation

Improve Your. How emotional intelligence can improve your happiness in the dental practice. 92 JANUARY 2019 // dentaltown.com

HELP! My Trouble, His Help Psalm 46

Ecclesiastes Preachers notes Sermon 04 Making sense of work

How Can I Cope with Stress?

Luke 8:34 When the swineherds saw what had happened, they ran off and told it in the city and in the country. 35 Then people came out to see what

How to Cope When You Are at the End of Your Rope

Excerpts from Getting to Yes with Yourself

How to Find Peace 4 WAYS TO REPLACE WORRY WITH LASTING HOPE. By Pastor Tom Holladay. LivingontheEdge.org

Ask to Be Healed. He said to her, Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.

Jesus Calms A Storm Matthew 8:23-27

Take Back Your Temple

PEACE HOW TO FIND AND MAINTAIN IT

The Golden Key to Happiness. Unlimited Power. Masami Saionji. Prepared for distribution on ThinkSomethingWonderful.net

08/13/17 When You Just Can t Figure Life Out Daniel 2: 1-23 Pastor David Pranga, Brewster Baptist Church

A SONG OF THE SATISFIED. Psalm 131. Dr. George O. Wood. These psalms, according to Ephesians 5, are given that we might have something to address one

Managing Job Stress. 0 = Never 1 = Occasionally 2 = Somewhat often 3 = Frequently 4 = Almost Always

a. Today we are going to look at what the Bible says about overcoming the stress of worry.

The Real Battle Within. he certainly knew about struggle and disappointment and shared his thoughts in Job 5:7 (KJV): Yet

What do I do with Loneliness?

Step 7 Controlling your actions

How to Feel Empowered. manual for tweens & teens

IMSA. Please take a minute to think about your most recent suicide attempt. Indicate the date of your most recent attempt:.

Dealing with Worry and Anxiety George Stahnke 10/16/2016

Youth Sunday Sermon: 2/7/16 First Presbyterian Church Alli Lapps

I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.

Smith Relaxation States Inventory 3 (SRSI3)

SPIRITUAL GIFTS INVENTORY

Reiki Healing for Stress

The purpose of our life is to move and grow along a spiritual path,

The Fruit of the Spirit is Peace, A Calm that Only Comes from God Romans 5:1-2, Romans 12:18, Philippians 4:9

MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program University of Massachusetts Medical Center School of Medicine, Center for Mindfulness

The Calm Amidst the Storm Mark 4: The text for this sermon, the theme of which is, The Calm Amidst the

A God Journey WHEN TROUBLE COMES

The Nature of Coping: A Caregiver Perspective. Edward Shafranske, Ph.D., ABPP Pepperdine University

5 Universal Truths to Obtain Peace in Your Life

FLING OFF THE NIGHT!

e Howell Enneagram Profile Questionnaire

CONTENTS. To the Leader Crime, Race, Terrorism, and Politics Failure, Disappointing Others, Insignificance, and Loneliness...

You must choose one answer from the most and one from the least column in each group of 4 questions

Introduction. Peace is every step.

Never Give Up! Luke 11:5-13. Sermon Transcript by Rev. Ernest O Neill

Transcription:

Client Questionnaire - T2 State: Country: Facilitator ID: Name: Age: Gender Male / Female Date: IMPORTANT There are no right or wrong answers to any of the following statements. Do not spend too much time on any one statement. A number of statements which people have used to describe themselves are given below. Read each statement and then circle the appropriate number to the right of the statement to indicate how you feel right now, that is, at this moment. STAI Y-1 Somewhat so Very much so 1. I feel calm 2. I feel secure 3. I am tense 4. I feel strained 5. I feel at ease 6. I feel upset 7. I am presently worried 8. I feel satisfied 9. I feel frightened 10. I feel comfortable 11. I feel self confident 12. I feel nervous 13. I feel jittery 14. I feel indecisive 15. I am relaxed 16. I feel content 17. I am worried 18. I feel confused 19. I feel steady 20. I feel pleasant 1 of 5

A number of statements which people have used to describe themselves are given below. Read each statement and then circle the appropriate number to the right of the statement to indicate how you genery feel. STAI Y-2 Somewhat so Very much so 21. I feel pleasant 22. I feel nervous and restless 23. I feel satisfied with myself 24. I wish I could be as happy as others seem to be 25. I feel like a failure 26. I feel rested 27. I am calm, cool, and collected 28. I feel that difficulties are piling up so that I cannot overcome them 29. I worry too much over something that rey doesn t matter 30. I am happy 31. I have disturbing thoughts 32. I lack self confidence 33. I feel secure 34. I make decisions easily 35. I feel inadequate 36. I am content 37. Some unimportant thoughts run through my mind and bother me 38. I take disappointments so keenly that I can not put them out of my mind 39. I am a steady person 40. I get in a state of tension or turmoil as I think over my recent concerns and interests 2 of 5

Below is a list of statements dealing with your general feelings about yourself. If you strongly agree, circle SA. If you agree with the statement, circle A. If you disagree, circle D. If you strongly disagree, circle SD. SES Strongly agree Agree Disagree Strongly disagree 1. On the whole, I am satisfied with myself. 2. At times, I think I am no good at. 3. I feel that I have a number of good qualities. 4. I am able to do most things as well as most other people. 5. I feel I do not have much to be proud of. 6. I certainly feel useless sometimes. 7. I fee that I m a person of worth, at least on equal plane with others. 8. I wish I could have more respect for myself. 9. All in, I am inclined to feel I am a failure. 10. I take a positive attitude towards myself. This section has 34 statements about how you have been feeling over the last week. Please read each statement and think how often you felt that way last week. Then circle the number which is closest to this. CORE OM Only occasiony Sometimes Often Most of the time 1. I have felt terribly alone and isolated 0 2. I have felt tense, anxious, or nervous 0 3. I have felt I have someone to turn to for support when needed 0 4. I have felt okay about myself 0 5. I have felt toty lacking in energy and enthusiasm 6. I have been physicy violent towards others 7. I have felt able to cope when things have gone wrong 0 0 0 3 of 5

8. I have been troubled by aches, pains, or other physical problems Only occasiony Sometimes Often Most of the time 0 9. I have thought of hurting myself 0 10. Talking to people has felt too much for me 11. Tension and anxiety have prevented me doing important things 12. I have been happy with the things I have done 13. I have been disturbed by unwanted thoughts and feelings 0 0 0 0 14. I have felt like crying 0 15. I have felt panic or terror 0 16. I made plans to end my life 0 17. I have felt overwhelmed by my problems 18. I had difficulty getting to sleep or staying asleep 19. I have felt warmth or affection for someone 20. My problems have been impossible to put to one side 21. I have been able to do most things I needed to 22. I have threatened or intimidated another person 0 0 0 0 0 0 23. I have felt despairing or hopeless 0 24. I have thought it would be better if I were dead 0 25. I have felt criticised by other people 0 26. I have no friends 0 27. I have felt unhappy 0 28. Unwanted images or memories have been distressing me 0 29. I have been irritable with other people 0 30. I have thought I am to blame for my problems and difficulties 0 31. I have felt optimistic about my future 0 32. I have achieved things I wanted to 0 33. I have felt humiliated or shamed by other people 34. I have hurt myself physicy or taken dangerous risks with my health 0 0 4 of 5

IMPORTANT Below is a list of statements dealing with your general feelings about yourself. Read each statement and then circle the appropriate number to the right of the statement to indicate how you genery feel. GSE 1. I can always manage to solve difficult problems if I try hard enough 2. If someone opposes me, I can find the means and ways to get what I want 3. It is easy for me to stick to my aims and accomplish my goals 4. I am confident that I could deal efficiently with unexpected events 5. Thanks to my resourcefulness, I know how to handle stressful unforeseen situations 6. I can solve most problems if I invest the necessary effort 7. I can remain calm when facing difficulties because I can rely on my coping abilities 8. When I am confronted with a problem, I can usuy find several solutions Hardly Exactly 9. If I am in trouble, I can usuy think of a solution 10. I can handle whatever comes at me THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPLETE THIS QUESTIONAIRE AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS RESEARCH PROJECT 5 of 5