Section -'B' ¼[k.M & ^c*½. HkwlUrqyu ds lecu/k esa,;jh rfkk çkv ds erksa dh O;k[;k dhft, A 2. Critically examine the theory of Plate tectonic.

Size: px
Start display at page:

Download "Section -'B' ¼[k.M & ^c*½. HkwlUrqyu ds lecu/k esa,;jh rfkk çkv ds erksa dh O;k[;k dhft, A 2. Critically examine the theory of Plate tectonic."

Transcription

1 B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (Geomorphology, Climatology and Oceanography) [k.m v* ls rhu rfkk [k.m c* ls nks ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A Section -'A' ¼[k.M & v*½ 1. Explain the views of Airy and Pratt regarding isostasy. HkwlUrqyu ds lecu/k esa,;jh rfkk çkv ds erksa dh O;k[;k dhft, A 2. Critically examine the theory of Plate tectonic. IysV fooùkzfudh fl)kur dk vkykspukred ijh{k.k dhft, A 3. Discuss the convection current theory of Holmes on the origin of the mountains. iozrksa dh mrifr ds lecu/k esa gksel egksn; ds fl)kur dh foospuk dhft, A 4. Describe the landforms resulting from glacial erosion. fgeunh; vijnu ls mriuu LFkykÑfr;ksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 5. Discuss the main features of Coastal topography. rvh; LFkykÑfr dh çeq[k fo'ks"krkvksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 6. Give an account of the constitution of the interior of the earth. i`foh dh vkurfjd lajpuk dk fooj.k nhft, A 7. What is front? Explain with sketches about various types of fronts. okrkxz D;k gs\ okrkxz ds fofhkuu çdkjksa dh O;k[;k dhft, A 8. Examine t he composition and structure of atmosphere. ok;qeamy dh lajpuk vksj laxbu dh O;k[;k dhft, A 9. Describe the major feature of the bottom relief of Indian Ocean. fgun egklkxzj ds fury ds çeq[k mppkop dk o.kzu dhft, A 10. Give an account of the distribution of salinity in ocean water. egklkxjh; ty esa yo.krk ds forj.k dk fooj.k nhft, A Examination Programme, 2014 B.A/B.Sc (Part I) Geography & Home Science (Honours) Date Papers. Time Examination Centre 12/6/2014 (Hons) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 14/6/2014 (Hons) P-II 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 16/6/2014 Rastrabhsha-100 orhindi +Urdu 100 I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 18/6/2014 Botany (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 18/6/2014 Education (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 19/6/2014 Sociology(Sub) P-I 3.30 to 6.30 pm Nalanda Open University, Patna 19/6/2014 Math (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 20/6/2014 Geography (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 21/6/2014 Chemistry (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 21/6/2014 Psychology (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 23/6/2014 History (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 23/6/2014 Physics (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 24/6/2014 Home Scince (Sub)-P I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 25/6/2014 Pub.Administration(Sub)-P I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 25/6/2014 Zoology (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 26/6/2014 Hindi (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 27/6/2014 Political Sci (Sub) P-I 3.30 to 6.30 pm Nalanda Open University, Patna 28/6/2014 Social Work (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 30/6/2014 Economics (Sub-I) 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 01/7/2014 JMC(Sub)-P I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna 02/7/2014 Tourism (Sub) P-I 8 to 11 am Nalanda Open University, Patna

2 ss Nalanda Open University B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Honours), Part-I Paper-II (Geography of Asia) [k.m v* ls rhu rfkk [k.m c* ls nks s ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A Section -'A' ¼[k.M & v*½ 1. Describe the structure of Asia.,f'k;k egkns'k dh lajpuk dk o.kzu dhft, A 2. Divide Asia into climatic regions and give a brief account of each of them.,f'k;k dks tyok;q çns'kksa esa fohkkftr dhft, rfkk çr;sd dk laf{kir o.kzu dhft, A 3. Write an essay on the mineral resources of Asia.,f'k;k dh [kfut leink ij,d fucu/k fyf[k, A 4. Present an analysis of the distribution of Population in Asia.,f'k;k esa tula[;k ds forj.k dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 5. Present a balanced geographical account of Bangladesh. caxykns'k dk,d larqfyr HkkSxksfyd fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 6. Write an essay on agriculture of Pakistan. ikfdlrku dh Ñf"k ij,d fucu/k fyf[k, A 7. Give an account of the reserve and production of Coal in China. phu esa dks;yk ds HkaMkj,oa mriknu dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 8. Examine critically the industrial development in China. phu ds vks ksfxd fodkl dh leh{kk dhft, A 9. Explain the factors responsible for the fisheries of Japan. tkiku esa erl;k[ksv ds fy, fteesnkj dkjdksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 10. Give a geographical account of either Red Basin of China or Tokyo-Yakohama region of Japan. phu ds jsm cslhu vfkok tkiku ds Vksfd;ks&;kdksgkek çns'k dk HkkSxksfyd fooj.k nhft, A

3 B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Subsidiary), Part-I Paper-I (Physical& Economic Geography) [k.m v* ls rhu rfkk [k.m c* ls nks ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A Section - 'A' ¼[k 1. Give an account of Continental drift theory. egk}hih; folfkkiu fl)kur dk fooj.k nhft, A ¼[k.M & v*½ 2. Describe any mountain building theory. fdlh,d iozr fuekz.k fl)kur dk o.kzu dhft, A 3. Give an account of landforms arising out of erosion and deposition by river. unh }kjk vijnu rfkk fo{ksiu ls mriuu LFkykÑfr;ksa dk fooj.k nhft, A 4. Discuss the main features of coastal topography. rvh; LFkykÑfr dh eq[; fo'ks"krkvksa dh foospuk dhft, A 5. Critically examine the Scheme of Koppen's classification of climate. dkisu ds tyok;q oxhzdj.k ;kstuk dk vkykspukred ijh{k.k dhft, A 6. Describe the distribution of salinity in the ocean water. egklkxjh; ty esa yo.krk ds forj.k dk fooj.k nhft, A 7. Give an account of the salient features of subsistence farming. thou fuokzgu Ñf"k dh fo'ks"krkvksa dk fooj.k nhft, A 8. Account for iron & steel industry of the world. fo'o ds yksg&blikr m ksx dk o.kzu dhft, A 9. Give an account of the distribution and production of coal in the World. fo'o esa dks;yk ds forj.k rfkk mriknu dk fooj.k nhft, A 10. Account for importance Suez canal in International Trade. fo'o O;kikj esa Lost ugj ds egro dk o.kzu dhft, A Lukrd Hkwxksy ¼lgk;d fo"k;½] ikvz-i ds i=-i ds fy, izk;ksfxd d{kk,oa ijh{kk dk;zøe frffk ijke'kz d{kk dk le; LFkku cts ls 5-00 cts rd,0,u0 dkwyst] ivuk] Hkwxksy fohkkx frffk çk;ksfxd ijh{kk dk le; LFkku cts ls 5-00 cts rd,0,u0 dkwyst] ivuk] Hkwxksy fohkkx

4 B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Honours), Part-II Paper-III (Geography of India) [k.m v* ls rfkk [k.m c* ls nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A rhu nks ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj Section -'A' ¼[k.M & v*½ 1. Give an account of the geological formation & structure of Himalaya. fgeky; ds HkkSxksfyd fuekz.k,oa lajpuk dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 2. Give an account of the origin and mechanism of Indian monsoon. Hkkjrh; ekulwu dh mrifùk,oa çfø;k dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 3. With the help of sketch describe the distribution of Rice cultivation in India. Hkkjr esa pkoy dh [ksrh ds forj.k dk lfp= o.kzu dhft, A 4. Account for geographical conditions available for Tea production in India. Hkkjr esa pk; mriknu ds fy, miyc/k HkkSxksfyd n'kkvksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 5. Describe the location and development of iron & steel industry in India. Hkkjr esa yksgk,oa blikr m ksx ds LFkkuhdj.k rfkk fodkl dk o.kzu dhft, A 6. Give an account of minerals in India. Hkkjr esa [kfut dk fooj.k nhft, A 7. Give an account of distribution of population in Bihar. fcgkj esa tula[;k ds forj.k dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 8. Give an account of agricultural production in Bihar. fcgkj esa Ñf"k mrikn dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 9. Give an account of Mineral Resource of Jharkhand. >kj[k.m ds [kfut leink dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 10. Divide Jharkhand into physiographic units and discuss them. >kj[k.m dks LFkykÑfrd bdkb;ksa esa fohkkftr dhft, rfkk mudk o.kzu dhft, A EXAMINATION PROGRAMME, 2014 Bachelor of Art & Science (Part-II) Geography & Home Science (Honours Date Paper Time Name of Examination Centre 21/5/2014 HONOURS PAPER III 3.30 to 6.30 pm Nalanda Open University, Patna 23/5/2014 HONOURS PAPER IV 3.30 to 6.30 pm Nalanda Open University, Patna 26/5/2014 (SUB.) (Education II)) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 27/5/2014 (SUB.) (Economics - II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 27/5/2014 (SUB.) (Mathematics - II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 28/5/2014 (SUB.) (Home Science- II) to 3.00 pm Nalanda Open University, Patna 29/5/2014 (SUB.) (Chemistry - II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 29/5/2014 (SUB.) (Hindi - II) (SUB.) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 30/5/2014 (SUB.) (Zoology - II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 30/5/2014 (SUB.) (Pol. Sci - II) to 3.00 pm Nalanda Open University, Patna 31/5/2014 Hindi 100 or Ur 50+Hn to 6.30 pm Nalanda Open University, Patna 02/6/2014 (SUB.) (Psychology II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 02/6/2014 (SUB.) (Botany - II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 02/6/2014 (SUB.) (Physics - II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 03/6/2014 (SUB) (History - II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 04/6/2014 (SUB.) (Geography - II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 05/6/2014 (SUB.) (Sociology -II) to 3.00 pm Nalanda Open University, Patna 06/6/2014 (SUB) Social Work - II 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 07/6/2014 (SUB.) (Pub Adm.- II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 09/6/2014 (SUB.) (Tourism.- II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna 10/6/2014 (SUB.) (JMC- II) 8.00 to am Nalanda Open University, Patna

5 B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Honours), Part-II Paper-IV (Economics and Resource Geography) [k.m v* ls rhu rfkk [k.m c* ls nks ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A Section -'A' ¼[k.M & v*½ 1. Discuss the factors influencing subsistence farming. fuokzgu Ñf"k dks çhkkfor djus okys dkjdksa dk myys[k dhft, A 2. Account for commercial grain farming areas of the World. O;kikfjd vuu mriknd Ñf"k {ks=ksa dh foospuk dhft, A 3. Critically examine the industrial location theory of Weber. oscj ds vks ksfxd LFkuhdj.k fl)kur dk vkykspukred ijh{k.k dhft, A 4. Give an account of the growth and distribution of sugar industry in the world. fo'o esa phuh m ksx ds fodkl vksj forj.k dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 5. Critically analyse the pattern of international trade. vurjkz"vªh; O;kikj ds çfr:i dh vkykspukred leh{kk dhft, A 6. Write an essay on International trade of Cotton. dikl ds vurjkz"vªh; O;kikj ij,d fucu/k fyf[k, A 7. Write an essay on natural resource. çkñfrd lalk/ku ij,d fucu/k fyf[k, A 8. Give an account of water resource of the world. fo'o ds ty lalk/ku dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 9. Classify the forest of the World and discuss salient features of each one. fo'o ds ouksa dk oxhzdj.k dhft, rfkk çr;sd dh çeq[k fo'ks"krkvksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 10. Give an account of the reserve, production and distribution of iron-ore in the World. fo'o esa yksg&v;ld ds lafpr Hk.Mkj] mriknu rfkk forj.k dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A Programme of B.A/B.Sc. Part-II Geography (Hons.), Practical Counselling Class and Examination, 2014 (A) Practical Counselling Class to III 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM (B) Practical Examination III 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM

6 B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Subsidiary), Part-II Paper-II (Geography of India) [k.m v* ls rhu rfkk [k.m c* ls nks ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A Section -'A' ¼[k.M & v*½ 1. Divide India into physiographic units and discuss any of them. Hkkjr dks Hkw&vkÑfrd bdkb;ksa esa fohkkftr dhft, rfkk fdlh,d dk o.kzu dhft, A 2. Account for distribution of Rice cultivation in India. Hkkjr esa pkoy dh [ksrh ds forj.k dh foospuk dhft, A 3. Account for geographical conditions available for tea production in India. Hkkjr esa pk; mriknu ds fy, miyc/k HkkSxksfyd n'kkvksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 4. Discuss the production and distribution of Coal in India. Hkkjr esa dks;yk ds mriknu,oa forj.k dk o.kzu dhft, A 5. Describe the location and development of Cotton textile industry. Hkkjr esa lwrh ol= m ksx ds LFkkuhdj.k rfkk fodkl dk o.kzu dhft, A 6. Analyse main geographical trends of urbanisation in India. Hkkjr esa uxjhdj.k dh çeq[k HkkSxksfyd ço`fùk;ksa dk fo'ys"k.k dhft, A 7. Give an account of the agricultural regions of Bihar. fcgkj ds Ñf"k çns'kksa dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 8. Give an account of the distribution of population in Bihar. fcgkj esa tula[;k ds forj.k dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 9. Account for mineral resources of Jharkhand. >kj[k.m ds [kfut lalk/kuksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 10. Account for industries of Jharkhand. >kj[k.m ds m ksxksa dk o.kzu dhft, A Programme of B.A/B.Sc. Part-II Geography (Subsidiary), Practical Counselling Class and Examination, 2014 (A) Practical Counselling Class (Saturday) Geography (Subsidiary) 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM (B) Practical Examination Geography (Subsidiary) 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM (Monday)

7 B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Honours), Part-III Paper-V (Geographical Thought and Applied Geography) [k.m v* ls rhu rfkk [k.m c* ls nks ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A Section -'A' ¼[k.M & v*½ 1. What is Geography? Discuss its relations with other Sciences. Hkwxksy D;k gs\ bldk vu; fokkuksa ls lecu/k dh foospuk dhft, A 2. Explain the Heartland Theory of Mackinder. esfdumj ds ân; LFky fl)kur dh O;k[;k dhft, A 3. Critically examine central place theory of Christaller. følvkyj ds dsuælfky fl)kur dh vkykspukred ijh{k.k dhft, A 4. Evaluate the dualism of Physical verses Human Geography. HkkSfrd cuke ekuo Hkwxksy ds }Srokn dk ewy;kadu dhft, A 5. What do you understand by quantitative revolution? Explain its benefits to geography ek=kred Økafr ls vki D;k le>rs gsa\ blls Hkwxksy dks gksus okys ykhkksa dks Li"V dhft, A 6. Explain various types of models with examples. fofhkuu çdkj ds ekwmyksa dk mnkgj.k lfgr O;k[;k dhft, A 7. What do you mean by natural resources? Throw light on their distribution and utilisation. çkñfrd lalk/kuksa ls vki D;k le>rs gsa\ buds forj.k vksj mi;ksx ij çdk'k Mkfy, A 8. Explain the concept of Micro-level Planning. y?kqlrjh; fu;kstu dh ladyiuk dh O;k[;k dhft, A 9. Throw light on the problems of flood and drought in India and explain the plans to solve this. ns'k ds fofhkuu Hkkxksa esa ck<+,oa lw[ks ij çdk'k Mkfy, rfkk O;k[;k dhft, fd muds lek/kku ds fy, D;k&D;k ;kstuk, cukbz x;h A 10. What do you understand by Disaster? Present the classification of disaster and discuss them. vkink ls vki D;k le>rs gsa\ vkinkvksa dk oxhzdj.k çlrqr dhft,,oa budk o.kzu dhft,a Examination Programme-2014 B.A/B.Sc (Part III) Geography and Home Science Honours Date 3.30 to 6.30 P.M. Examination Centre 20/5/2014 Honours Paper V Nalanda Open University, Patna 22/5/2014 Honours Paper VI Nalanda Open University, Patna 24/5/2014 Honours Paper VII Nalanda Open University, Patna 26/5/2014 Honours Paper VIII Nalanda Open University, Patna 28/5/2014 Paper XV (General Studies ) Nalanda Open University, Patna

8 B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Honours), Part-III Paper-VI (Human& Settlement Geography) [k.m v* ls rhu rfkk [k.m c* ls nks ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A Section -'A' ¼[k.M & v*½ 1. How does physical environment influence economic activities and social life of the human being? HkkSfrd okrkoj.k euq"; ds vkffkzd fø;kdyki,oa lkekftd thou dks fdl çdkj çhkkfor djrs gsa\ 2. Give an account of the cultural evolution of man. ekuo ds lkalñfrd mn~hko dh foospuk dhft, A 3. Discuss the factors responsible for the pattern of distribution of World's Population fo'o esa tula[;k forj.k ds çfr:i dk ldkj.k fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A 4. What are the criteria of the classification of the Races? Describe the different races of the World. çtkfr;ksa dk oxhzdj.k fdu&fdu vfhky{k.kksa ij fd;k tkrk gs\ lalkj dh fofhkuu çtkfr;ksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 5. Describe the economic, social and cultural aspects of Santhals. lafkky ds vkffkzd] lkekftd,oa lkalñfrd i{kksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 6. Critically evaluate the Demographic trasition theory. Give an account of its usefulness in the present. tukafddh; laøe.k fl)kur dh vkykspukred O;k[;k dhft, A oùkzeku tula[;k ds lanhkz esa bldh mi;ksfxrk dks crykb;s A 7. Account for types of rural settlements in India with example. Hkkjr esa xzkeh.k cflr;ksa ds çdkjksa dk o.kzu mnkgj.k lfgr dhft, A 8. What do you understand by location of Cities? Classify towns with example on the basis of location of Cities. uxjksa dh flfkfr ls vki D;k le>rs gsa\ uxjksa dh flfkfr dk oxhzdj.k mnkgj.k lfgr dhft, A 9. Explain the trends of urbanisation in India during 20th Century. chloha n'kd esa Hkkjr esa uxjhdj.k dh ço`fùk dh O;k[;k dhft, A 10. Present an account of the meaning and scope of settlement geography. clrh Hkwxksy ds vfkz rfkk fo"k;&olrq dk fooj.k çlrqr dhft, A Examination Programme-2014 B.A/B.Sc (Part III) Geography and Home Science Honours Date 3.30 to 6.30 P.M. Examination Centre 20/5/2014 Honours Paper V Nalanda Open University, Patna 22/5/2014 Honours Paper VI Nalanda Open University, Patna 24/5/2014 Honours Paper VII Nalanda Open University, Patna 26/5/2014 Honours Paper VIII Nalanda Open University, Patna 28/5/2014 Paper XV (General Studies ) Nalanda Open University, Patna

9 B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Honours), Part-III Paper-VII (Population Geography & Bio-Geography) [k.m v* ls rhu rfkk [k.m c* ls nks ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A Section -'A' ¼[k.M & v*½ 1. Define population geography and asses the growth of population geography in India. tula[;k Hkwxksy dks ifjhkkf"kr dhft, rfkk Hkkjr esa tula[;k Hkwxksy ds fodkl dh leh{kk dhft, A 2. Explain the factors responsible for the growth and distribution of population in India. Hkkjr esa tula[;k dh o`f),oa forj.k ds mùkjnk;h dkjdksa dh O;k[;k dhft, A 3. Discuss the occupations structure of India's population. Hkkjr dh tula[;k dh O;olkf;d lajpuk dh foospuk dhft, A 4. Write an essay on the main sources of population data. tula[;k&vk dm+ksa dh çkfir ds eq[; lzksr ij,d fucu/k fyf[k, A 5. Present an account of the fertility and morality of the people of developed and developing countries. fodlfr,oa fodkl'khy ns'kksa esa yksxksa dh mrikndrk,oa ef;zrk dk o.kzu çlrqr dhft, A 6. Write an essay on the shortage of residential houses and the problems of slums. vkf/koklh; edkuksa dh deh rfkk eyhu clrh dh lel;kvksa ij,d fucu/k fyf[k, A 7. What is soil? Discuss in detail about soil forming factors. e`nk D;k gs\ eǹk fodkl ds dkjdksa dk lfolrkj o.kzu dhft, A 8. Describe the vegetation and animal communities of desert region. e:lfkyh; oulifr,oa turq leqnk; dk o.kzu dhft, A 9. Define Agro-forestry and describe various factors related to it. Ñf"k okfudh dks ifjhkkf"kr djrs gq, mlds cgqvk;keh i{kksa dk o.kzu dhft, A 10. Give a detailed account of the adverse impact of deforestation. ouksuewyu ds nq"çhkko dks folrkj ls o.kzu dhft, A Programme of B.A/B.Sc. Part-III Geography (Hons.), Practical Counselling Class and Examination, 2014 (A) Practical Counselling Class to VII & VIII 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM (B) Practical Examination VII 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM VIII 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM

10 B.A./B.Sc. Geography (Honours), Part-III Paper-VIII (Environment Geography) [k.m v* ls rhu rfkk [k.m c* ls nks ç'uksa dks pqudj dqy ik p ç'uksa ds mùkj nhft, A lhkh ç'uksa ds vad leku gsa A Section -'A' ¼[k.M & v*½ 1. What do you mean by environment? Explain its importance in the present context. i;kzoj.k ls vki D;k le>rs gsa\ vk/kqfud le; esa bldh egùkk dks Li"V dhft, A 2. How does man influence the environment? Discuss. ekuo fdl çdkj i;kzoj.k dks çhkkfor djrk gs\ foospuk dhft, A 3. What do you understand by food chain? What is the importance of food chain in an ecosystem? vkgkj Jà[kyk ls vki D;k le>rs gsa\ ikfjlfksfrd ra= esa vkgkj J`a[kyk dk D;k egro gs\ 4. Give an account of various aspects and causes of environmental degradation. i;kzoj.k ds gªkl ds fofhkuu i{kksa rfkk dkj.kksa dk fooj.k nhft, A 5. What are required measures for the conservation of ecosystem? Evaluate them. ikfjlfksfrd ra= ds laj{k.k dh fn'kk esa dksu ls dneksa dh vko';drk gs\ ewy;kadu dhft, A 6. What do you understand by rural-urban blight? Review the areas of its origin. xzkeh.k uxjh; nwn'kkz ls vki D;k le>rs gsa\ bldh mrifùk ds dkj.kksa dh leh{kk dhft, A 7. Define region and mention its salient features. çns'k dks ifjhkkf"kr dhft, rfkk çns'kksa dh eq[; fo'ks"krkvksa dk myys[k dhft, A 8. Discuss the role of regional survey in regional planning. çknsf'kd fu;kstu esa çknsf'kd losz{k.k dh Hkwfedk dh foospuk dhft, A 9. Describe the need of multi-level planning in India. Hkkjr esa cgqlrjh; fu;kstu dh t:jr dk fooj.k nhft, A 10. Discuss the sustainable development plan in the context of regional development. fvdkå fodkl ;kstuk dh çknsf'kd fodkl ds lanhkz esa foospuk dhft, A Programme of B.A/B.Sc. Part-III Geography (Hons.), Practical Counselling Class and Examination, 2014 (A) Practical Counselling Class to VII & VIII 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM (B) Practical Examination VII 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM VIII 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM

lekt'kkl= dh ifjhkk"kk nhft, rfkk blds v/;;u olrq dk o.kzu dhft, A 2. Distinguish between Community and Society.

lekt'kkl= dh ifjhkkkk nhft, rfkk blds v/;;u olrq dk o.kzu dhft, A 2. Distinguish between Community and Society. B.A. Sociology (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (Foundation of Sociology) 1. Define Sociology and describe its subject matter. lekt'kkl= dh ifjhkk"kk nhft, rfkk blds v/;;u olrq dk o.kzu dhft, A 2. Distinguish

More information

ek'kzy }kjk nh xbz vfkz kkl= ds ifjhkk"kk dh vkykspukred foospuk dhft, A 2. Explain the law of demand. What are its exceptions?

ek'kzy }kjk nh xbz vfkz kkl= ds ifjhkkkk dh vkykspukred foospuk dhft, A 2. Explain the law of demand. What are its exceptions? B.A. Economics (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (Micro Economics) 1. Discuss critically the definition of economics given by Marshall. ek'kzy }kjk nh xbz vfkz kkl= ds ifjhkk"kk dh vkykspukred foospuk 2. Explain

More information

cqf) ds Lih;jeSu ds f}rro fl)kur dk o.kz dhft, A lh[kus ds lk/kukred lecu/k fl)kur dh vkykspukred O;k[;k dhft, A

cqf) ds Lih;jeSu ds f}rro fl)kur dk o.kz dhft, A lh[kus ds lk/kukred lecu/k fl)kur dh vkykspukred O;k[;k dhft, A B.A. Psychology (Honours), Part-I Paper-I 1. Discuss the different types of Personality. O;fDrRo ds fofhkuu çdkjksa dh O;k[;k dhft, A 2. Describe the Spearman's two factor theory of Intelligence. cqf)

More information

[kk inkfkks± dh iksf"vdrk ij,d fuca/k fyf[k, A 2. What is food preservation? Examine various methods of food preservation.

[kk inkfkks± dh iksfvdrk ij,d fuca/k fyf[k, A 2. What is food preservation? Examine various methods of food preservation. B.A./B.Sc. Home Science (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (Food Science and Nutrition) 1. Write an essay on nutrine value of food. [kk inkfkks± dh iksf"vdrk ij,d fuca/k fyf[k, A 2. What is food preservation? Examine

More information

lhekar mi;ksfxrk gªkl fu;e dh O;k[;k dhft, A bl fu;e ds dksu&dksu ls viokn gsa\

lhekar mi;ksfxrk gªkl fu;e dh O;k[;k dhft, A bl fu;e ds dksu&dksu ls viokn gsa\ B.A. Economics (Honours), Part-I (Micro Economics) Paper-I 1. Discuss critically the definition of economics given by Marshall. vfkz'kkl= dh ek'kzy }kjk nh x;h ifjhkk"kk dh vkykspukred foospuk dhft, A

More information

1. Define Sociology and describe formal and synthetic schools of sociology.

1. Define Sociology and describe formal and synthetic schools of sociology. B.A. Sociology (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (Introduction to Sociology) 1. Define Sociology and describe formal and synthetic schools of sociology. lekt kkl= dh ifjhkk"kk nhft, rfkk lekt kkl= ds Lo:ikRed,oa

More information

¼i=dkfjrk vksj tulapkj ds fl)kur½

¼i=dkfjrk vksj tulapkj ds fl)kur½ Full Marks : 80 NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY PART I, PAPER I (New) ¼i=dkfjrk vksj tulapkj ds fl)kur½ Time : 3 Hours 1. What is the meaning of Communication? Write its different types. lapkj dk D;k vfkz gs \

More information

EXAMINATION PROGRAMME, 2017 (Revised) B.A (Part I) Economics (Honours)

EXAMINATION PROGRAMME, 2017 (Revised) B.A (Part I) Economics (Honours) B.A. Economics (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (Micro Economics) 1. Critically discuss the definition of economics given by Adam Smith.,Me flefk }kjk nh xbz vfkz kkl= ds ifjhkk"kk dh vkykspukred foospuk dhft,

More information

2. Define Association. Describe its major characteristics. lfefr dh ifjhkk"kk nhft, A bldh eq[; fo'ks"krkvksa dk o.kzu dhft, A

2. Define Association. Describe its major characteristics. lfefr dh ifjhkkkk nhft, A bldh eq[; fo'kskrkvksa dk o.kzu dhft, A B.. Sociology (Honours), Part-I (Introduction of Sociology) Paper-I fdugha ik p iz'uksa ds mùkj nhft, lhkh iz'uksa ds vad leku gsa 1. What do you mean by Sociology? Explain in detail. lekt'kkl= ls D;k

More information

1. Describe the similarities and dissimilarities between Public Administration and Private Administration.

1. Describe the similarities and dissimilarities between Public Administration and Private Administration. B.A. Public Administration (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (Principles of Public Administration) 1. Describe the similarities and dissimilarities between Public Administration and Private Administration. yksd

More information

3. Explain the functions of the Chief Executive in modern administration. vk/kqfud ç kklu esa eq[; dk;zikfydk ds dk;ksza dh O;k[;k dhft, A

3. Explain the functions of the Chief Executive in modern administration. vk/kqfud ç kklu esa eq[; dk;zikfydk ds dk;ksza dh O;k[;k dhft, A B.A. Public Administration (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (Principles of Public Administration) 1. Describe the similarities and dissimilarities between Public Administration and Private Administration. yksd

More information

1. Define Psychology and describe its scope. euksfokku dh ifjhkk"kk nhft, rfkk blds {ks= dk o.kzu dhft, A

1. Define Psychology and describe its scope. euksfokku dh ifjhkkkk nhft, rfkk blds {ks= dk o.kzu dhft, A B.A. Psychology (Honours), Part-I Paper-I 1. Define Psychology and describe its scope. euksfokku dh ifjhkk"kk nhft, rfkk blds {ks= dk o.kzu dhft, A 2. Define survey method and describe its merits and demerits.

More information

NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY Annual Examination, 2012 M.A. [Public Administration] PART I, PAPER I ¼State, Society and Public Administration½

NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY Annual Examination, 2012 M.A. [Public Administration] PART I, PAPER I ¼State, Society and Public Administration½ Full Marks : 80 NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY PART I, PAPER I ¼State, Society and Public Administration½ Time : 3 Hours 1. Describe the Liberal perspective of the nature of State. jkt; dh izñfr laca/kh mnkjoknh

More information

EXAMINATION PROGRAMME, 2017 (Revised) B.A (Part I) Political Science (Honours)

EXAMINATION PROGRAMME, 2017 (Revised) B.A (Part I) Political Science (Honours) B.A. Political Science (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (Principles of Political Science) 1. Describe the features of the traditional or modern Political Sciecne. ijeijkxr vfkok vk/kqfud jktuhfr fokku dh fo ks"krkvksa

More information

1. Evaluate the importance of archaeological sources for the study of ancient Indian history.

1. Evaluate the importance of archaeological sources for the study of ancient Indian history. Annual Examination 2017 B.A. History (Honours), Part-I Paper-I (History of India : Earliest Times to 1206 AD) 1. Evaluate the importance of archaeological sources for the study of ancient Indian history.

More information

Admission Test (Sample Question Paper)

Admission Test (Sample Question Paper) Admission Test (Sample Question Paper) Class: 10 th Time: 2½ hrs. M.M. 80 [Section-A (English)] [M.M. 20] [Reading Section-10 Marks] Q.1 Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions that

More information

SOCIAL SCIENCE. lkekftd fokku

SOCIAL SCIENCE. lkekftd fokku Code No. dksm ua- Please check that this question paper contains 7 printed pages + 2 Maps. Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book

More information

Roll No.. M.A. First Year Examination MAHI-01 World History-Medieval Society and Age of Revolutions fo o bfrgkl&e/;dkyhu lekt,oa dzkafr dk ;qx

Roll No.. M.A. First Year Examination MAHI-01 World History-Medieval Society and Age of Revolutions fo o bfrgkl&e/;dkyhu lekt,oa dzkafr dk ;qx Roll No.. M.A. First Year Examination- 2012 MAHI-01 World History-Medieval Society and Age of Revolutions fo o bfrgkl&e/;dkyhu lekt,oa dzkafr dk ;qx Time: 3 Hours Max. Marks: 60 Note: The question paper

More information

n'kzu'kkl= PHILOSOPHY [ Hindi and English Medium ] ACADEMIC/OPEN (Only for Fresh/Re-appear Candidates)

n'kzu'kkl= PHILOSOPHY [ Hindi and English Medium ] ACADEMIC/OPEN (Only for Fresh/Re-appear Candidates) CLASS : 12th (Sr. Secondary) Code No. 3616 Series : SS-M/2018 Roll No. n'kzu'kkl= PHILOSOPHY [ Hindi and English Medium ] ACADEMIC/OPEN (Only for Fresh/Re-appear Candidates) Time allowed : 3 hours ] [

More information

(Assignment) Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga

(Assignment) Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga (Assignment) Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga fo"k; & ;ksxk Subject : Yoga Course Title : fo k; dksm % ih-th-mh-okbz-vks- Subject Code : PGDYO dkslz dksm % ih-th-mh-okbz-vks-&01 Course Code : PGDYO-01 Maximum

More information

Chapter 24 Physical Geography of South Asia The land Where Continents Collided

Chapter 24 Physical Geography of South Asia The land Where Continents Collided Chapter 24 Physical Geography of South Asia The land Where Continents Collided Section 1 Landforms and Resources Mt. Everest (29,035 ft.) is part of the Himalayan Mountains that form the border of the

More information

Xqk:?kklhnkl fo ofo ky;]fcykliqj ¼N0x0½

Xqk:?kklhnkl fo ofo ky;]fcykliqj ¼N0x0½ Xqk:?kklhnkl fo ofo ky;]fcykliqj ¼N0x0½ Eqk[; ijh{kk 2011 Ikjh{kk dk;zdze,e0,0 iwoz &fgunh ¼ Lok/;k;h@HkwriwoZ ½ Lke; nksigj 3%00 cts ls 6%00 cts rd fnukad fnu fo"k; Ikz u Ik= 04/5/2011 cq/kokj Izkkphu,oa

More information

mrrj izns'k jktf"kz V.Mu eqdr fo'ofo ky;] bykgkckn vf/ku;kl (Assignment) Lukrd dyk dk;zøe ¼ch-,-½ Bachelor of Arts Programme (B.A.

mrrj izns'k jktfkz V.Mu eqdr fo'ofo ky;] bykgkckn vf/ku;kl (Assignment) Lukrd dyk dk;zøe ¼ch-,-½ Bachelor of Arts Programme (B.A. mrrj izns'k jktf"kz V.Mu eqdr fo'ofo ky;] bykgkckn vf/ku;kl (Assignment) 2017-2018 Lukrd dyk dk;zøe ¼ch-,-½ fo"k; % n'kzu'kkl= Subject : Philosophy dkslz 'kh"kzd % uhfr'kkl= Course Title : Ethics Bachelor

More information

History bfrgkl (315) Assignment - I ewy;kadu i=k & I (Lessons 1-18) ¼ikB 1 ls 18 rd½ Max. Marks: 20 dqy vad % 20

History bfrgkl (315) Assignment - I ewy;kadu i=k & I (Lessons 1-18) ¼ikB 1 ls 18 rd½ Max. Marks: 20 dqy vad % 20 bfrgkl (315) Assignment - I ewy;kadu i=k & I (Lessons 1-18) ¼ikB 1 ls 18 rd½ Max. Marks: 20 dqy vad % 20 Note: (i) All questions are compulsory. The marks alloted for each question are given against each.

More information

History. bfrgkl. (315) Assignment - I. ewy;kadu i=k & I. (Lessons 1-25) ¼ikB 1 ls 25 rd½

History. bfrgkl. (315) Assignment - I. ewy;kadu i=k & I. (Lessons 1-25) ¼ikB 1 ls 25 rd½ Note: fvii.kh% bfrgkl (315) Assignment - I ewy;kadu i=k & I (Lessons 1-25) ¼ikB 1 ls 25 rd½ Max. Marks: 25 dqy vad % 25 (i) All questions are compulsory. Each question carries equal marks. lhkh iz'uksa

More information

B.Com./BCA/B.A. Mgt./B.A. Third Semester Examination (Year 2015) Moral Values and Languages Subject Code: FC-104 Paper Code: SRS-235

B.Com./BCA/B.A. Mgt./B.A. Third Semester Examination (Year 2015) Moral Values and Languages Subject Code: FC-104 Paper Code: SRS-235 B.Com./BCA/B.A. Mgt./B.A. Third Semester Examination (Year 2015) Moral Values and Languages Subject Code: FC-104 Paper Code: SRS-235 Time : 3 Hours M.Marks : 75 The question paper is divided into three

More information

Date-Sheet for B.Sc. (Honours) Mathematics Part-I, II & III and Parts-I/II & II (Simultaneous)

Date-Sheet for B.Sc. (Honours) Mathematics Part-I, II & III and Parts-I/II & II (Simultaneous) 8 UNIVERSITY OF DELHI ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS - (MAY/JUNE-2015) Date-Sheet for B.Sc. (Honours) Mathematics Part-I, II & III and Parts-I/II & II (Simultaneous) NEW COURSE Time of Commencement : 09:00 AM Note:

More information

ENGINEERING GRAPHICS. Class-XI CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI

ENGINEERING GRAPHICS. Class-XI CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI ENGINEERING GRAPHICS Class-XI CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092 First Print August, 2010 CBSE Price : Rs. 500.00 Published by: The Secretary, Central Board

More information

Media Coordinator s Office Jamia Millia Islamia. Prof. Faizan Mustafa addresses packed audience at JMI talks about Haji Ali Dargah verdict

Media Coordinator s Office Jamia Millia Islamia. Prof. Faizan Mustafa addresses packed audience at JMI talks about Haji Ali Dargah verdict Media Coordinator s Office Jamia Millia Islamia Press Release October 24, 2016 Prof. Faizan Mustafa addresses packed audience at JMI talks about Haji Ali Dargah verdict Observing that there has been inconsistency

More information

********************************** MAHARAJA GANGA SINGH UNIVERSITY BIKANER SYLLABUS B.A PART III (HISTORY)

********************************** MAHARAJA GANGA SINGH UNIVERSITY BIKANER SYLLABUS B.A PART III (HISTORY) ********************************** MAHARAJA GANGA SINGH UNIVERSITY BIKANER SYLLABUS B.A PART III (HISTORY) 2016-17 ********************************** Scheme: Two papers Min.pass Marks 72 Max.Marks 200

More information

fnyyh fo ofo ky; UNIVERSITY OF DELHI ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS - (MAY-2014)

fnyyh fo ofo ky; UNIVERSITY OF DELHI ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS - (MAY-2014) fnyyh fo ofo ky; UNIVERSITY OF DELHI ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS - (MAY-2014) Date Sheet for B.A. (Honours) Programme Part-I, II & III and Parts-I/II/ III (Simultaneous) NEW COURSE TIME OF COMMENCEMENT : 9:00

More information

CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh Session B.A.(HONS.) Part III URDU (Main)

CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh Session B.A.(HONS.) Part III URDU (Main) URDU (Main) URDU PROSE AFTER 1920 (UR-301) Maximum Marks : 15 لیلی ےک خطوط کب خالصہ لکھئے کلین الذیي احوذ ےک هضووى اردو ت میذ رپ ایک ظر کب تفصیلی جبئس پیص کیجیے سجك غجبر خبطر کب ت میذی جبئس پیص کیجیے کفي

More information

Lesson-6 HkfDr vksj lwqh ijeijk Bhakti and Sufi Tradition Q1:-Discuss the ways in which the Alwars, Nayanars and Virashaivas expressed critiques of the caste systems. Ans:- Some historians suggest that

More information

Lesson 1: Geography of South Asia

Lesson 1: Geography of South Asia Lesson 1 Summary Lesson 1: Geography of South Asia Use with pages 122 127. Vocabulary subcontinent a large region separated by water from other land areas monsoon season the rainy season subsistence farming

More information

IKSV XI-XII 1 IKSV XI-XII 1 DIPLOMA VOCAL/INSTRUMENTAL

IKSV XI-XII 1 IKSV XI-XII 1 DIPLOMA VOCAL/INSTRUMENTAL IKSV XI-XII 1 IKSV XI-XII 1 DIPLOMA VOCAL/INSTRUMENTAL (C) (D) 2/- -4- Write True or False for each of the following sentences:- (i) The swar without any sign is called Komal swars. 2 (ii) There are 10

More information

M.A. 4 th Sem.(CBCS) Summer 2018 ( 612 to 638 ) RASHTRASANT TUKADOJI MAHARAJ NAGPUR UNIVERSITY

M.A. 4 th Sem.(CBCS) Summer 2018 ( 612 to 638 ) RASHTRASANT TUKADOJI MAHARAJ NAGPUR UNIVERSITY M.A. 4 th Sem.(CBCS) Summer 2018 ( 612 to 638 ) RASHTRASANT TUKADOJI MAHARAJ NAGPUR UNIVERSITY M.A. 4 TH SEMESTER (CBCS) EXAMINATION OF SUMMER, 2018 -: PROGRAMME (WRITTEN) :- TIME : 9.30 A.M. TO 12.30

More information

AA Jh u`flag xk;=h ea= AA

AA Jh u`flag xk;=h ea= AA Shri Narsingh (Narasimha) Gayatri Mantra AA Jh u`flag xk;=h ea= AA Sumit Girdharwal sumitgirdharwal@yahoo.com www.baglamukhi.info www.yogeshwaranand.org HkDr izgykn dh j{kk ds fy, Hkxoku fo".kqq us ujflag

More information

By: Amanbir Kaur Wazir and her family

By: Amanbir Kaur Wazir and her family By: Amanbir Kaur Wazir and her family I spent the: -summer with my family in India when I was 2 years old -winter months when I was 5 -and again when I was 9 years old. My family and our large Sikh circle

More information

correlated to the Missouri Grade Level Expectations Grade 6 Objectives

correlated to the Missouri Grade Level Expectations Grade 6 Objectives correlated to the Missouri Grade 6 Objectives McDougal Littell 2006 World History: Medieval Early 2006 correlated to the Missouri PRINCIPLES OF CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY World History: Medieval Early 1.

More information

x On record with the USOE.

x On record with the USOE. Textbook Alignment to the Utah Core 4 th Grade Social Studies This alignment has been completed using an Independent Alignment Vendor from the USOE approved list (www.schools.utah.gov/curr/imc/indvendor.html.)

More information

Chapter 17. vius eu dks le>uk

Chapter 17. vius eu dks le>uk Understanding Our Mind It seems to me that without understanding the way our minds work, one cannot understand and resolve the very complex problems of living. This understanding cannot come through book

More information

D.A.V. PUBLIC SCHOOL Sector- VI, Dwarka, New Delhi

D.A.V. PUBLIC SCHOOL Sector- VI, Dwarka, New Delhi Q1.Read the following poem carefully: The Scene of Indian Spring Pink are the young leaves, Bright and cool As the quiet waters Of a jungle pool. Loud calls the Koel From the tree. At dawn and in the sun-light

More information

Present. 1 India Past and. India and several other countries Pakistan, Bangladesh (BAHNG

Present. 1 India Past and. India and several other countries Pakistan, Bangladesh (BAHNG Guide to Reading Main Idea India is trying to develop its resources to meet the needs of its rapidly growing population. Terms to Know subcontinent monsoon green revolution jute cottage industry pesticide

More information

Chapter 3: Early Civilizations in India & China

Chapter 3: Early Civilizations in India & China Chapter 3: Early Civilizations in India & China Section 1:Cities of the Indus Valley Section 2: Kingdoms of the Ganges Section 3: Early Civilization in China Section 1:Cities of the Indus Valley Summary:

More information

Which is true about the Ganges River?

Which is true about the Ganges River? ROUND 1 Which is true about the Ganges River? 1. The river is ignored by Indian religious rituals. 2. People do not drink the water because it is so polluted. 3. Many people use the river for transportation

More information

fnyyh fo ofo ky; UNIVERSITY OF DELHI SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS - (MAY-2017)

fnyyh fo ofo ky; UNIVERSITY OF DELHI SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS - (MAY-2017) C.B.C.S. 2. fnyyh fo ofo ky; UNIVERSITY OF DELHI SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS - (MAY-2017) Evaluation Schedule for B.A. (Honours) Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) Part-I&II(II & IV Semester) Semester Scheme

More information

Chapter 16: The Eastern Mediterranean. Unit 7

Chapter 16: The Eastern Mediterranean. Unit 7 Chapter 16: The Eastern Mediterranean Unit 7 Section 1: Physical Geography Landforms This region includes the following countries: Syria Jordan Lebanon Israel Palestinian territories The Eastern Mediterranean

More information

Chapter 13. Tropical Africa and Asia, AP World History

Chapter 13. Tropical Africa and Asia, AP World History Chapter 13 Tropical Africa and Asia, 1200-1500 AP World History I. Tropical Lands and Peoples A. The Tropical Environment Tropical zone between the Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn. Equator in

More information

Vishal International School

Vishal International School 1 P a g e Vishal International School Syllabus Class: IV 2 P a g e English Months English Grammar April May Chapter: 1 The Giving Tree The Letter (Poem) Chapter: 2 Granny s Sari Chapter: 3 Raju s Hero

More information

Trends of Urbanization in Nanded District of Maharashtra State

Trends of Urbanization in Nanded District of Maharashtra State EUROPEAN ACADEMIC RESEARCH Vol. II, Issue 2/ May 2014 ISSN 2286-4822 www.euacademic.org Impact Factor: 3.1 (UIF) DRJI Value: 5.9 (B+) Trends of Urbanization in Nanded District of Maharashtra State PRAMOD

More information

LABI College Bachelor Degree in Theology Program Learning Outcomes

LABI College Bachelor Degree in Theology Program Learning Outcomes LABI College Bachelor Degree in Theology Program Learning Outcomes BUILD YOUR MINISTRY LABI s bachelor degree in Theology with an urban emphasis focuses on biblical, theological, and ministerial courses

More information

Unit 4: Ancient River Valley Civilizations - India

Unit 4: Ancient River Valley Civilizations - India Unit 4: Ancient River Valley Civilizations - India Standard(s) of Learning: WHI.4 The student will demonstrate knowledge of the civilization of Persia, India, and China in terms of chronology, geography,

More information

(Assignment) Bachelor of Arts Programme (B.A.) : Subject : Economics Subject Code : UGSHY-01

(Assignment) Bachelor of Arts Programme (B.A.) : Subject : Economics Subject Code : UGSHY-01 (Assignment) Bachelor of Arts Programme (B.A.) : Subject : Economics Subject Code : UGSHY-01 Course Title: Indian Economic Development Since Independence Course Code: UGSHY-01 Maximum marks-30 Note : Long

More information

dqy iz uksa dh la[;k % 24 dqy i`"bksa dh la[;k % 08 Total No. of Questions : 24 Total No. of Pages : fo"k; % bfrgkl

dqy iz uksa dh la[;k % 24 dqy i`bksa dh la[;k % 08 Total No. of Questions : 24 Total No. of Pages : fok; % bfrgkl dqy iz uksa dh la[;k % 24 dqy i`"bksa dh la[;k % 08 Total No. of Questions : 24 Total No. of Pages : 08 315 fo"k; % bfrgkl Subject: HISTORY le; % 03?k.Vs iw.kk±d % 100 Time : 03 Hours Maximum Marks : 100

More information

Crash Course World History: Indian Ocean Basin

Crash Course World History: Indian Ocean Basin Crash Course World History: Indian Ocean Basin Who traded in the Indian Ocean Trade? What made the Indian Ocean Trade? What types of goods were traded throughout the Indian Ocean Basin? What types of technologies

More information

Section 1 Natural Environments

Section 1 Natural Environments Section 1 Natural Environments India- Key physical features & River systems: Landforms- Subcontinent- Large land mass smaller than a continent Gangetic Plain alluvial plain Deccan peninsular plateau, bordered

More information

MAHARSHI DAYANAND SARASWATI UNIVERSITY, AJMER. ikb~;øe SYLLABUS SCHEME OF EXAMINATION AND COURSES OF STUDY FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCE

MAHARSHI DAYANAND SARASWATI UNIVERSITY, AJMER. ikb~;øe SYLLABUS SCHEME OF EXAMINATION AND COURSES OF STUDY FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCE MAHARSHI DAYANAND SARASWATI UNIVERSITY, AJMER ikb~;øe SYLLABUS SCHEME OF EXAMINATION AND COURSES OF STUDY FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCE B. A. PART- I HISTORY 2015&16 ls izhkkoh (w.e.f.) l= 2015&16 egf"kz

More information

Shared on QualifyGate.com

Shared on QualifyGate.com SAIL Exam General Awareness 1. Which of the following is not a rabi crop? (a) Wheat (b) Barley (c) Jute (d) Rapeseed 2. Blue Revolution is associated with (a) Fish (b) Milk (c) flower (d) Litmus 3. Study

More information

Lesson 3 The Northern Plains

Lesson 3 The Northern Plains Q1. Long Answers Lesson 3 The Northern Plains Q1.Why are the Northern Plains Fertile? A1. Many rivers originating in the Himalayas mountains flow through the Northern Plains. The rivers flowing through

More information

India and China Chapter 3.

India and China Chapter 3. India and China Chapter 3 http://www.studentsfriend.com/sfcimage/map13see.jpeg Geography Impacts Early India India is a subcontinent Hindu-Kush and Himalaya Mountains to north Indus and Ganges Rivers in

More information

GOAL 2 - END HUNGER, ACHIEVE FOOD SECURITY AND IMPROVED NUTRITION AND PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE

GOAL 2 - END HUNGER, ACHIEVE FOOD SECURITY AND IMPROVED NUTRITION AND PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE HINDU BHUMI PROJECT The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) present an opportunity for the global community to help address some of the major challenges facing the planet. Ending extreme poverty, achieving

More information

Himalaya Tallest mountains in the world. Hindu Kush To the NW, above the Indus river.

Himalaya Tallest mountains in the world. Hindu Kush To the NW, above the Indus river. Ancient India Himalaya Tallest mountains in the world. Hindu Kush To the NW, above the Indus river. Khyber Pass Mountain pass in the Hindu Kush. This was the passage for invaders who entered India. 29,

More information

When I say celebrate, I mean become more and more sensitive to everything. In life, dance should not be apart. The whole of life should become a

When I say celebrate, I mean become more and more sensitive to everything. In life, dance should not be apart. The whole of life should become a Life should Become a Dance When I say celebrate, I mean become more and more sensitive to everything. In life, dance should not be apart. The whole of life should become a dance; it should be a dance.

More information

BAHAUDDIN ZAKARIYA UNIVERSITY, MULTAN. Sr.No. Subject Paper Code No.

BAHAUDDIN ZAKARIYA UNIVERSITY, MULTAN. Sr.No. Subject Paper Code No. M.Sc ECONOMICS PART-II (Annual System) (New Course) Annual/Supply 2015 & Onward No. Compulsory Papers 1 International Economics VIII 29A 2 Econometrics IX 29B 3 Financial Economics X 29C 4 Managerial Economics

More information

PAGE(S) WHERE TAUGHT (If submission is not a book, cite appropriate location(s))

PAGE(S) WHERE TAUGHT (If submission is not a book, cite appropriate location(s)) District of Columbia Public Schools, World History Standards (Grade 10) CHRONOLOGY AND SPACE IN HUMAN HISTORY Content Standard 1: Students understand chronological order and spatial patterns of human experiences,

More information

correlated to the North Carolina Social Studies Standard Course of Study for Africa, Asia and Australia and Skills Competency Goals

correlated to the North Carolina Social Studies Standard Course of Study for Africa, Asia and Australia and Skills Competency Goals correlated to the North Carolina Social Studies Standard Course of Study for Africa, Asia and Australia 6/2002 2003 Introduction to World Cultures and Geography: Eastern Hemisphere World Cultures and Geography:

More information

1. Which culture is credited with the development of gunpowder, the abacus, and the compass? A) Chinese B) Persian C) Indian D) Japanese 2.

1. Which culture is credited with the development of gunpowder, the abacus, and the compass? A) Chinese B) Persian C) Indian D) Japanese 2. 1. Which culture is credited with the development of gunpowder, the abacus, and the compass? A) Chinese B) Persian C) Indian D) Japanese 2. Which geographic factor directly influenced the early interactions

More information

Chapter 6 Geography of Early India

Chapter 6 Geography of Early India Chapter 6 Geography of Early India India is so huge that many geographers call it a subcontinent! subcontinent-a large area of land that is a part of a continent. Subcontinents are usually separated from

More information

Prentice Hall The American Nation: Beginnings Through Correlated to: Arkansas Social Studies Curriculum Frameworks (Grades 5 8)

Prentice Hall The American Nation: Beginnings Through Correlated to: Arkansas Social Studies Curriculum Frameworks (Grades 5 8) Arkansas Social Studies Curriculum Frameworks (Grades 5 8) STRAND 1: TIME, CONTINUITY, AND CHANGE CONTENT STANDARD 1: Students will demonstrate an understanding of the chronology and concepts of history

More information

Prentice Hall World Geography: Building A Global Perspective 2003 Correlated to: Colorado Model Content Standards for Geography (Grade 9-12)

Prentice Hall World Geography: Building A Global Perspective 2003 Correlated to: Colorado Model Content Standards for Geography (Grade 9-12) Prentice Hall World Geography: Building A Global Perspective 2003 : Colorado Model Content Standards for Geography (Grade 9-12) STANDARD 1: STUDENTS KNOW HOW TO USE AND CONSTRUCT MAPS, GLOBES, AND OTHER

More information

Texas Education Agency TAKS and TEKS Standards Passwords: Social Studies Vocabulary

Texas Education Agency TAKS and TEKS Standards Passwords: Social Studies Vocabulary CURRICULUM ASSOCIATES, Inc. United States History Studies Since Reconstruction Standards (TAKS in bold) 1.A identify the major eras in U.S. history from 1877 to the Present and describe their defining

More information

MISSOURI SOCIAL STUDIES GRADE LEVEL EXPECTATIONS

MISSOURI SOCIAL STUDIES GRADE LEVEL EXPECTATIONS Examine the changing roles of government in the context of the historical period being studied: philosophy limits duties checks and balances separation of powers federalism Assess the changing roles of

More information

Presented at. Seminar and Site Visits August, Marc Tormo. Coffee Ideas!

Presented at. Seminar and Site Visits August, Marc Tormo. Coffee Ideas! Presented at Seminar and Site Visits 26-28 August, 2010 Holistic Food Systems Marc Tormo Coffee Ideas! Holistic Food Systems Marc Tormo Auroville Green Practices Seminar 2010 1 of 20 Humanity Holistic

More information

GS/QTS Page-1

GS/QTS Page-1 GS/QTS- 634 www.samikshainstitute.org Page-1 lkeku; Kku 1- fueu dfkuksa ij /;ku nhft, 1- ebz 2016 esa >kcqvk rkih; fo qr ifj;kstuk dk 'kqhkkjehk flouh ftys esa fd;k x;ka 2- blesa 600 MW dh nks bdkb;k gsaa

More information

MOR IING SHIFT: A.M To A.M. Date Subject Paper

MOR IING SHIFT: A.M To A.M. Date Subject Paper (Prot. Prof. B. K. Tiwari) Dean, Arts UNVERSTY OF LUCK{OW FNAL PROGRAMME OF EXAMNATON -2016 B. A. PART 6,tculrY of ARTS) (REGULAR& EXEMPTED) (Except Maths, Physical Education & Computer Application) TME

More information

UNIVERSITY OF KERALA

UNIVERSITY OF KERALA UNIVERSITY OF KERALA SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION (S.D.E) NOVEMBER/ DECEMBER 2018 Time : 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm on all days except Friday 2 pm to 5 pm on Fridays Branch II M.A. PHILOSOPHY (2008 Admission to 2014

More information

World Cultures and Geography

World Cultures and Geography McDougal Littell, a division of Houghton Mifflin Company correlated to World Cultures and Geography Category 2: Social Sciences, Grades 6-8 McDougal Littell World Cultures and Geography correlated to the

More information

QUESTION BANK IN COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH CLASS-IX (TERM-I) SECTION-D LITERATURE

QUESTION BANK IN COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH CLASS-IX (TERM-I) SECTION-D LITERATURE QUESTION BANK IN COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH CLASS-IX (TERM-I) SECTION-D LITERATURE 2 THE ROAD NOT TAKEN Background of the Poem By Robert Frost Robert Frost claims that he wrote this poem about his friend Edward

More information

English Month Literature Course Grammar Book April The haunted house Day by day i float my paper boats (poem) Who did patricks homework

English Month Literature Course Grammar Book April The haunted house Day by day i float my paper boats (poem) Who did patricks homework English Month Literature Course Grammar Book The haunted house Day by day i float my paper boats (poem) Who did patricks homework Sentence Kinds of sentences Subjects and predicate Noun Articles Silly

More information

Let Us March! esa vkt kkfur vksj usfrdrk ds bl ifo= eap ls osn ds ea= dks mppkfjr djrs gq, cgqr xksjkfuor gw A

Let Us March! esa vkt kkfur vksj usfrdrk ds bl ifo= eap ls osn ds ea= dks mppkfjr djrs gq, cgqr xksjkfuor gw A Let Us March! nqfu;k Hkj ds esjs I;kjs cppksa] Your Majesties, Your Royal Highnesses, my dear daughter Malala, Excellencies, distinguished members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, dear brother Tom Harkin

More information

School to School Final primary school cycle (10-12 year olds)

School to School Final primary school cycle (10-12 year olds) 1 Knowing India 1 and 2 KNOWING INDIA 2 India is the seventh largest country in the world. It has more than three million square kilometers and it is in Asia. It is six and a half times larger than Spain,

More information

NK Group. The only place for your place

NK Group. The only place for your place NK Group The only place for your place VRINDAVAN Braj, the popular name for divine city located in the Vrindavan holy town of Mathura district, Uttar Pradesh. Braj is the place where Lord Krishna spent

More information

TEST PAPER - 01 uhfr'kkl= Ethics Riddhi - Siddhi Circle, Jaipur 1 Enroll No. : Candidate Name : Mobile No. : Total Marks : 200

TEST PAPER - 01 uhfr'kkl= Ethics Riddhi - Siddhi Circle, Jaipur 1 Enroll No. : Candidate Name : Mobile No. : Total Marks : 200 uhfr'kkl= Ethics TEST PAPER - 01 Enroll No. : Candidate Name : Mobile No. : Date : Total Marks : 200 Evaluator's Signature Student's Signature Riddhi - Siddhi Circle, Jaipur 1 (A) (B) (C) (D) (E) (F) The

More information

Learning objectives. To make them aware about their environment & need to protect it. To enable them to explore democratic set up of India

Learning objectives. To make them aware about their environment & need to protect it. To enable them to explore democratic set up of India CLASS VII SOCIAL STUDIES Month Chapter Learning objectives Life Activity and assignments Apr- May Ch-1 Components of environment Ch-18 Democracy and Equality To make them aware about their environment

More information

Unreached Peoples Research Form

Unreached Peoples Research Form Unreached Peoples Research Form Answer as many items as possible, but please do not feel all fields must be entered before submitting this form. Even a small amount of information is very helpful! Please

More information

South Asia Notes. Unit 10-3wks Test

South Asia Notes. Unit 10-3wks Test South Asia Notes Unit 10-3wks Test Indian Subcontinent India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, the Maldives called Indian Subcontinent because India dominates the region Though half the

More information

Exam Time Table - ( )

Exam Time Table - ( ) FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES Exam Time Table - (2016-2017) Second semester Examination (2019 January/February) Date Time Course Code Course Name Re Total SINH 1203.03 Introduction to Study

More information

Session: Class: III

Session: Class: III Term: II Session: 2018-19 Class: III Subject: ENGLISH Book: 1. English Integrated Course book 3 2. English Grammar and Creative 3 3. Let s Write Right-Developing a Cursive Hand 3 Term: I Months April/May

More information

COMPONENT 1 History of Maldives in a Maldivian Context. UNIT 1 Maldives and South Asia

COMPONENT 1 History of Maldives in a Maldivian Context. UNIT 1 Maldives and South Asia COMPONENT 1 History of Maldives in a Maldivian Context UNIT 1 Maldives and South Asia AIM: Viewing the early history of Maldives in a Maldivian context. 1.1 The Maldivian Civilisation 1.2 Sources for the

More information

Chapter 9 1. Explain why Islam is considered more than a religion, but rather a way of life?

Chapter 9 1. Explain why Islam is considered more than a religion, but rather a way of life? Chapters 9-18 Study Guide Review Chapter 9 1. Explain why Islam is considered more than a religion, but rather a way of life? The Quran and the Sunnah guide Muslims on how to live their lives. 2. What

More information

YEAR 7- Social Studies Term 1 plan

YEAR 7- Social Studies Term 1 plan Week Topic YEAR 7- Social Studies Term 1 plan 2016-2017 Learning outcomes 1 Introduction Students are given an overview of year 7 Social Studies and learning outcomes. Classroom expectations are made clear

More information

The Early Americas!!!

The Early Americas!!! The Early Americas!!!! Chapter 14 12,000 BC AD 1000 Pp. 380 405 Standards HSS 7.7.1 Study the locations, landforms, and climates of Mexico, Central America, and South America and their effects on Mayan,

More information

TURKEY, SYRIA, LEBANON, JORDAN

TURKEY, SYRIA, LEBANON, JORDAN TURKEY, SYRIA, LEBANON, JORDAN TURKEY Turkey is a little larger than Texas. It bridges two continents: Europe and Asia The Asian part of Turkey is called Asia Minor. Three rivers separate the European

More information

Chapter II: The Spread of Civilization p. 23

Chapter II: The Spread of Civilization p. 23 FOCUS SHEET - Name Chapter II: The Spread of Civilization p. 23 As you read, be thinking about how geography affected the development of civilization. ALSO think about how civilizations affected each other.

More information

LEVEL OF URBANISATION AND THEIR DISPARITIES IN MAHARASHTRA STATE

LEVEL OF URBANISATION AND THEIR DISPARITIES IN MAHARASHTRA STATE Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies, Online ISSN 2278-888, SJIF 216 = 6.17, www.srjis.com UGC Approved Sr. No.45269, JULY-AUG 217, VOL- 4/35 LEVEL OF URBANISATION AND THEIR DISPARITIES

More information

Era 1 and Era 2 Test. 1. Which geographic feature was most important to the development of the early river valley civilizations?

Era 1 and Era 2 Test. 1. Which geographic feature was most important to the development of the early river valley civilizations? 1. Which geographic feature was most important to the development of the early river valley civilizations? A. fertile soils B. high mountains C. vast deserts D. smooth coastlines 2. The study of culture

More information

le{k vnkyr Jh osn izdk'k 'kekz dk;zdkjh n.mkf/kdkjh] fugjh] rglhy fugjh] ftyk e.mh] fg0 iz0 cuke

le{k vnkyr Jh osn izdk'k 'kekz dk;zdkjh n.mkf/kdkjh] fugjh] rglhy fugjh] ftyk e.mh] fg0 iz0 cuke le{k vnkyr Jh osn izdk'k 'kekz dk;zdkjh n.mkf/kdkjh] fugjh] rglhy fugjh] ftyk e.mh] fg0 iz0 Jh jkds'k dqekj dks'ky iq= iw.kz pun] fuoklh xkao /ku;kjk] Mkd[kkuk nks?kjh] rglhy fugjh] ftyk - - e.mh] fg0

More information

Eastern Hemisphere World Geography Semester Test

Eastern Hemisphere World Geography Semester Test Eastern Hemisphere World Geography Semester Test PART ONE: South Africa 1. What are the majority of people who live in South Africa? A. Dutch. B. Black Africans. C. British. D. Asian. 2. What were townships?

More information

Accessed via:

Accessed via: Glossary The following terms have been adapted from the glossary of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Fourth Assessment Report (2007),1 unless otherwise indicated. Adaptation Initiatives and

More information

SYED WASEEM AHMAD ASHRAF Associate Professor Department of Geography Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh

SYED WASEEM AHMAD ASHRAF Associate Professor Department of Geography Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh SYED WASEEM AHMAD ASHRAF Associate Professor Department of Geography Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh EDUCATION: Ph.D. 1992, Aligarh Muslim University. Topic: Distribution of Nutritional Deficiency Diseases

More information