10:30 a.m. 2:00 p.m. ½ Chicken roll/butter, potato salad, coleslaw $10/per person Proceeds benefit St. Paul s Men s Club ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH

Size: px
Start display at page:

Download "10:30 a.m. 2:00 p.m. ½ Chicken roll/butter, potato salad, coleslaw $10/per person Proceeds benefit St. Paul s Men s Club ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH"

Transcription

1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name September 2016 at St. Paul s Wed. Sept am Comforters meet in the Parish Hall to make quilts and lap-robes. Prayer Shawl Ministry also meets at this time. Bring a brown-bag lunch beverages and dessert are provided. Everyone is welcome! Men s Club Chicken BBQ is Sept :30 a.m. 2:00 p.m. ½ Chicken roll/butter, potato salad, coleslaw $10/per person Proceeds benefit St. Paul s Men s Club Sept a.m. Bible Study Our topic this Fall is Seeing Scripture through Icons 7:00 Council 7:00 Eggertsville Community Org. Worship at St. Paul s I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 Sept. 4 10:00 Holy Communion Café at the Curve; Daily Bread Sept. 11 Café at the Curve; Daily Bread 10:00 Holy Communion Sunday School classes begin 9:00 Explore our Stories (see Pr. Steve s page for details! Men s Club Chicken BBQ Sept. 18 Café at the Curve; Daily Bread 9:00 Explore our Stories 10:00 Holy Communion Sunday School classes Sept. 25 Café at the Curve; Daily Bread 9:00 Explore our Stories 10:00 Holy Communion Sunday School classes Thurs. Sept. 15 at 7:30 pm Choir rehearsals begin no auditions, all voice parts needed and welcome. Come, sing praise to God! Remember if you re scheduling a meeting or an event, check the planning calendar on the board by the offices to make sure space is available! Or call or the Church Office: ( or office@stpaulseggertsville.org) The Nursery will be staffed again beginning Sept. 11 for the 10:00 worship time. St. Paul s is a congregation of the Niagara Frontier Conference of the Upstate New York Synod Of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)

2 P AGE 2 S EPTEMBER 2016 Dear Friends and Members of St. Paul s, What s your story? It s been three full years now that I ve been traveling with you as pastor. What a ride! Through prayer, trust, faith, commitment, giving and sharing your talents, you ve moved from being a small, nervous, quiet congregation searching for what the next looked like to a growing, full, energetic worshipping community that launched it s own food truck mission!! You ve moved from a church that people were leaving to a church that people want to be a part of. Over the three years, I ve seen many people come and go in that time frame, some moving between stages of life and states of residence and some here for the final month of the their lives. I ve seen people visit for one week, families have babies baptized that I know we won t see much on the weekend and people that have been married or buried from here. Their stories touching ours for just a few moments. So many stories have come through this place in just three years! And as the oldest Lutheran worshipping community in Erie County, do you realize how many more have shared their story and heard God s at St. Paul s over the years!!?? So, what s your story? This fall, I d like to explore our stories. What is our story and how does our story wind through the Biblical story? Do we realize it does? Do we realize when water pours over the baby s or adult s head, it connects them to all of salvation history all of God s story! Starting September 11 th, we will start exploring our stories. I ll share some of mine first and how I ve seen God s story in mine. We will start to share Bible stories that have struck us over the years and how we ve connected to God through them. Then you ll have a chance and different people from St. Paul s will be invited to share stories every week. When one of our values is seeking connections, this is a perfect way to connect with one another on a Biblical level. We ll gather each Sunday morning at 9am for 40 minutes. Then starting on January 1st, we will begin to read the Bible in a year. If you ve never read it, we will have a Bible that will walk you through how to do it and each week we will discuss, explore and share how these stories of God strike us. So plan to join in September 11th and get to hear how God s story is winding through the stories of others right here at St. Paul s. Still in One Peace, ps

3 T HE CALLER P AGE 3

4 Cross Training AKA Confirmation 2nd year Confirmation Classes will begin In September Parents of 2nd year students will be contacted regarding Start date. Youth Stuff! Welcome Home! It's been a busy summer of travel and camps and sports and swimming and food trucks but we're all home now and ready to get back to the "normal" that fall brings. Over the summer I was able to spend time with my fellow youth workers in WNY and we are super excited to bring you some additional events this year that will definitely not be just plain normal. Read on and start marking your calendars! If you ever have any questions feel free to call or text me at or you can at kristen.arends@gmail.com. All youth events include grades Friends are always welcome. =) Sun, Sept 11th: Sunday School Begins! Our class will take place after the children's sermon on Sunday mornings. Follow the little ones out of the sanctuary and go upstairs. Sunday School starts SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 11 Beginning with worship at 10 am (and bring your school backpack for a blessing that morning!) Children from age 3 thru Senior High and friends are welcome! Fri, Sept 23rd: Youth Nigh Kick Off! We'll spend the night playing games, eating dinner and snacks and exploring "Chaos". 6pm-9pm Fri, Oct 7th: Lasertron Lock In! Forms and details for this event will be out soon. Fri, Oct 28th: Connections Lock In! Connections are a series of lock-ins that will take place throughout the year. They are led by a group of youth leaders in the area so multiple churches are invited and locations will vary. This first one takes place at St. John Lutheran Church at 6540 Main Street in Williamsville. I m looking forward to starting off another GREAT year in Sunday School - our first Sunday theme is Lost and Found - and looking forward to help your children find God s love in their lives. Love & Peace ~ June Piette

5 Retired Folks St. Paul s Retired Folks is open to members and friends. We meet once a month usually for a meal! - and enjoy each other s company. Last June a highlight of our year was an air-conditioned trolley tour of Forest Lawn Cemetery which included a look at the new Wendt Archive Center on the grounds as well as a guided tour of some of the more notable permanent residents of the cemetery, including President Millard Fillmore (did you know that the cofounder of Flag Day, Sarah Hinson, is buried there?) among others! We ll start off the season with a POT-LUCK LUNCH ON THURSDAY, SEPT. 15 AT NOON. There s a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board in the back narthex. We ll be looking at the coming year and what programs we might wish to share. Gifts in memory of Nanette Robertson-Fenton Mark & May Wolfe, Sue & Bill Boyd. Fran Ann Swierczewski Gifts in memory of Joyce Menth Robert Baus Gifts in memory of Doris Mogle Dr. Michael & Mary Hanzley Gifts to the Memorial Fund of St. Paul s may be made at any time and in any amount. Cards and envelopes are located in the Gathering Area and the back narthex. From: Rayma Camp I want to thank you for the beautiful Altar Flowers delivered by Joyce Chace. I love enjoying the for 2 weeks! They were beautiful! Lutheran Charities thank you for supporting local missions through Lutheran Charities! We are so grateful for your year-to-date gifts of $2930! Together we re living out Christ s mission in our corner of the world. Evelyn Berger Thank you for the beautiful flowers and to Richard Riddoch for delivering them Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia We thank you for your generous contribution to help support and fulfill the mission of LTSP to teach and send men and women our to spread the Gospel as leaders of the church/. Your donation of $500 will go to our Student Aid & Awards Fund which helps to supply financial support to our students. Your gifts is just one of the many ways that we know the Spirit is alive at LTSP! Christ the King Lutheran Church (South Bend IN) Dear St. Paul s, Thank you very much for all of the hospitality you have showed us! Letting a bunch of people stay in your place of worship is not an easy task, considering we were strangers. Opening up to us really us a blessing and there are no words to express how thankful all of us really are. This place and all people in the congregation will forever be in our thoughts and prayers! This youth group and another from Cross and Crown Lutheran Church in Roscoe IL stayed at St. Paul s July 9th. Thanks to Julie Miller for making sure they got in and showing them around!)

6 ebay News from Sara Gallagher September 2016 September? Already? Time to get back to work on ebay selling. Have to get started posting for the great things that have been donated during the summer. I ll try again to sell things that didn t go the first time they were up for sale. Not much was done on ebay during the summer, but there are a few things that sold that I haven t reported to you yet: Antique Harvard Club Wooden Cigar Box HOMCO Big Hit Baseball Picture Sports and Pokemon card collection Clean out those drawers and closets. Anything you want to get rid of? SaraJG@aol.com, find me at church, or call S EPTEMBER 2016 Baby Blessings Basics at Crossroads Your generosity has filled us to overflowing with baby/ children s clothing! Thank you!!! Because of space constraints we need to stick to newborn through 3T sizes. Our largest request is for newborn to 9 month clothing so if you have any of those sizes, bring them in or place them in the bin off of our parking lot. Other sizes are welcome, but those are the sizes most in demand. We also like to include a few extras if we have them: Non-reader books (picture books) Bibs Small blankets If you know of someone who could benefit from this ministry contact one of your pastors who can write a referral. When Should You Call the Church Office? To arrange for a Baptism To schedule a wedding date and pre-marital counseling sessions Anytime you or a family member is in the hospital (including having a baby!) If there is a death in the family If you move or change your phone number (we have to pay the post office for returned mail!) When you need to talk with a Pastor... When there s a situation you think we need to know about... From the Parish Register Baptized: by water and the Spirit Connor Edward Polka Died: Into your hands, O merciful Savior... Joyce Menth Nanette Fenton Rev, John L. Kinzel pastor of St. Paul s from Patricia A. Felber Robert E. Vogel Do you get our Updates? Every week (and sometimes more often!) an update goes out from the Church Office to remind you of coming events, and to inform you of things in the life of the congregation that happen between Sundays. If you re not receiving these and you d like to, contact the Church Office with your address and let Mary know you want to be added. We need your permission to add your to the list.

7 T HE CALLER S EPTEMBER 2016 Reaching Beyond St. Paul s FOOD PANTRY UPDATE Thanks for your help! The need for September is Peanut Butter & Jelly (or jam!) Please pick up some when you do your shopping. Thanks for your continuing support of this ongoing need! Lord, when did we see you hungry? Who Are Prayer Shawls for?? People in the congregation, friends, co-workers, family people who are sick, home-bound, grieving, going through difficult times anyone who needs to know they are wrapped in prayer! If you know someone who needs a prayer shawl, we have them! Speak with Marilyn Emerson or Jean Brundage and they ll help you choose one for the need! It doesn t need to be for a member of St. Paul s! Dash s Receipts = Cash! Please continue to save your Dash s register tapes and place them in the collection box in the back narthex. They provide a source of extra income which enables the Niagara Lutheran Health System Guild to enrich the lives of the residents and they do add up! Lutheran Disaster Response Lutheran Disaster Response brings God s hope, healing and renewal to people whose lives have been disrupted by disasters in the United States and around the world. When the dust settles and the headlines change, we stay to provide ongoing assistance to those in need. We are a church that is a catalyst, convener and bridge builder. Lutheran Disaster Response collaborates with other disaster response organizations and religious entities. This enables the greatest stewardship of resources and maximum impact of response. We are a welcome partner because we respect the perspectives and strengths of others. We recognize that every disaster is local. Because of this, we believe every response needs to be rooted in the community; we work to accompany that community from immediate relief through long-term recovery. In our international work we partner closely with companion churches and other Lutheran and ecumenical relief agencies to make sure local needs are being addressed and met. In the United States, we work through our extensive affiliate network and other partners to address these same concerns. Lutherans are responding: Africa Drought West Virginia Flooding Texas and Louisiana Flooding Japan Earthquakes Nepal Earthquake U.S. Wildfires Middle East and Europe Refugee Crisis Lutheran Disaster Response would not exist if it were not for the thousands, if not millions, of people who make an impact by getting involved. Whether efforts are financial support, volunteering or helping to prepare communities for disasters, lives and livelihoods are improved. YOU are one of the people who helps, just by contributing to your ELCA congregation, which, in turn, sends mission support to its synod. Thank you!

8 St. Paul s Lutheran Church 4007 Main Street Eggertsville NY Non-Profit Org. US Postage PAID Permit #3595 Buffalo New York ADDRESS SERVICE REQUESTED Coming in October Men s Club Breakfast & Bible Study Saturdays 10/8 & 10/22 9 am Bible Study Tuesdays Oct. 4, 11, 18 at 10 a.m. Wed. Oct. 5 10:00 Comforters & Prayer Shawl Ministry meet in the Parish Hall Tues. Oct. 11 7:00 Council Meeting Sunday Oct Noon VNA Flu Shot Clinic here at St. Paul s No appointments open to all Pub With a Purpose Annual Fund-raiser for Lutheran Charities is coming watch for details St. Paul s Evangelical Lutheran Church Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name Pastor: The Rev. Steve Biegner ( cell) Editor: Mary E. Wolf Assemblers: Dorothy Menth, Marilyn Emerson, Betty Arbogast, Dolores Shearer, Marilynn Speich, Norma Stevenson, Joyce Chace, Joan Maefs, Bertha Efstation, Sue Keppel Telephone: (716) Fax: (716) office@stpaulseggertsville.org Web:

The CALLER ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1

The CALLER ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name October

More information

The CALLER. Please join us June 11 for the Celebration of the Confirmation of Kaci Gottler Max Quatroche and Victoria Silsby.

The CALLER. Please join us June 11 for the Celebration of the Confirmation of Kaci Gottler Max Quatroche and Victoria Silsby. ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name June

More information

The CALLER ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1

The CALLER ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name September

More information

The CALLER ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name March

More information

The CALLER ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name February

More information

The CALLER ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name November

More information

ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1

ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name February

More information

The CALLER ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name December

More information

ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1

ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name March

More information

The CALLER ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH. I was glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord Psalm 122:1 ST. PAUL S LUTHERAN CHURCH The CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name April

More information

Empowered by the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it is the Mission of St. Paul's to: Enrich Faith, Nourish Lives, and Demonstrate love in God's Name

Empowered by the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it is the Mission of St. Paul's to: Enrich Faith, Nourish Lives, and Demonstrate love in God's Name Empowered by the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it is the Mission of St. Paul's to: Enrich Faith, Nourish Lives, and Demonstrate love in God's Name September 2013 at St. Paul's Wed. Sept. 4-10:00-Comforters and

More information

THE CALLER. Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ:

THE CALLER. Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: THE CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name Dear Friends and Members of St.

More information

The Messenger. Blessing of Animals Outdoor Worship Sunday, September 6 at 9 A.M.

The Messenger. Blessing of Animals Outdoor Worship Sunday, September 6 at 9 A.M. The Messenger SEPTEMBER Engli sh Lutheran Church of Bateman (ELCA) VOLUME IX ISSUE X 2015 Is Sunday the only day you can travel to spend time with relatives? Have sports programs forced you to miss church

More information

THE CALLER. Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ:

THE CALLER. Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: MAY 2018 THE CALLER Our Mission: Empowering others with the Good News of Jesus Christ: Making Connections, Enriching Faith, Nourishing Lives, and Demonstrating love in God s Name (The following is from

More information

A message from The pastor

A message from The pastor St. John Journey September 2015 A message from The pastor As we move into the month of September there are some special things happening here at St. John. We are now involved and will be the Sponsoring

More information

St. Anne s Episcopal Church

St. Anne s Episcopal Church St. Anne s Episcopal Church Newsletter Oct. 2016 SERVING CHRIST IN THE WORLD From the Rector by The Rev. Lauren T. McLeavey Hello Friends! Finally, the cool weather has arrived! I am looking forward to

More information

First Communion Class

First Communion Class A Monthly Publication of Atascocita Lutheran Church 7927 FM 1960 East, Humble, Texas January 2009 Volume 13 Number 1 First Communion Class The ELCA statement entitled The Use of the Means of Grace states;

More information

Crosstones Practice January 15. If you ordered a poinsettia for the altar, please pick up from the fellowship hall at your earliest convenience!

Crosstones Practice January 15. If you ordered a poinsettia for the altar, please pick up from the fellowship hall at your earliest convenience! OUR ATTENDANCE LAST WEEK Weekend Worship... 350 Sunday Bible Class... 22 Sunday School Students... 34 Sunday School Workers... 8 FROM THE BOARD OF STEWARDSHIP: Thank you for supporting God s work through

More information

A Mighty Fortress. Newsletter 8/22/2018 Edition II, Volume 5. Service of Ordination for Pastor Molly Markley Kuekes

A Mighty Fortress. Newsletter 8/22/2018 Edition II, Volume 5. Service of Ordination for Pastor Molly Markley Kuekes Service of Ordination for Pastor Molly Markley Kuekes The Ordination service for Pastor Molly was held on Sunday, August 19, 2018, at St. Mark s Lutheran Church in Mooresville, NC. Lutheran Church 8200

More information

Bethany Road. The Big Finish for Amazing Grace Race Hog Roast and Awards August 15 ~ 12:00 Noon

Bethany Road. The Big Finish for Amazing Grace Race Hog Roast and Awards August 15 ~ 12:00 Noon Bethany Presbyterian Church 100 W. Venango St. Mercer, Pa 16137 Bethany Road This August 15 will be my one year anniversary as your senior pastor. The year has been a great blessing to me as well as my

More information

The Zion Spirit. This We Believe. "Grounded in Christ: Sent to be a blessing" Zion Lutheran Church 330 Griswold Street Elgin IL 60123

The Zion Spirit. This We Believe. Grounded in Christ: Sent to be a blessing Zion Lutheran Church 330 Griswold Street Elgin IL 60123 Zion Lutheran Church 330 Griswold Street Elgin IL 60123 847-888-2882 www.zionelginil.org zionelgin@yahoo.com "Grounded in Christ: Sent to be a blessing" June 2016 This We Believe The faith of the church

More information

Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you Jeremiah 1:5 January 31, 2016 Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you Jeremiah 1:5 710 East Park Street Arthur, Illinois 61911 arthurmennonite.org 217-543-2781 Today s Worship Celebration 10:30 am Sunday, January

More information

February, A Season of Reflection

February, A Season of Reflection A Season of Reflection THE GOOD NEWS ST. THOMAS EPISCOPAL CHURCH 1108 Providence Rd., Towson, MD 21286, 410-821-5489, stthomastowson@gmail.com or stthomas21286@verizon.net www.stthomas.ang-md.org February,

More information

GRACE NOTES. September 2017

GRACE NOTES. September 2017 Pastor s Notes GRACE NOTES September 2017 It has been hard to see the pictures coming from Houston and surrounding areas in the wake of Hurricane Harvey without being overcome by grief or sadness or despair.

More information

UNITED LUTHERAN CHURCH

UNITED LUTHERAN CHURCH This Week s Scripture Readings: 1st Reading: Jeremiah 31;31-34 Psalm: 51:1-12 2nd Reading: Hebrews 5:5-10 Gospel: John 12:20-33 JOPPA SHEPHERD GROUP MEETING SATURDAY, MARCH 17TH @ 4:00PM We will meet in

More information

Savior Divine Lutheran Church S. 88TH Ave. Palos Hills, IL When Disaster Strikes

Savior Divine Lutheran Church S. 88TH Ave. Palos Hills, IL When Disaster Strikes O C T O B E R 2 0 1 7 Savior Divine Lutheran Church 10040 S. 88TH Ave. Palos Hills, IL 60465 1 FROM THE PASTOR Sunday Worship 9:30 a.m. When Disaster Strikes The October monthly discipleship challenge

More information

April May Musings. Caring for others because Christ cares for us

April May Musings. Caring for others because Christ cares for us April 2018 May Musings This month, I want to share with you information on a variety of topics for the good of our community. Thanks for reading! Visioning sessions and follow-up event As I write this

More information

Trinity Tidings. November 2018 ~ January Trinity Lutheran Church, Inside This Issue: ADVENT & CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE

Trinity Tidings. November 2018 ~ January Trinity Lutheran Church, Inside This Issue: ADVENT & CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE November 2018 ~ January 2019 Trinity Tidings Trinity Lutheran Church, 1010 Sill St, La Crosse, Wisconsin Inside This Issue: ADVENT & CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE Council President s Message Page 2 ~No Wednesday

More information

Old Town Baptist Church 4386 Shattalon Drive Winston-Salem, NC 27106

Old Town Baptist Church 4386 Shattalon Drive Winston-Salem, NC 27106 Old Town Baptist Church 4386 Shattalon Drive Winston-Salem, NC 27106 Return Service Requested Non-Profit Org. U.S. Postage Paid Pfafftown, NC 27040 Permit # 61 Old Town Baptist Church Staff Senior Pastor

More information

C A S P I A N W A Y, C L E R M O N T, F L O R I D A S E P T E M B E R

C A S P I A N W A Y, C L E R M O N T, F L O R I D A S E P T E M B E R 1 3 6 0 0 C A S P I A N W A Y, C L E R M O N T, F L O R I D A 3 4 7 1 1 S E P T E M B E R 2 0 1 4 Pastor s Breakfast Each Tuesday at 8 am Men s Golf League Each Friday at 5 pm Green Valley Country Club

More information

St. Joseph s Church Newsletter

St. Joseph s Church Newsletter October, November, December 2018 Volume 5, Issue 4 St. Joseph s Church Newsletter Dear Sisters and Brothers: From the Pastor s Desk Reverend Peter D. Russo, Pastor We give thanks to God always for all

More information

SEPTEMBER MESSENGER A NOTE FROM PASTOR J ENNIFER ROSE. Inside this issue:

SEPTEMBER MESSENGER A NOTE FROM PASTOR J ENNIFER ROSE. Inside this issue: SEPTEMBER MESSENGER First Lutheran Church Fergus Falls, MN A NOTE FROM PASTOR J ENNIFER ROSE ear Friends, D Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not

More information

The American Lutheran Church of Windom

The American Lutheran Church of Windom The American Lutheran Church of Windom 5 th Sunday of Lent March 18, 2018 9:00 am 906 Prospect Ave, PO Box 188 Windom MN 56101; Phone: 507-831-1794 E-Mail: winalc@windomnet.com Website: www.alcofwindom.com

More information

THE KING S CROWN. December 8. King of Kings Lutheran Church. Men s Fellowship Breakfast. Ladies Group Cookie Exchange

THE KING S CROWN. December 8. King of Kings Lutheran Church. Men s Fellowship Breakfast. Ladies Group Cookie Exchange December 2018 King of Kings Lutheran Church Phone: 315-622-2077 Email: koknewsletter@hotmail.com Web: www.kingofkings-ny.org Facebook: King of Kings Lutheran Church - Liverpool, NY UPCOMING EVENTS December

More information

Faith Lutheran Church

Faith Lutheran Church Newsletter for September 2017 Faith Lutheran Church Responding to and Sharing Gods love with all People Watch the latest sermon on Youtube The Gospel of Moana This summer has been amazing! Thank you so

More information

AUTHOR EVENT: WOMEN ROWING NORTH by Mary Pipher

AUTHOR EVENT: WOMEN ROWING NORTH by Mary Pipher AUTHOR EVENT: WOMEN ROWING NORTH by Mary Pipher This January, we ll host Mary Pipher as she speaks about her book, Women Rowing North. Plan to join us at 2:00 pm on Saturday, January 19 the week Mary s

More information

St. Joseph s Church Newsletter April/May/June 2016 Volume 3, Issue 2 St. Joseph s Church Newsletter From the Pastor s Desk Reverend Peter D. Russo, Pastor In the last issue of The St. Joseph s Church Newsletter, I wrote about the Jubilee

More information

The Methodist. Children s. Christmas. Program. Wednesday, December 7 ~ Noon ~ Christmas Around the World. Practice: Saturday, December 10 10:30-Noon

The Methodist. Children s. Christmas. Program. Wednesday, December 7 ~ Noon ~ Christmas Around the World. Practice: Saturday, December 10 10:30-Noon The Methodist A Publication of The Seward United Methodist Church 1400 North 5 th Street Seward, NE 68434 December 2011 Vol. 7, Issue 12 UYMF Cinnamon Roll Sunday THIS WEEK! December 4 Senior High School

More information

The Methodist. A Publication of The Seward United Methodist Church 1400 North 5 th Street Seward, NE June 2013 Vol.

The Methodist. A Publication of The Seward United Methodist Church 1400 North 5 th Street Seward, NE June 2013 Vol. The Methodist A Publication of The Seward United Methodist Church 1400 North 5 th Street Seward, NE 68434 June 2013 Vol. 9, Issue 6 Heartwarming Worship CAN T BE IN WORSHIP? Watch us on Cable 13 at 9:30

More information

2018 Christmas Season

2018 Christmas Season 2018 Christmas Season Volume ISSUE 14 December, 18 #67 #25 Beer and Carols It s back folks! We enjoyed the singing and fellowship together last year so much we decided to do it again! Make sure you clear

More information

LFS CAROLINAS HISTORY

LFS CAROLINAS HISTORY LFS CAROLINAS HISTORY 1888 North and South Carolinas Lutherans join with three other synods to establish the Lutheran Orphanage of the South in Salem, VA. The effort follows the wave of faithbased efforts

More information

A message from The pastor. Michael Foss, in a book titled Power Surge, has developed the 6 Marks of Discipleship. The Marks of Discipleship are:

A message from The pastor. Michael Foss, in a book titled Power Surge, has developed the 6 Marks of Discipleship. The Marks of Discipleship are: St. John Journey may 2015 A message from The pastor Michael Foss, in a book titled Power Surge, has developed the 6 Marks of Discipleship. The Marks of Discipleship are: PRAY Daily WORSHIP weekly READ

More information

PASTOR - Pastor Donna Lepsky

PASTOR - Pastor Donna Lepsky The Presbyterian Church at Lakehurst, NJ Rooted in God s Love Growing as Christ s Caregivers Nourished by God s Spirit PASTOR - Pastor Donna Lepsky Dear Friends in Christ, Good New Year! As we stand on

More information

Tri-County Ministry News. Pastor Kara s message

Tri-County Ministry News. Pastor Kara s message Volume 23, No. 3 Pastor Kara s message November 2014 Tri-County Ministry News We exist to serve Christ in harmony with our member churches and communities. For I know the plans I have for you... Jeremiah

More information

ST. STEPHEN UNITED METHODIST CHURCH. The Circuit Rider 2016

ST. STEPHEN UNITED METHODIST CHURCH. The Circuit Rider 2016 ST. STEPHEN UNITED METHODIST CHURCH The Circuit Rider 2016 2016 Sun Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat 1 4pm Spanish 2 10am Prayer Group 10am Knitting/ Crocheting 3 4 9am - 2 pm NACA (FLC) 7pm Choir 6pm Spanish

More information

Growing Followers of Jesus, who Love God, Love People and Serve the World

Growing Followers of Jesus, who Love God, Love People and Serve the World TAB GATEWAY CHURCH 1111 DRY HOLLOW RD. THE DALLES OR 97058 CHANGE SERVICE REQUESTED **If you are receiving The Open Gate and do not wish to, please notify the church office. NONPROFIT ORG US POSTAGE PAID

More information

NEWS & UPCOMING EVENTS All Saints Day

NEWS & UPCOMING EVENTS All Saints Day Sunday, October 21, 2018 Reading: Ephesians 2:4-8 Worship Leaders: Pastor Meredith Bedker Musaus, Vicar Hans Becklin Worship Asst./Lectors: Brian Espinosa, Mary Fieldhack NEWS & UPCOMING EVENTS All Saints

More information

Parish News on Thursday August 6, Items new this week are marked with yellow

Parish News on Thursday August 6, Items new this week are marked with yellow Trinity Lutheran Church, Greencastle, PA Sunday Worship at 9:00 a.m. June 7 through September 13 Fellowship time follows the service Sunday School resumes on September 13 Parish News on Thursday August

More information

Our Lady of Mount Carmel Building a sense of community through Gospel values

Our Lady of Mount Carmel Building a sense of community through Gospel values Our Lady of Mount Carmel Building a sense of community through Gospel values Twenty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time September 1, 2013 MASS SCHEDULE Daily Monday through Saturday 8:00 AM Saturday Vigil:

More information

The Season of Pentecost

The Season of Pentecost NORTHERN GREAT LAKES SYNOD Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Marquette, Michigan ngls@nglsynod.org E-Notes for September 30, 2018 The Season of Pentecost QUOTE OF THE DAY "Lutherans don't withdraw

More information

Reverend Joyce Slostad. Milaca united Methodist. Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors Cover From Pastor Joyce. In this issue: October 2018 Newsletter

Reverend Joyce Slostad. Milaca united Methodist. Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors Cover From Pastor Joyce. In this issue: October 2018 Newsletter Milaca united Methodist October 2018 Newsletter Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors Cover From Pastor Joyce In this issue: Salad Luncheon Java & Jesus, Community Connect Mission Opportunity Youth Lock-In

More information

Home Again Sunday. In This Issue. Schedule. September 2014

Home Again Sunday. In This Issue. Schedule. September 2014 September 2014 Morrow Memorial United Methodist Church Newsletter Home Again Sunday Join us on Sunday, September 7th, as we celebrate Home Again Sunday. This special day marks the beginning of our fall

More information

Thursdays at 6:00pm w/communion Sundays at 8:00am & 10:30am 9:15am Sundays - Family Bible Hour for all ages

Thursdays at 6:00pm w/communion Sundays at 8:00am & 10:30am 9:15am Sundays - Family Bible Hour for all ages Thursdays at 6:00pm w/communion Sundays at 8:00am & 10:30am 9:15am Sundays - Family for all ages DECEMBER 2018 OUR SAVIOR S MESSENGER No. 11 Telephone 452-4005 oslcsheboygan.com e-mail oslcsheboygan@gmail.com

More information

Darnestown Presbyterian Church

Darnestown Presbyterian Church V OLUME 25, ISSUE 9 O CTOBER 2017 Good Tidings... Darnestown Presbyterian Church Address: CHURCH INFORMATION 15120 Turkey Foot Road Darnestown, MD 20878 Phone: 301-948-9127 FAX: 301-948-9135 E-mail: dpchurch@comcast.net

More information

Peace Notes. Welcome Sunday. Discerning God s Future The CAT is coming! Pastor Emily s Installation SAVE THE DATE.

Peace Notes. Welcome Sunday. Discerning God s Future The CAT is coming! Pastor Emily s Installation SAVE THE DATE. Peace Notes PEACE LUTHERAN CHURCH OF PLYMOUTH, MINNESOTA Volume 19, Issue 12 August 2015 Inside This Issue Meet Our New Choir Director!... 2 Safe Disposal of Medicine... 2 Now Hiring... 3 Join National

More information

Parish News on Thursday August 4, Items new this week are marked with yellow

Parish News on Thursday August 4, Items new this week are marked with yellow Trinity Lutheran Church, Greencastle, PA Sunday Worship at 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. Fellowship time follows the early service Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. Parish News on Thursday August 4, 2016. Items new this

More information

Sunday, May 27: Special guest Preacher Jim Bangle will be supplying

Sunday, May 27: Special guest Preacher Jim Bangle will be supplying St. John Journey MAY 2018. May/June Happenings Sunday: May 13: Mother s Day 8:45 and 11:00 am Worship Sunday, May 20: 11:00 AM Worship Quilt Sunday/Recognize Graduating High School Sr. Pentecost Sunday

More information

September Activities

September Activities Trinity Lutheran Church September Newsletter, 2013 September Activities Sept. 8 th - 10:00 A.M. - RALLY DAY & PROMOTION SUNDAY will be held during Sunday School. CONFIRMATION ORIENTATION will follow the

More information

NEW & UPCOMING EVENTS New Members Class

NEW & UPCOMING EVENTS New Members Class Sunday, September 23 2018 Reading: Genesis 39:1-23 Worship Leaders: Pastor Meredith Bedker Musaus, Vicar Hans Becklin Worship Asst./Lectors: Avis Dallman, Doug Dettmers, Ron Jaeger, Sue Haberman NEW &

More information

ACT PARISH MURDOCK-D EGRAFF CLUSTER NEWSLETTER

ACT PARISH MURDOCK-D EGRAFF CLUSTER NEWSLETTER ACT PARISH MURDOCK-DEGRAFF CLUSTER NEWSLETTER BETHESDA AND BUFFALO LAKE OF GRACE CHURCHES MARCH 2017 PASTOR DAN CROONQUIST, PASTOR MICHELLE KLEENE PASTOR DAN: 320-220-3055 (CELL); OFFICE: 320-599-4548;

More information

Sunday School at 9:00 am - Worship at 10:15 am - Youth Group at 4:30 pm Communion is served the First Sunday of each month.

Sunday School at 9:00 am - Worship at 10:15 am - Youth Group at 4:30 pm Communion is served the First Sunday of each month. JENKINS CUMBERLAND PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH 2501 YORK ROAD PO BOX 518 NOLENSVILLE, TN 37135 NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION US POSTAGE PAID NOLENSVILLE, TN PERMIT NO. 11 PHONE (615) 776-2339 FAX (615) 776-3520 WWW.JENKINSCP.ORG

More information

FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH 216 Sunset Road Willingboro New Jersey (609)

FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH 216 Sunset Road Willingboro New Jersey (609) FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH 216 Sunset Road Willingboro New Jersey 08046 (609) 871-2015 www.fbcwillingboro.org Prelude THE LORD S DAY DECEMBER 18, 2016 Text of Meditation Luke 2:1-20 (At 10:55 let s quiet our

More information

Good News. Strengthen the Church. Thrift Sale. Plymouth United Church of Christ. Inside

Good News. Strengthen the Church. Thrift Sale. Plymouth United Church of Christ. Inside Good News Plymouth United Church of Christ May 2016 Strengthen the Church Published monthly by Plymouth UCC 2010 Moholt Drive Eau Claire WI 54703 Phone: 715-835-5475 Web: pcucc.com Each year, we receive

More information

The Proclamation. September 18, McMannen United Methodist Church 4102 Neal Road Durham NC

The Proclamation. September 18, McMannen United Methodist Church 4102 Neal Road Durham NC The Proclamation September 18, 2014 McMannen United Methodist Church 4102 Neal Road Durham NC 27705 919-383-1263 www.mcmannenumc.org Sunday Mornings 8:45 am Worship in Neal Chapel Sun 3:00 pm Girl Scouts

More information

Friedens Lutheran Church, 301 W. Washington Ave., Myerstown, PA

Friedens Lutheran Church, 301 W. Washington Ave., Myerstown, PA May 2017 717-866-4910 Friedens Lutheran Church, 301 W. Washington Ave., Myerstown, PA Dear Friends in Christ, My home study is located at the back of the house. Last fall the window in the room got enlarged

More information

Fifth Avenue United Methodist Church Family Connections

Fifth Avenue United Methodist Church Family Connections Fifth Avenue United Methodist Church Family Connections Volume 21 No. 8 August 2016 Our Mission: We are a welcoming Christian Community where all can experience the saving grace of Jesus Christ. We are

More information

From the Pastor... 2 News from ELCA...3 News from Florida Bahamas Synod 4 Calendar...5 Love to Share...6

From the Pastor... 2 News from ELCA...3 News from Florida Bahamas Synod 4 Calendar...5 Love to Share...6 November 2017 A Publication of Lord of Life Lutheran Church 2017 Issue 11 9225 SW 137 Avenue, Miami, Fl. 33186 305.387.4529 Inside From the Pastor... 2 News from ELCA......3 News from Florida Bahamas Synod

More information

The MESSENGER. A Message from Pastor Jason White. Inside this issue: Special Points of Interest:

The MESSENGER. A Message from Pastor Jason White. Inside this issue: Special Points of Interest: The MESSENGER August 2016 Volume 4, Issue 8 A Message from Pastor Jason White It is no secret that life is really challenging at times. We look around and see so much suffering in our world and it can

More information

THE GOOD NEWS OF ST. MARK SEPTEMBER 2013

THE GOOD NEWS OF ST. MARK SEPTEMBER 2013 SEPTEMBER 2013 www.thewelcomeplace.net 610-626-5295 Pastor Timothy Ness - 1-860-307-8140 - tness719@gmail.com WORSHIP - TWO OPPORTUNITIES! Worship hours - all in air conditioned comfort BEGINNING SUNDAY,

More information

St. James the Apostle Catholic Church

St. James the Apostle Catholic Church St. James the Apostle Catholic Church 8400 Monarch Drive Port Richey, Florida 34668 (727) 869-3130 fax (727) 869-8886 Email: office@stjamesportrichey.org Web: stjamesportrichey.org Office Hours Monday-Friday

More information

Weekly Update - March 27, 2019

Weekly Update - March 27, 2019 Christ Church is Making Connections & Offering Opportunities for Faith, Love & Service Weekly Update - March 27, 2019 Christ United Methodist Church Harlem & Saratoga Roads Amherst, NY 14226 A Word From

More information

Welcome to Holy Spirit Lutheran!

Welcome to Holy Spirit Lutheran! Welcome to Holy Spirit Lutheran! Thank you for worshiping with us today. Whether you are a member, a regular guest or a newcomer, we are happy to have you with us. The people and pastors of Holy Spirit

More information

The. Inside this Issue: Orchard Park United Methodist Church. From Pastor Jay...

The. Inside this Issue: Orchard Park United Methodist Church. From Pastor Jay... Orchard Park United Methodist Church 3700 N. Buffalo Street Orchard Park, NY 14127 716-662-7912 Email: opumc@verizon.net Website: opumc.com Pastor Jay Roberts 716-909-3691 Jay_R_14120@yahoo.com Inside

More information

UCPC Community Care Line. We invite all to faith in Jesus Christ and growth in discipleship through Word, Prayer, and Service.

UCPC Community Care Line. We invite all to faith in Jesus Christ and growth in discipleship through Word, Prayer, and Service. UCPC Community Care Line We invite all to faith in Jesus Christ and growth in discipleship through Word, Prayer, and Service. Pastor s Note Special Points of Interest Pastor s Note Birthdays Monthly Calendar

More information

A message from The pastor. Seasons on the Lake

A message from The pastor. Seasons on the Lake St. John Journey may 2013 A message from The pastor Seasons on the Lake I look out the front window of our house onto South Holston Lake and the South Holston Mountains and from this vantage point I watch

More information

GLADE UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST. September 9, :30 a.m. Welcome Members, Friends, and Visitors! to experience and share the love of Jesus Christ

GLADE UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST. September 9, :30 a.m. Welcome Members, Friends, and Visitors! to experience and share the love of Jesus Christ GLADE UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST September 9, 2018 10:30 a.m. Welcome Members, Friends, and Visitors! to experience and share the love of Jesus Christ WE CENTER OURSELVES ON GOD Welcome to a time of Sabbath,

More information

Crossover Downtown Outreach Ministry is a faith-based, interdenominational mission established to provide free emergency food, clothing, household,

Crossover Downtown Outreach Ministry is a faith-based, interdenominational mission established to provide free emergency food, clothing, household, When life is a daily struggle, when choices must be made between food, water and heat and electricity, the gift of camp is rare, precious and cherished! Crossover Downtown Outreach Ministry is a faith-based,

More information

JANUARY 2017 VOLUME 43 NO. 1. St. John s Lutheran Church 44 West Main St Shiremanstown, PA 17011

JANUARY 2017 VOLUME 43 NO. 1. St. John s Lutheran Church 44 West Main St Shiremanstown, PA 17011 JANUARY 2017 VOLUME 43 NO. 1 St. John s Lutheran Church 44 West Main St Shiremanstown, PA 17011 1 INSIDE THIS ISSUE Our Pastors Thoughts...3-4 Communion Schedule...2 Team Schedule...5 Team News...5 8 This

More information

Making Sundays Happen Worship at Our Core

Making Sundays Happen Worship at Our Core Zion Lutheran Church 330 Griswold Street Elgin IL 60123 847-888-2882 www.zionelginil.org zionelgin@yahoo.com "Grounded in Christ: Sent to be a blessing" September 2018 Making Sundays Happen Worship at

More information

FRONTIER THE CHURCH MAGAZINE KIRN PARISH CHURCH. CHURCH OF SCOTLAND (Charge of Central Cowal) Scottish Charity no: SCO

FRONTIER THE CHURCH MAGAZINE KIRN PARISH CHURCH. CHURCH OF SCOTLAND (Charge of Central Cowal) Scottish Charity no: SCO FRONTIER THE CHURCH MAGAZINE KIRN PARISH CHURCH CHURCH OF SCOTLAND (Charge of Central Cowal) Scottish Charity no: SCO 001976 Number 229 SEPTEMBER 2015 Search me, O God, and know my heart: test me and know

More information

Mission Minute. Mission Advisory Team. Mission Work A Life Changing Experience. the. Save the Date! First Baptist Church of Savannah

Mission Minute. Mission Advisory Team. Mission Work A Life Changing Experience. the. Save the Date! First Baptist Church of Savannah W I N T E R 2 0 1 8 the Mission Minute First Baptist Church of Savannah Mission Advisory Team We would love to hear your ideas. If you have questions about missions or a mission idea, please contact a

More information

Weekly Update - July 18

Weekly Update - July 18 Christ Church is Making Connections & Offering Opportunities for Faith, Love & Service Weekly Update - July 18 Christ United Methodist Church Harlem & Saratoga Roads Amherst, NY 14226 A Word From Pastor

More information

Island Heights United Methodist Church. February and March 2018 Newsletter. Increasing Our Vitality Part 3 Making New Disciples

Island Heights United Methodist Church. February and March 2018 Newsletter. Increasing Our Vitality Part 3 Making New Disciples Island Heights United Methodist Church 111 Ocean Avenue P.O. Box 146 Island Heights, N.J. 08732-0146 Church: 732-929-0444 Email: ihumc@comcast.net Parsonage: 732-929-0445 The Reverend Blair Goold, Pastor

More information

The Season of Pentecost

The Season of Pentecost NORTHERN GREAT LAKES SYNOD Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Marquette, Michigan ngls@nglsynod.org E-Notes for September 14, 2018 The Season of Pentecost QUOTE OF THE DAY "I am Lutheran because my

More information

United Proclamation of the Gospel PEW NEWS

United Proclamation of the Gospel PEW NEWS United Proclamation of the Gospel PEW NEWS A weekly publication for God s children who gather at Light of Christ Lutheran Church and St. Peter s Evangelical Lutheran Church July 28 and 29, 2018 JERUSALEM

More information

SLC News www.slcmonte.org 320-269-7624 slcelca@msn.com Calendar Highlights: 4yr Old Milestone Oct. 7 Gr. 10 Milestone Oct. 14 The Banquet Trip Oct. 27 Sun. School Sings Oct. 28 Earlier that morning I had

More information

POP Community News! Lefse Fundraiser-Today!

POP Community News! Lefse Fundraiser-Today! First Sunday of Advent December 3, 2017 Chris Weekly Messenger POP Community News! Lefse Fundraiser-Today! Lutheran Campus Ministry at Arizona State University will be selling home-made pieces of lefse

More information

AUGUST 2018 NEWSLETTER First Presbyterian Church of Fulton, Missouri

AUGUST 2018 NEWSLETTER First Presbyterian Church of Fulton, Missouri AUGUST 2018 NEWSLETTER First Presbyterian Church of Fulton, Missouri CONTENTS Update from Aaron Sunday Worship Things To Be Shared Committee Information UPDATE FROM AARON Dear Friends in Christ, As I m

More information

November 18 Announcements

November 18 Announcements This week at Resurrection Nov. 18 Sunday 8:15 & 10:45 a.m. Worship Services 9:30 a.m. Discipleship Hour 12 p.m. PR Adult Faith Mentors 1 p.m. Mara 2 p.m. Kid s Club Bowling Nov. 19 Monday 6 p.m. ChristCare

More information

St. Joseph s Church Newsletter January, February & March 2019 Volume 6, Issue 1 St. Joseph s Church Newsletter From the Pastor s Desk Reverend Peter D. Russo, Pastor Once upon a time Is a phrase which grabs us by the ear. Since childhood,

More information

The Saint Margaret s Youth Group Newsletter, With All the News I Can Cram In! Monday, October 29 th, 2018 Volume III, Edition 4. mission trips!

The Saint Margaret s Youth Group Newsletter, With All the News I Can Cram In! Monday, October 29 th, 2018 Volume III, Edition 4. mission trips! The Saint Margaret s Youth Group Newsletter, With All the News I Can Cram In! Monday, October 29 th, 2018 Volume III, Edition 4 mission trips! Yes! You read that headline correctly mission trips plural!

More information

Jan 6, 2018 The Epiphany of the Lord. DINING & DIVINITY (aka) LUNCH & LEO

Jan 6, 2018 The Epiphany of the Lord. DINING & DIVINITY (aka) LUNCH & LEO DINING & DIVINITY (aka) LUNCH & LEO The Scripture studies offered in October & November were successes. The lunch averaged 18 people per week sometimes with different people there each week. A new program

More information

Savior Divine Lutheran Church S. 88TH Ave. Palos Hills, IL Working toward a Healthy Lifestyle with the Daniel Plan

Savior Divine Lutheran Church S. 88TH Ave. Palos Hills, IL Working toward a Healthy Lifestyle with the Daniel Plan A U G U S T 2 0 1 8 Savior Divine Lutheran Church 10040 S. 88TH Ave. Palos Hills, IL 60465 1 FROM THE PASTOR Sunday Worship 9:30 a.m. Working toward a Healthy Lifestyle with the Daniel Plan The Discipleship

More information

GRACE NOTES MAY 2016

GRACE NOTES MAY 2016 GRACE NOTES MAY 2016 110 Oswego Street, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Tel: 315 635 3214 Website: GraceEpiscopalBaldwinsville.org Pentecost and Trinity Sundays signal the end of our annual cycle recalling the

More information

Holland Avenue Baptist Church

Holland Avenue Baptist Church Holland Avenue Baptist Church 801 Twelfth Street Cayce, SC 29033 (803) 794-9133 www.hollandavenue.com Volume 59 Number 4 April 9, 2012 WE CARE Weekend April 20-22 Friday - April 20 6:00 P.M. - Spaghetti

More information

St Andrew's Episcopal & Good Shepherd Lutheran, Southern Ohio. Cash Stipend Housing / Rectory Detail Utilities $12000 $2000.

St Andrew's Episcopal & Good Shepherd Lutheran, Southern Ohio. Cash Stipend Housing / Rectory Detail Utilities $12000 $2000. 733 State Route 41 SW, Washington Courthouse, OH, United States Weekly Average Sunday Attendance (ASA) 50 Number of Weekend Worship Services 2 Number of Weekday Worship Services Number of Other per Month

More information

The Church Mouse. Notes From June Session Meeting Submitted by: Jody Iaderosa, Clerk of Session

The Church Mouse. Notes From June Session Meeting Submitted by: Jody Iaderosa, Clerk of Session K I R K P A T R I C K M E M O R I A L C O M M U N I T Y C H U R C H The Church Mouse Church Office: (208) 722-5427 Cell: (208) 989-7056 Email: Barboffice@cableone.net Ministers: The Congregation Pastor:

More information

WE RE GLAD YOU ARE HERE!

WE RE GLAD YOU ARE HERE! Welcome to Holy Spirit Lutheran! Thank you for worshiping with us today. Whether you are a member, a regular guest or a newcomer, we are happy to have you with us. The people and pastors of Holy Spirit

More information

Equipping Congregations Day

Equipping Congregations Day SLC News www.slcmonte.org 320-269-7624 slcelca@msn.com Calendar Highlights: Annual Meeting, Jan. 21 Midwinter Concert, Jan. 21 Ash Wednesday, Feb. 14 Annual Chili Supper, Feb. 15 As I m writing this, the

More information

2012 Annual Report of Time, Talent, and Treasure An Attitude of Gratitude

2012 Annual Report of Time, Talent, and Treasure An Attitude of Gratitude 2012 Annual Report of Time, Talent, and Treasure An Attitude of Gratitude There is an attitude of gratitude In everything I do, For all that God has given me And dreams that have come true. I'm thankful

More information